Time to give Al Franken the boot - Here's how:

A predator like Trump and Moore. I doubt it.
Trump endorsed Big Luther, sport. And that more than 10 years old locker room talk audio of celebrity Trump is getting old. Since it's just him talking about being straight like ever other guy.

He endorsed Strange then endorsed the child toucher.

When did fucking little girls become a morally gray area?
What you fake news agent? He endorsed Big Luther. And has been president after that.

Overwhelm him with complaints:

https://www.franken.senate.gov/?p=email_al

Senator Franken:

The irrefutable photographic evidence of your groping of Ms. Leeann Tweeden is vile and disgusting.

To have done this during a tour to entertain our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines raises the disgusting extent of your actions by orders of magnitude.

Members of the U.S. Senate on both sides of the aisle, the media, and a large swath of the public are demanding Judge Roy Moore withdraw from the race for a Senate seat representing Alabama based on accusations with little in the way of hard evidence. Your case, however, clearly and irrefutably shows the same behavior on your part.

You must resign your Senate seat immediately.

You must do this as one part of atonement for your repulsive behavior. Other elements would be to publicly apologize to Ms. Tweeden during a speech from the Senate floor, a speech where you accept full responsibility for your actions, beg her forgiveness, and announce your resignation.

Resign or be branded a unrepentant sexual predator just like Mr. Harvey Weinstein and so many others.

It's time to give Trump the boot--he's got a lot more women victims than Al Franken has.

screenshot-256.jpg

Natasha Stoynoff--People magazine journalist and her story.
Magazine Says Six People Corroborate Writer’s Claim Trump Assaulted Her
Physically Attacked by Donald Trump - a PEOPLE Writer's Own Harrowing Story

And Trump's other victims
bd253350-9a03-11e6-bdce-73cf8915ed67_12trump_accusers3.jpg

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia
Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

Overwhelm him with complaints:

https://www.franken.senate.gov/?p=email_al

Senator Franken:

The irrefutable photographic evidence of your groping of Ms. Leeann Tweeden is vile and disgusting.

To have done this during a tour to entertain our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines raises the disgusting extent of your actions by orders of magnitude.

Members of the U.S. Senate on both sides of the aisle, the media, and a large swath of the public are demanding Judge Roy Moore withdraw from the race for a Senate seat representing Alabama based on accusations with little in the way of hard evidence. Your case, however, clearly and irrefutably shows the same behavior on your part.

You must resign your Senate seat immediately.

You must do this as one part of atonement for your repulsive behavior. Other elements would be to publicly apologize to Ms. Tweeden during a speech from the Senate floor, a speech where you accept full responsibility for your actions, beg her forgiveness, and announce your resignation.

Resign or be branded a unrepentant sexual predator just like Mr. Harvey Weinstein and so many others.

It's time to give Trump the boot--he's got a lot more women victims than Al Franken has.

screenshot-256.jpg

Natasha Stoynoff--People magazine journalist and her story.
Magazine Says Six People Corroborate Writer’s Claim Trump Assaulted Her
Physically Attacked by Donald Trump - a PEOPLE Writer's Own Harrowing Story

And Trump's other victims
bd253350-9a03-11e6-bdce-73cf8915ed67_12trump_accusers3.jpg

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia
Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately
. That sure is alot of women in those pictures.. Probably was way, way more than that who were making themselves easily available to the billionaire. Weinstein's alledged victims decided to keep quite due to fame and glory first, and then becoming mother Teressa next ? Is anyone (male or female), truly safe in Hollywood ?? Alot of mentally distraught people from Hollywood, and especially after dealing with the power trips they were on or wanted to be part of.. Amazing the fast lives they desire to live out there. Nope, there is no excuse for sexual misconduct, but no excuses should be made for fame, fortune and gold diggers either. It's like they draw off of one another what they want out there, and then cut each other's throats as soon as they get what they want, and/or the chance to afterwards. All legitimate claims should have been reported to the law, and not 40 years later or 30, 20, even 10 years

Trump endorsed Big Luther, sport. And that more than 10 years old locker room talk audio of celebrity Trump is getting old. Since it's just him talking about being straight like ever other guy.

What you fake news agent? He endorsed Big Luther. And has been president after that.

Yes he did AND THEN he backed Moore. So tell me when did fucking children become an explainable offense?

Yes he did AND THEN he backed Moore. So tell me when did fucking children become an explainable offense?

Ask JoeB131. He has all the answers, such as the little girls are sluts and have already had sex, so if you were to ask a person (won't call him a man) like Joe, he would say it's cool.

Once AGAIN --- suppose he fully acknowledges and takes responsibility and apologizes (and I believe he already has) for poor taste for actions taken while he was a comedian ---- why would it then be necessary to "resign" from a completely different gig?
. Is this how it is, where as if a Dem just apologizes, it is all forgiven, and it will be ok ?? So it will just be business as usual after that ?? Is it that the desensitized public have been conditioned to just look the other way if a Dem does anything crazy or wrong headed, but a Republican man or woman attempting to live a Christian Life (all though not perfect), must be sentenced to the harshest punishment available for their mistaken fowel or mis-deeds ?? The Dems we're working as hard as they could to normalize as much as it could over the past years, and they did this in so that it could withstand or insulate itself from any attacks to be based upon morals or ethics violations in which might be found in an event or in a case brought. Genius is what it is, but very evil in it's intent.

Once AGAIN --- the question is "on what basis does Franken 'need to resign'"? You didn't address that question at all. Neither did the OP.

See where we're going with this yet?

Do a little research, read the allegations and get back to us when you have a fricken clue.

Oh I know exactly what the allegations are. Heard them all day on the road in my travels.

The question STILL REMAINS ---- on what basis does Franken need to "resign"?

That's seven times I've posted that question. Got zero answers.

He needs to resign on the basis that he committed sexual assault. That should be fairly obvious event to morons in denial like you.

Even if that were true, how would it be a basis for resignation? It doesn't follow.

I believe this is fifteen times now that question has failed to be answered.

Oh I know exactly what the allegations are. Heard them all day on the road in my travels.

Well for one thing, the entire Democrat Party's credibility on sexual harassment is at stake here.This is a test of the Democratic Party’s consistency, honesty, and decency. If Democrats wish to preserve whatever moral standing they have today, they must exhort Franken to leave the Senate, with no hesitation or reservations.
The sheer hypocrisy of Franken's meager apology is galling. Following the Harvey Weinstein scandal, Franken wrote an impassioned Facebook post declaring that saxual harassment is "appaling" and "far too common".

Al Franken who is a self-proclaimed defender of women’s rights has revealed himself to be a misogynistic fraud. Franken’s ardent promotion of gender equality on the Senate floor is rendered meaningless in the face of his disgusting conduct. If the Democrat party wishes to retain an ounce of credibility, it must demand Franken’s swift resignation.

And here we go again ...
---- on the basis of what?

If a human piece of shit like Franken grabbed you by the back of the neck and forced its tongue down your throat in the name of comedy, would you ask "on the basis of what"?

alfrankend-364770.jpg

I would ask what the fuck it's got to do with the Senate.

But gimme Amy Klobuchar at least.

The longer you idiots deny it, the longer it will remain an issue and the more your filthy party will suffer.

I have yet to be given anything to "deny", and I'm not a member of any party.
But I do have a preference on who shoves her tongue down my throat.

The Democrats are playing the same hypocritical game on this stuff as are the Republicans.

However, let's take a sane moment, just for fun, on that Franken photo.
  1. Was he being really, really, really childish and sophomoric doing that? Yes.
  2. Was he most likely just playing to the testosterone-filled crowd in a stupid, light-hearted moment? Yes.
  3. Is there a guy here who hasn't seen something pretty similar, or maybe even a bit dumber, in real life? No.
  4. Was he groping her? No.
  5. Was he only pretending to grab her tits, because he knew he might wake her if he touched them? Yes.
  6. Did he quickly take his hands away and move back after the photo was taken? Most likely.
  7. Would he have deserved a slap in the face if she had woken up? Sure, you bet.
  8. Would this merit intervention by the law in any way, in real life? No.
This feigned outrage is silly.

Wrong on 4: He was groping.

On 8: If she called the police and asked to have him arrested, they would have arrested him.
Let's get this on the record, then.

If that were your son in the photo instead of Franken, you would have executed a citizen's arrest on the spot or would have had him arrested when you landed.

Is that correct?

That's a stupid question. Most parents wouldn't turn their kids in if they had committed murder. That's how parental love works. It's not objective.

The bottom line is that what he did is a crime for which he could have been arrested.

What 'crime' is this?
And who does "he" refer to here -- Roy Moore or Al Franken?

Once AGAIN --- suppose he fully acknowledges and takes responsibility and apologizes (and I believe he already has) for poor taste for actions taken while he was a comedian ---- why would it then be necessary to "resign" from a completely different gig?

Do you think a Republican would be afforded the same courtesy? I don't.

In any case, this is up to the people of Minnesota. If they want him to resign then he should. Otherwise, he's not up for reelection until 2020. This will probably have blown over by then and no longer be an issue.

Republican, Democrat or Other, doesn't matter. There's no cause-and-effect established, which is why I kept asking these clowns what their basis is. Which is also why I brought up the example of Larry Craig.

I completely agree, it's up to his constituents to decide whether he adequately represents Minnesota's interests in Congress, which has zero to do with a badly-handled personality conflict during a time he was in another occupation altogether.

. Is this how it is, where as if a Dem just apologizes, it is all forgiven, and it will be ok ?? So it will just be business as usual after that ?? Is it that the desensitized public have been conditioned to just look the other way if a Dem does anything crazy or wrong headed, but a Republican man or woman attempting to live a Christian Life (all though not perfect), must be sentenced to the harshest punishment available for their mistaken fowel or mis-deeds ?? The Dems we're working as hard as they could to normalize as much as it could over the past years, and they did this in so that it could withstand or insulate itself from any attacks to be based upon morals or ethics violations in which might be found in an event or in a case brought. Genius is what it is, but very evil in it's intent.

Once AGAIN --- the question is "on what basis does Franken 'need to resign'"? You didn't address that question at all. Neither did the OP.

Do a little research, read the allegations and get back to us when you have a fricken clue.

He needs to resign on the basis that he committed sexual assault. That should be fairly obvious event to morons in denial like you.

Even if that were true, how would it be a basis for resignation? It doesn't follow.

It's a basis because it's a crime and he claims to support women.

You've been answered more then 15 times. You just don't like the answers.

It's a basis because it's a crime and he claims to support women.

You've been answered more then 15 times. You just don't like the answers.

Once AGAIN --- where is this "crime"? Hm?

Forum List

Back