Time to give Al Franken the boot - Here's how:

It was on a USO tour... that put Franken closer to battle action than old heel bone spurs ever was.

So did that give him the right to sexually assault that woman? Lots of men serve on the front, but they seldom commit sexually assault. When they do, they're punished for it.

False equivalency.

Franken sexually harassed an adult woman who was fully clothed.

Moore stripped himself and a 14 year old girl down to their underwear and made her touch his erection while she protested.

See the difference?

Wrong, he sexually ASSAULTED a grown woman. Learn the diff.

Once AGAIN --- suppose he fully acknowledges and takes responsibility and apologizes (and I believe he already has) for poor taste for actions taken while he was a comedian ---- why would it then be necessary to "resign" from a completely different gig?

You mean as opposed to Moore? It still hasn't been proven if those allegations against Moore are true, so why should he apologize?

The evidence against Franken on the other hand, proves his guilt
Once AGAIN -- what I asked was on what basis should Franken resign?
Do you have an answer or do you not?

I made no mention of anyone named "Moore". Are you changing your own subject already? Is that all it takes?

Sexual misconduct, evident by the picture taken of him. And from the previous incident.

Even Franken is admitting it and wants an investigation:

"“I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken, and I will gladly cooperate."

Care to define "sexual misconduct"?

What exactly kind of "sex" is going on there?

Yeah, and while you're answering Pogo's question, answer one for me as well...........

How much tit can you really grab through a Kevlar vest? I'm guessing not much.

Sexual harassment doesn't require contact.

It was on a USO tour... that put Franken closer to battle action than old heel bone spurs ever was.

So did that give him the right to sexually assault that woman? Lots of men serve on the front, but they seldom commit sexually assault. When they do, they're punished for it.

Sorry I just don't see that as sexual assault. That is more sexual harassment. Big difference.

The demo apologists for Franken now are just a joke at this point. No pun intended. DNC is the swamp!
Franken deserves to pay for his idiocy. But you people just fall all over yourselves kissing Moore's and Trump's ass. They also need to face the same penalties as Franken.

So where's the proof that Moore or Trump did anything wrong?

"He said/she said" is not evidence.

The demo apologists for Franken now are just a joke at this point. No pun intended. DNC is the swamp!
Franken deserves to pay for his idiocy. But you people just fall all over yourselves kissing Moore's and Trump's ass. They also need to face the same penalties as Franken.

Trump admitted it on tape...

Sorry I just don't see that as sexual assault. That is more sexual harassment. Big difference.

From the DOJ:

"Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient."

Overwhelm him with complaints:

https://www.franken.senate.gov/?p=email_al

Senator Franken:

The irrefutable photographic evidence of your groping of Ms. Leeann Tweeden is vile and disgusting.

To have done this during a tour to entertain our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines raises the disgusting extent of your actions by orders of magnitude.

Members of the U.S. Senate on both sides of the aisle, the media, and a large swath of the public are demanding Judge Roy Moore withdraw from the race for a Senate seat representing Alabama based on accusations with little in the way of hard evidence. Your case, however, clearly and irrefutably shows the same behavior on your part.

You must resign your Senate seat immediately.

You must do this as one part of atonement for your repulsive behavior. Other elements would be to publicly apologize to Ms. Tweeden during a speech from the Senate floor, a speech where you accept full responsibility for your actions, beg her forgiveness, and announce your resignation.

Resign or be branded a unrepentant sexual predator just like Mr. Harvey Weinstein and so many others.

Once AGAIN --- suppose he fully acknowledges and takes responsibility and apologizes (and I believe he already has) for poor taste for actions taken while he was a comedian ---- why would it then be necessary to "resign" from a completely different gig?
. Is this how it is, where as if a Dem just apologizes, it is all forgiven, and it will be ok ?? So it will just be business as usual after that ?? Is it that the desensitized public have been conditioned to just look the other way if a Dem does anything crazy or wrong headed, but a Republican man or woman attempting to live a Christian Life (all though not perfect), must be sentenced to the harshest punishment available for their mistaken fowel or mis-deeds ?? The Dems we're working as hard as they could to normalize as much as it could over the past years, and they did this in so that it could withstand or insulate itself from any attacks to be based upon morals or ethics violations in which might be found in an event or in a case brought. Genius is what it is, but very evil in it's intent.

I could say "I robbed a bank".

But without some bank coming forward and proof that I actually did, there's no case.

Senator Franken:

The irrefutable photographic evidence of your groping of Ms. Leeann Tweeden is vile and disgusting.

To have done this during a tour to entertain our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines raises the disgusting extent of your actions by orders of magnitude.

Members of the U.S. Senate on both sides of the aisle, the media, and a large swath of the public are demanding Judge Roy Moore withdraw from the race for a Senate seat representing Alabama based on accusations with little in the way of hard evidence. Your case, however, clearly and irrefutably shows the same behavior on your part.

You must do this as one part of atonement for your repulsive behavior. Other elements would be to publicly apologize to Ms. Tweeden during a speech from the Senate floor, a speech where you accept full responsibility for your actions, beg her forgiveness, and announce your resignation.

Resign or be branded a unrepentant sexual predator just like Mr. Harvey Weinstein and so many others.

. Is this how it is, where as if a Dem just apologizes, it is all forgiven, and it will be ok ?? So it will just be business as usual after that ?? Is it that the desensitized public have been conditioned to just look the other way if a Dem does anything crazy or wrong headed, but a Republican man or woman attempting to live a Christian Life (all though not perfect), must be sentenced to the harshest punishment available for their mistaken fowel or mis-deeds ?? The Dems we're working as hard as they could to normalize as much as it could over the past years, and they did this in so that it could withstand or insulate itself from any attacks to be based upon morals or ethics violations in which might be found in an event or in a case brought. Genius is what it is, but very evil in it's intent.

Bingo! We have a winner.

He needs to be made an example of.

Other poster says this groping after he forced a kiss and crammed his filthy tounge in her un-suspecting mouth. She had to demand he back off, or else. That is a game-changer.

Senator Franken:

Zero tolerance.

But without some bank coming forward and proof that I actually did, there's no case.

Did he touch her in that picture?

Senator Franken:

Once AGAIN --- the question is "on what basis does Franken 'need to resign'"? You didn't address that question at all. Neither did the OP.

See where we're going with this yet?

Even if you did rob a bank ---- would it require you to "resign" from this board? If so --- why?

That's exactly the same question.

Senator Franken:

How many times has he done similar things and 'apologized?' That's the MO of a molester. It ain't up to him to exonerate himself because he is 'sorry.'

Senator Franken:

Once AGAIN --- the question is "on what basis does Franken 'need to resign'"? You didn't address that question at all. Neither did the OP.

See where we're going with this yet?

Do a little research, read the allegations and get back to us when you have a fricken clue.

Did he touch her in that picture?

What does that matter? At the least, it's called "sexual harassment" and "creating a hostile work environment". He should step down immediately because he is unfit to represent the people of Minnesota.

Forum List

Back