Time to hold police accountable

If it was a black policeman with his knee on a white guys neck causing him to sufocate and die. The words "hate crime" would never be mentioned by the media.
You might be right. But then, show me a white guy getting choked to death like that? What does your hypothetical to do with THIS guy being choked to death. Should not have happened.

They keep voting authoritarian Democrats into office and then bitch and whine when the government goes all authoritarian on them. WTF? What do they expect when they vote jackbooted racist Democrats into office? :dunno:

We're talking about the Democratic party that supported slavery and inspired the holocaust fer crissakes.
At a time when slavery was practiced all over the world.

This is essentially a racial issue: a hate crime. These police need to be held accountable, no doubt. They need to be tried for murder.
making this a race issue and a hate crime takes away from the true problem of authoritarian policing,,,
and as such means it will go no where,,,

this is a civil rights issue,,,,
thank you hunter. I find myself agreing with you yet again, not what I expected but you are right the quicker we drop terms such as black american,white american and the others to just americans racial divide will exist. This type of out rage should exist when horrible action by authorities happen no matter the color of the victim.

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Do so called "rightist" enjoy seeing police brutality and murder?

Those who are right enjoy seeing streets without crime.

Those who are not right enjoy the 3rd world feel.
Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.
So now you're going to attack me as yet another sad deflection from the fact that this guy was choked to death with apparent indifference and total disregard for life?

We're talking about the Democratic party that supported slavery and inspired the holocaust fer crissakes.
Look, TOTAL STRAWMAN ARGUMENT. Has NOTHING to do with a man being choked to death on the street who was offering no resistance.
Bullshit. There is a long clear pattern of racist violently authoritarian behavior by the Democratic party.

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.

"Time to hold police accountable"
I'm curious, have you ever posted "Time to hold savage negroes accountable"?
Why or why not?

This is essentially a racial issue: a hate crime. These police need to be held accountable, no doubt. They need to be tried for murder.
A good way to hold them accountable is to let some big black dude hold those cops down by the neck like that. I'd like to see what went on the 5 minutes before that video was shot? What bothered me was the little cop in front not even turning around and looking, checking the guy, telling his partner he thinks the guy had enough and to get off his neck.

Who let the crazy out of the madhouse?

These leftists need to be put away from our society. Not because it is just or fair or anything of the sort. Because it will make society better. The berserker rage is simply unproductive.

If it was a black policeman with his knee on a white guys neck causing him to sufocate and die. The words "hate crime" would never be mentioned by the media.
You might be right. But then, show me a white guy getting choked to death like that? What does your hypothetical to do with THIS guy being choked to death. Should not have happened.
I have not given you a like in a while wee both know why but right is right. I agree with you on this one.

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.

Why or why not?

Never seen it happen.

Probably stands with getting serial rapists out of prison, because they said they aren't guilty.

Why or why not?
You are clearly just a piece of racist scum. The worst of the worst. Shame on you

I have not given you a like in a while wee both know why but right is right. I agree with you on this one.

Show me a white guy resisting arrest and I will show how cops do not only shoot back guys.

The unfortunate fact is that blacks commit 50 percent of the crime. That's why they get involved with the cops so often.

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Those who are right enjoy seeing streets without crime.

Those who are not right enjoy the 3rd world feel.
Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.
So now you're going to attack me as yet another sad deflection from the fact that this guy was choked to death with apparent indifference and total disregard for life?

This is why you don't resist arrest.

It's not difficult, all it takes is an IQ of over 60. After decades of public school... they don't learn this, but at least can perform anal sex.

Show me a white guy resisting arrest and I will show how cops do not only shoot back guys.

The unfortunate fact is that blacks commit 50 percent of the crime. That's why they get involved with the cops so often.

50% of the crime and only 13% of the population? NOOOOOO...how can that be?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Norman is a true peice of shit. Lets not group all of the righties with him. Note Prog hunter and even tube freek are showing no love what happened here, they are pretty right leaning but I do not believe they enjoy watching this type of brutality.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
You’re missing the point. Hold him accountable by fining him, or whatever the law says the punishment is. Don’t drive your knee into his neck until he dies!

Think cause and effect....simple shit.

Obey orders from law enforcement and stay alive
OR
Ignore orders, resist and risk dying...your call
The only problem with that blanket model, BL, is that had the colonialists of the 13 colonies felt that way about the unjust tyranny of the British and simply submitted to their perceived brutish force, there would be no America today. There is every reason to arrest a person suspect of a crime. There is every reason to use force to arrest a person who is resisting. But crushing a person's carotid artery and cutting off the blood from his brain and holding him until lifeless long past the point of breathing or moving as onlookers yell on in horror, isn't arresting someone. The arresting cop never once even looked down or checked on the guy. I would have kicked me some cop ass.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Norman is a true peice of shit. Lets not group all of the righties with him. Note Prog hunter and even tube freek are showing no love what happened here, they are pretty right leaning but I do not believe they enjoy watching this type of brutality.
It was a rhetorical question..

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
I am right leaning in that I am a libertarian minded person that knows both dems and republicans are left wing in this country,,,

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
It was a rhetorical question..
no prob..

Look, TOTAL STRAWMAN ARGUMENT. Has NOTHING to do with a man being choked to death on the street who was offering no resistance.
Bullshit. There is a long clear pattern of racist violently authoritarian behavior by the Democratic party.
STRAWMAN ARGUMENT. Has nothing to do with THIS GUY being choked to death BLATANTLY on the street. There was no democrats or republican there, just people, dude. Open your eyes. That was blatant disregard for human life. Don't give me politics to hide that fact.

Forum List

Back