Time to hold police accountable

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Do so called "rightist" enjoy seeing police brutality and murder?

Those who are right enjoy seeing streets without crime.

Those who are not right enjoy the 3rd world feel.
Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.
So now you're going to attack me as yet another sad deflection from the fact that this guy was choked to death with apparent indifference and total disregard for life?

I am not defending this policemen abuse of force, I find it rather disgusting and unnecessary, since guy was already cuffed.

However, according to report, he was not chocked to death, since he died in hospital, but you keep repeating it like it's true.
Chocked to death? Was he preventing something from rolling?

My father had a massive heart attack and died in our living room. His death was listed as being in the hospital emergency room, despite his being dead for about a half hour.

I guess you're not dead until "expert" say so.

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.
So now you're going to attack me as yet another sad deflection from the fact that this guy was choked to death with apparent indifference and total disregard for life?

I am not defending this policemen abuse of force, I find it rather disgusting and unnecessary, since guy was already cuffed.

However, according to report, he was not chocked to death, since he died in hospital, but you keep repeating it like it's true.
He was PRONOUNCED DEAD at the hospital. Get your facts straight.

Don't tell me that Washington Post is lying. Who could ever think of that?

1590719054627.png

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Agreed. The officer acted badly. Very badly. Everyone agrees on this. I don't see anyone saying "yes, please put your full body weight on a knee to a guys neck who is already in cuffs. That's how it should be done".

WHere is that person? I don't see that anywhere.

Doesn't stop the pure evil bigoted scum that is left-wingers from claiming we do.
Actually, several people on this thread said that if you resist arrest, which we did not see happen herre, then, anything goes. Tough cookies. You get what you deserve. Maybe you need to go back and read this thread.

He did resist arrest.

Don't do it.

I would still like to know what was the reason for his arrest.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

View attachment 342308
When they pronounce you dead, they dont pronounce you "died 45 minutes ago". They work on your dead ass for a while (if you are warm), before pronouncing time of death. Come on, you can figure this out. Maybe he was alive when he got to the hospital, and maybe he wasn't.

The COP's murdered a man while the man and a crowd of witnesses begged for mercy. The cops' families will see the video and know what cowards and horrible men they are related to.

I'd like to know how long you will repeat the same narrative without knowing all the facts.

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.
I know I am so sick of the police in their brutality and then seeing how they get off Scott free

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

I'd like to know what was the reason for his arrest?

He was suspected for passing a counterfeit $20 bill.

If so, I don't understand why he was resisting arrest. He would be out within an hour. So, either there is more to the story, or he was a retard.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

View attachment 342308
When they pronounce you dead, they dont pronounce you "died 45 minutes ago". They work on your dead ass for a while (if you are warm), before pronouncing time of death. Come on, you can figure this out. Maybe he was alive when he got to the hospital, and maybe he wasn't.

Great. But you used word "maybe". That means you're not sure. Much different from "he was choked to dead".

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.
I know I am so sick of the police in their brutality and then seeing how they get off Scott free

I agree there are cops that are abusing the force. Should they be accountable for it, absolutely.

But many times we don't know all the fact and we jump to conclusion before we know them. Media plays major role in it, and I find them equally responsible for misleading, or omitting the information from us. It happened with Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Freddie Gray, etc. Yes, we should expose every cop, but we should expose media too. By the time we learn the truth, damage was already done.

Covid-19 Hoax showed clearly cops are our enemies. No matters which skin color, cops will soon murder us just for refusing forced 'vaccination' or corona denial.
Whites shall stand up together with blacks against police terror. Today cops murder blacks, tomorrow anyone.Any white knows cops are the biggest racists in not only in USA but also in any western country.Just to remember the stop-and-frisk policy in NYC

Cops did not stop the riots.

It is up to the citizen militia to rise and stop the madness. Reclaim America...

It's already happening...

Covid-19 Hoax showed clearly cops are our enemies. No matters which skin color, cops will soon murder us just for refusing forced 'vaccination' or corona denial.
Whites shall stand up together with blacks against police terror. Today cops murder blacks, tomorrow anyone.Any white knows cops are the biggest racists in not only in USA but also in any western country.Just to remember the stop-and-frisk policy in NYC

It is up to the citizen militia to rise and stop the madness. Reclaim America...

Oh yes, watch out. Minneapolis is not so far from two nutso militias (Montana, Michigan). Minnesota's is meh.

Oh yes, watch out. Minneapolis is not so far from two nutso militias (Montana, Michigan). Minnesota's is meh.

Last time blacks rioted and looted Detroit, nearly all businesses and half of population left since.

If they didn't learn anything from it, I say let them riot, they'll never recover from it again.

My son, wouldn't mouth off to a police officer.
Haha, yes, parents often think their kids are angels. You're not the first.

So if your kid did mouth off to cop, you basically just said , hey, cool if they kill him.

Maybe think a little more before commenting.

Yes, absolutely. If my kid resists an officer, and the officer unintentionally kills my kid, because he was resisting.... I would side with the officer, and consider it a personal failure on my part as a parent.

By the way, again, you can say "all parents think their kids are angels".... but my father taught me to respect police, and I did.

So you can say they won't... but I did. Growing up I totally respected police officers, and said "yes sir", and obeyed their instructions. Just as I was taught by my father.

And so did my brother in law, and his siblings. So did my sister.

I know they did. We've talked about it.

We are good people. We don't do, what you keep saying. You can actually raise kids that respect authority. You can. You seem to be acting like that's impossible or something.....

which might explain why so many of these idiots are getting themselves killed by police. If you really believe that, then this explains a ton.

I think I just figured out this whole thing. If people believe that "you can't teach your kids right from wrong, moral values, or how to respect authority"..... Then I just cracked the code. You just explained the whole problem.
You are even more damaged than me.

Yeah, but I've never been shot, tased, or brutalized by the police, because I treat them with respect, and follow directions.

So.... I guess I'll be happy to be more damaged than you, in this regard.

We have been holding police accountable for a long time. The list of officers that were either fired, or jailed for manslaughter, is pretty consistent.

In this, yeah, that guy needs fired, and even jailed.

There hasn't been a time where officers were not held accountable.
Nonsense. Every single one where they weren't put before a jury to decide their guilt or innocence, were not held accountable to the proper authorities.
You want revenge, not justice.
In a government of the people, for the people, and by the people; the People are the rightful arbiters of justice.

And police officers are servants of the people, and I support them protecting society by killing criminals.
Until he had been convicted by a jury, or plead guilty he was just a citizen. And if you support the police killing people suspected of criminal behavior, while under no threat of harm; you support the killing of innocent civilians. Which makes you the enemy of free men in this country. I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

Bull crap. You run at a police officer and try and take his gun, you are a threat. You are threat to the officer, and society, your death is a benefit to everyone.

I'm sure you'll change your tune when its your turn in the barrel.

But see, I wouldn't be in the barrel. Because I'm a law abiding citizen. When police officer says "stop"... I don't run away, or argue, or try and take his gun.

What do I do when an officer of the law says stop?...... I stop.

I've had a few interesting run ins with police officers.

One guy pulled his gun on me, and started telling me to put the phone on the dash, and hands up.

"Yes sir." Put the phone on the dash, and put my hands up.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed orders, and did what I was told, and treated the officer with respect.

I had another guy, yell to put my hands on the steering wheel, and not move.

"Yes sir." Put my hands on the steering wheel, and I kept them there, until I was specific told I could move. Which by the way, was almost an hour and a half later.

Nothing else happened. Because I followed instructions, and treated the officer with respect.

See? Good people don't get shot. Bad people do. Are there exceptions? Sure. I've met bad police officers. Any group that has people in it, is going to have bad people.

Are there examples where officers shot someone they should not have? Sure.

But generally speaking... good people don't get shot. Bad people do.

Most of the examples of the past 8 years.... have all been terrible people. Defending criminals, is what evil people do. Which makes YOU an enemy of free men in this country.

I'm on the right side of this debate. You are not. You are the evil in this country, that needs purged.

Are you in the right thread?

If so...are you hearing voices in your head? Because what you posted has NOTHING to do with the thread except as a (feeble) attempt to distract.

I can respond however I want, whether you think it makes sense to you or not. The prior poster made a claim that "I'll change my tune" when an officer is abusing me. I made the right and correct point, that that wouldn't happen to me, because I don't do things that cause officers to have to use force on me.

As for this thread, this thread really doesn't have much of a point. Because nearly everyone (with rare exception), already agrees that the officer was in the wrong.

I'll direct you to my post above, that outlined my position when I first saw the video. And it has not changed. Neither has my views on any post in this thread.

Even the police chief, recently said openly, that police officers are never taught to put a knee on a guys neck. They are taught to put the knee on their shoulder blades. Which again, is exactly what I have said on this forum elsewhere (there are multiple threads about this, so I don't remember which thread it is).

This whole argument in this case, is just another example, of exactly what Ben Shapiro has been saying, which is that we should all be unified on this. The is no reason to argue about it.

But the left-wing, is hell bent on destroying any social civil connection between people, and instead is bound and determined to make this a race issue. It's not a race issue. It is simply a bad officer. And group of officers, since the others didn't seem to say anything.

The evil, that is the left-wing, wants riots, wants looting, wants division and hate. Because they are scum.

Of course not.

But don't sit there and pretend the guy was innocent.

This is the part the evil disgusting left doesn't seem to get.

The police officer being completely wrong, and being terrible.... does not mean that you robbing, raping, drugging, gang banging, vandalizing, looting, pillaging, or anything else.... is suddenly magically ok, and now you are an innocent victim.

Yes, everywhere here in the thread thus far, has said, the officer was way out of line. Everyone said, this can't be how they are trained in the academy. Everyone said this picture is utter bad from every angle.

Fact: That still doesn't change anything in regards to the man being cuffed. I wager he was a criminal.

Police don't typically feel the need put a knee the neck of someone, because their tail light was out.

Two wrongs, doesn't make a right. You being scum, doesn't change because the police officer was wrong. You are still scum, if you are scum.

Again if you want to prove to me this guy was just on his way to Baskin Robbins, to get a milk shake, and the police officers killed him..... By all means! Make that case! Show this guy was just helping an old lady cross the street, when he was tackled by a bunch of officers.

If you have evidence he was pure and innocent, show it. I'll consider whatever you have to offer.

But until then, the officer is terrible. But that doesn't make the criminal innocent.

Do you have a shred of EVIDENCE to back up this steaming pile of shit you just dumped into the thread?

I don't need evidence to say what is obvious.

If you rob me, and I call police, and then they beat the snot out of you for no reason.

Were the cops in the wrong? Yes.

Does that mean you were not a criminal that robbed me? No. You are still a criminal. You are still evil. You are still a blight on society.

Others doing wrong, doesn't mean you are innocent.

I don't evidence of that... that's a truth, whether you believe it or not.

Why is this so hard for you? I had people called parents, that taught me simple truths like "Two wrongs, doesn't make a right" Like, "other people being evil, doesn't mean you being evil is ok".

Did you not have such things as parents that taught you moral values?

How do you end up face down in the street dead for either?

You can end up killed for anything.... absolutely anything.... and rightly so..... if you fight a police officer.

As I said several times before.... I have had interactions with the police numerous times.

More white people are killed by police, than black.

The reason why I did not get killed... or tazed, or beaten, or pinned to the ground, or anything else....

is because when the officer said "STOP"..... I stopped. "Yes sir" is the only response you give.

When the officer says "Put the phone down"..... the response is not "I have a right to record!" or some other nonsense. The response was "Yes sir", and I put the phone down.

When the officer said "Put your hands on the steering wheel", I put my hands on the steering wheel, and said "Yes sir".

I don't care, if you are J-walking. If an officer says put your hands behind your back... you put your hands behind your back.

And if you refuse to do that, the officer is going to assume you are resisting for a reason, because good people don't resist. Bad people resist.

Then the officer is going to force you to submit. And you will submit. The more you resist, the more force he is going to apply.

The more force he is required to apply, to make you submit, the more likely you are to die.

That's on you. Not the officer.

Now in this specific case, it looks real bad to me, because the guy looked cuffed, and he was on the ground. You can put your knee on his back, but putting it right on his neck..... I'd need to see one heck of a justification for that.

But..... To say "Oh he was only passing checks!"..... does not matter!

Doesn't matter what you were doing. Even if you were just spitting at an officer..... when the officer says stop, you stop. Says put your hands behind your back, you put your hands behind your back. And the only words that should ever come out of your mouth, unless you are asked a question is..... "Yes sir".

And when you refuse to do that..... then yeah... you could die. And that's on you.

Look, I get it...you are a copsucker. You WORSHIP the police with religious fervor, hoping for the opportunity to lick their jackboots. You will excuse ANYTHING they do, no matter how indefensible it is.

Oh an evil person is trying to insult me! How.... pitaful.

New Topics

Forum List

Back