Time to hold police accountable

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Do so called "rightist" enjoy seeing police brutality and murder?

Those who are right enjoy seeing streets without crime.

Those who are not right enjoy the 3rd world feel.
Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.
So now you're going to attack me as yet another sad deflection from the fact that this guy was choked to death with apparent indifference and total disregard for life?

This is why you don't resist arrest.

It's not difficult, all it takes is an IQ of over 60. After decades of public school... they don't learn this, but at least can perform anal sex.
Resisting arrest isn't a license to kill. I did not see that guy resisting anyone during the 5 long minutes of that video. It wasn't like the one guy was holding his neck down as two others struggled to get cuffs on him and he died in the confusion, the guy just stood there choking the guy, and choking him and choking him and choking him, and no one was even trying to arrest him.

Last edited:
Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Norman is a true peice of shit. Lets not group all of the righties with him. Note Prog hunter and even tube freek are showing no love what happened here, they are pretty right leaning but I do not believe they enjoy watching this type of brutality.
I am right leaning in that I am a libertarian minded person that knows both dems and republicans are left wing in this country,,,
leaning right and leaning left have aquired new definitions in this country lately and I would rather not see myself or others be lumped into one catigory. Life is more complex than just black and white. I have issues I would consider my self right leaning and have issues in which I would consider myself left leaning. I am complicated and complex just as you and I think most people we know are. Left or right can not adequately describe me. As I remember discussing topics with you I have been on your side and I have also disagreed at different times. At any rate I look forward to either arguing or agreeing with you in the future. You have earned some respect from me and i will endeavourto treat your position with more respect in the future.

We're talking about the Democratic party that supported slavery and inspired the holocaust fer crissakes.
Look, TOTAL STRAWMAN ARGUMENT. Has NOTHING to do with a man being choked to death on the street who was offering no resistance.
Bullshit. There is a long clear pattern of racist violently authoritarian behavior by the Democratic party.
STRAWMAN ARGUMENT. Has nothing to do with THIS GUY being choked to death BLATANTLY on the street. There was no democrats or republican there, just people, dude. Open your eyes. That was blatant disregard for human life. Don't give me politics to hide that fact.
Yeah right. :icon_rolleyes: I don't think it's just a coincidence that 90% of the time this kind of draconian authoritarian government abuse of power happens the government is controlled by the Democrats.

Last edited:

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.

I am troubled but withholding judgment. Floyd seemed to be cooperating with police before but I haven't seen video to show what happened between the time the one officer had him cuffed and sitting against a wall and the time he was chest down by the vehicle with the knee on his neck.

I would have rushed those police and had me some cop-burger
Your funeral though guy
Call it an act of good conscience. There were 30 people on the sidewalk. I saw two cops. Do the math. One guy was on his knees and other was a little guy. I would have had the group rush and knock down the first cop and hold him down and take his piece and tackled the other cop before he could get up. At least the dude might still be alive. What are they going to do, start shooting into a crowd and kill 30 people? Cop or no cop, it is your civil duty to come to the aid of another if you see them being harmed or killed. I wouldn't have stood there taking video. When it comes to such raw use of totally unjustified brutish force, there is no politics, no color, only life or death, and I didn't see a guy with a knife or gun in his hand, he was face down, unable to breathe, pissing himself.

All I'm saying here is that shit like this is only going to LEAD to total civil violence, not prevent it. Is there a single person here who can honestly say that if that guy on the ground was his father, brother or son, that you would have stood there defending the police? BULLSHIT.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Norman is a true peice of shit. Lets not group all of the righties with him. Note Prog hunter and even tube freek are showing no love what happened here, they are pretty right leaning but I do not believe they enjoy watching this type of brutality.
I am right leaning in that I am a libertarian minded person that knows both dems and republicans are left wing in this country,,,
leaning right and leaning left have aquired new definitions in this country lately and I would rather not see myself or others be lumped into one catigory. Life is more complex than just black and white. I have issues I would consider my self right leaning and have issues in which I would consider myself left leaning. I am complicated and complex just as you and I think most people we know are. Left or right can not adequately describe me. As I remember discussing topics with you I have been on your side and I have also disagreed at different times. At any rate I look forward to either arguing or agreeing with you in the future. You have earned some respect from me and i will endeavourto treat your position with more respect in the future.
I agree there is a change of definition to what is left and right and I reject it,,,

the fact is both dems and repubes are left wing in that they are for bigger government than the constitution allows,,,

I like you are left on some issues and look at things without emotion on a case by case basis,,,

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.
There are really only two ways to restore equality to the justice system regarding crime, and punishment in situations like this.
One justice is to be meted out at the street level by the citizens on the scene, according to whatever discretion they see fit.
Or two; all deaths at the hands of another go to a jury trial. No exceptions.

Last edited:
This is essentially a racial issue: a hate crime. These police need to be held accountable, no doubt. They need to be tried for murder.
A good way to hold them accountable is to let some big black dude hold those cops down by the neck like that. I'd like to see what went on the 5 minutes before that video was shot? What bothered me was the little cop in front not even turning around and looking, checking the guy, telling his partner he thinks the guy had enough and to get off his neck.

Who let the crazy out of the madhouse?

These leftists need to be put away from our society. Not because it is just or fair or anything of the sort. Because it will make society better. The berserker rage is simply unproductive.
You can't justify one injustice with another. The police are losing the trust of the people. When the people begin to serve at the whim of the government rather than them at our whim, you have a recipe for anarchy and tyranny.

I am troubled but withholding judgment. Floyd seemed to be cooperating with police before but I haven't seen video to show what happened between the time the one officer had him cuffed and sitting against a wall and the time he was chest down by the vehicle with the knee on his neck.

Here you go, this will show you more. Let me know what you think after watching this

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
I agree there is a change of definition to what is left and right and I reject it,,,

the fact is both dems and repubes are left wing in that they are for bigger government than the constitution allows,,,

I like you are left on some issues and look at things without emotion on a case by case basis,,,
I was in roads and bridges. I wnet to every county engineer and commisioners conference in my state and a few nationally for quite a few years. What I love about those two functions is that they were not driven by ideology but by the want to over come problems. They are technocrats, only interested in solutions. This made me realize there were good people in all political parties. Good people have good idieas and I like to listen to them. As Red green use to say we are all in this togehter. I have not forgot this.

If it was a black policeman with his knee on a white guys neck causing him to sufocate and die. The words "hate crime" would never be mentioned by the media.
You might be right. But then, show me a white guy getting choked to death like that? What does your hypothetical to do with THIS guy being choked to death. Should not have happened.
I have not given you a like in a while wee both know why but right is right. I agree with you on this one.
This isn't about politics, its about law and human rights. I've had this argument before, but I'll say it again, the police have many options at their disposal to get control of someone. They are trained and armed to the teeth. Their job is to deal with the situation, diffuse it if possible, restore the peace, arrest if they must, then let the court decide the punishment, if any, not see it met out right there in the street. Especially when there was no lethal threat being offered.

Being progressive or conservative shouldn't blind anyone to basic common sense, law, and human decency. I'm tired of hearing all cops are bad or that if you put up a fight, that anything goes. Most cops are good people, but neither does anything go. I'm a big guy, about 300 pounds, I'm licensed to carry a .45, and I know some martial arts. I would have rather put my gun to that cop's head and ordered him to get off that guy's neck or get his brains blown out and citizen-arrested him and faced the consequences later, than to have walked away or stood there and have to live the rest of my life knowing I watched another person being murdered and did nothing.

This is essentially a racial issue: a hate crime. These police need to be held accountable, no doubt. They need to be tried for murder.
If it was a black policeman with his knee on a white guys neck causing him to sufocate and die. The words "hate crime" would never be mentioned by the media.
You might be right. But then, show me a white guy getting choked to death like that? What does your hypothetical to do with THIS guy being choked to death. Should not have happened.

So it your mind it only happens if it's on video? The fact is more whites are killed by police than blacks. There's much more black on white crime than the reverse. Blacks are at much higher risk of getting killed by other blacks or police. But I guess if it's not on video these stats don't matter. To say the police look to be in the wrong here appears to be correct (I'll wait until all facts come out). But to call this a race issue is f'ing laughable.

It's past time to get those bastards off the street.

What type of american thinks that it’s ok for police to be executioners. We have a whole justice system. This man was unarmed, not resisting.

I live in a urban city,, this needs to happen more often, show some respect

If a man can speak to say "I can't breathe", he can breathe. Breathing is necessary for speaking.

New Topics

Forum List

Back