Time to fire meuller

If you support Trump, and want him to fire Mueller, you may actually be retarded.

If there is one way for Trump to kickstart the impeachment process, it would be the firing of Mueller.

I should clarify that Trump would actually fire Sessions, I believe, then appoint a stooge who would then fire Mueller.

Trump has nothing to fear from the impeachment process....if the house could actually get enough votes to get the impeachment process going(highly doubtful) the senate would not vote in favor so the only result would be in that it would clear the board and get rid of the distraction so Trump can get on with America's business....time to end the distraction...aka fire mueller. Yes....for sure.

The republicans have endured enough indignity under this man. They won't suffer a man who actively obstructs an investigation into collusion between his campaign and a hostile foreign power, to the extent that he would 1. fire Comey and openly admit he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation, 2. Fire Jeff Sessions and appoint a stooge to fire the man installed to proceed with the investigation in a fair and bipartisan manner. Such a gross and flagrant abuse of presidential power would be unprecedented in American history, and if the republican party let it slide, they would allow themselves to be condemned for the sake of a man who has shit on their party since day one.

No. Mueller is here to stay. Either they both stay, or they both go. Trump is not a dictator. He is not a king, not a god. He cannot just do whatever he wants. That's why there are 2 other branches of government. And those senators and congressmen hope to be around long after Trump is gone.
The fact that the left wants him to stay so bad, is exactly the reason he must go. Keep making the case for him to be fired, we love it.

If you support Trump, and want him to fire Mueller, you may actually be retarded.

If there is one way for Trump to kickstart the impeachment process, it would be the firing of Mueller.

I should clarify that Trump would actually fire Sessions, I believe, then appoint a stooge who would then fire Mueller.

Trump has nothing to fear from the impeachment process....if the house could actually get enough votes to get the impeachment process going(highly doubtful) the senate would not vote in favor so the only result would be in that it would clear the board and get rid of the distraction so Trump can get on with America's business....time to end the distraction...aka fire mueller. Yes....for sure.

The republicans have endured enough indignity under this man. They won't suffer a man who actively obstructs an investigation into collusion between his campaign and a hostile foreign power, to the extent that he would 1. fire Comey and openly admit he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation, 2. Fire Jeff Sessions and appoint a stooge to fire the man installed to proceed with the investigation in a fair and bipartisan manner. Such a gross and flagrant abuse of presidential power would be unprecedented in American history, and if the republican party let it slide, they would allow themselves to be condemned for the sake of a man who has shit on their party since day one.

No. Mueller is here to stay. Either they both stay, or they both go. Trump is not a dictator. He is not a king, not a god. He cannot just do whatever he wants. That's why there are 2 other branches of government. And those senators and congressmen hope to be around long after Trump is gone.
Well said, and welcome John Shaw.

hehheh one moron speaks and the other one listens...bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The fact that the left wants him to stay so bad, is exactly the reason he must go. Keep making the case for him to be fired, we love it.

No, I'd love it if he (indirectly) fired Mueller. It would be as though he stuck his fat neck into a noose and jumped, just to show everyone he wasn't afraid. Hilarious.

No...it is time for the President to restore power to the executive branch, time to destroy the liberal network that constantly works against American interests. Trump will not go meekly as Nixon did.....Trump is a fighter...he has the military on his side. Fire Meuller, have congressional hearings on the treasonous media, pass a new sedition law and begin to prosecute those who constantly betray and work against America. Trump is dedicated to making America great again....he must be allowed to do so.
Let Trump try to break the chains of the Constitution that confine his power. If he tries to rise up, the Constitution will smash him down. The military will not support Trump.
He is just on a fishing expedition...but the distraction is keeping the politicians from doing America's work...get rid of him....he is nothing but a stooge of the democrats trying to find something ...anything to get Trump impeached....so fire his ass...then let them get on with impeachment...no way that Trump will be convicted of anything...then the board will be cleared and the distraction gone and Trump can get on with Making America Great Again...nuff said. No need to reply.

It would be Republicans that would start any impeachment process they are the majority in both houses, and if they start that process it will be because he is going to get impeached--(it's not a trial with a jury and judge.) The special prosecutor Robert Mueller would advise them of the evidence, and they will decide if he goes or stays.

mueller_vs_trump__marian_kamensky.jpeg

You appear not to understand the impeachment process.....should I explain it for you....or maybe someone else will...I do not like to waste time trying to edumacate dummies.

Irregardless........................Relevant Constitutional Provisions: Art. I, Sec. 2, Cl. 5: The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole Power of Impeachment. Art. I, Sec. 3, Cl. 6 & 7: The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on oath or affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: and no Person shall be convicted without Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present.

Got dat chump? Now leave relevant discussions to the better informed...aka read more and post less. Undastand boyo?
Sundance, the authoritarian fascism defender, does not understand the Constitution at all. I suggest he read and comprehend Article XXV.
Sundance, the authoritarian fascism defender, does not understand the Constitution at all. I suggest he read and comprehend Article XXV.
. Are the libs operating behind cherry picked articles of the Constitution, otherwise using the Constitution in ways in which it was not intended to be used ? The miss-interpretation or re-interpretation of the Constitution has been another issue in an age of people becoming smart in a very bad way. It's so wonder the Constitution can even be read properly anymore or interpreted properly anymore.

Well you probably should inform Trump about the U.S. Constitution.

"In an interview with Fox News to mark the 100-day mark, he declared himself “disappointed” with congressional Republicans, despite his many “great relationships” with them. He blamed the constitutional checks and balances built in to US governance. “It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”
Donald Trump blames constitution for chaos of his first 100 days

He is just on a fishing expedition...but the distraction is keeping the politicians from doing America's work...get rid of him....he is nothing but a stooge of the democrats trying to find something ...anything to get Trump impeached....so fire his ass...then let them get on with impeachment...no way that Trump will be convicted of anything...then the board will be cleared and the distraction gone and Trump can get on with Making America Great Again...nuff said. No need to reply.
I agree. He should be fired because he can't control the leaks from within his team

-Geaux

If you don't know better by now who is doing the leaking then I can see why why the low information voters voted for Trump.

Sorry, LIV's expired with the failed Obama diversity/Affirmative Action POTUS experiment

-Geaux

Fire Muller and see Trump out of office within a month.

Ditching the investigation will move most of the Republicans against Trump in an impeachment scenario as it rightfully should. Let the investigation complete.

If the cowardly pc republican establishment attempts to move against Trump then martial law should be declared....Trump will not allow the feint of heart republicans and the treasonous liberals to stage a coup de etat. Time to make America Great Again...drastic measures may be required....Trump is capable of it...he has a clear vision of where America should go and he will not be stopped....as he just made clear...he has unlimited power to pardon.....anyone. Got dat chumps?
Well, I guess since you openly support fascism then this makes sense.

You would be much more comfortable in a nation like North Korea where they seem to agree with your politics. We actually support freedom here and would not accept the yoke of a dictator.

Ditching the investigation will move most of the Republicans against Trump in an impeachment scenario as it rightfully should. Let the investigation complete.
. Let the witch hunt continue eh ?? Do you realize that he is being tried by a complete kangaroo court made up of crazies who will attempt to bury the Republicans if they allow Trump to succumb to the Demon-crats bullcrap ?? Until the same standards are held against the Demon-crats, then you are as crazy for your capitulation as any other hopeless Republican is. The left doesn't play fair, yet you expect Trump to do so ?? That's the definition of crazy.
It's not capitulation to accept an actual investigation of a very real incident. It also has literally nothing to do with 'fair.'

That 'kangaroo' court is the legislative branch wholly controlled by the Republicans. You are damn right I think the investigation should continue as I think that there should be more investigations and more transparency within our government. Too long have we simply accepted the rank corruption that infects our government and it is beyond the pale that those who state they do not trust a central government power, think that government should be smaller and have less power openly oppose knowing what is actually happening and calling for the government to actively conceal the actions of its leaders.

. Let the witch hunt continue eh ?? Do you realize that he is being tried by a complete kangaroo court made up of crazies who will attempt to bury the Republicans if they allow Trump to succumb to the Demon-crats bullcrap ?? Until the same standards are held against the Demon-crats, then you are as crazy for your capitulation as any other hopeless Republican is. The left doesn't play fair, yet you expect Trump to do so ?? That's the definition of crazy.
It's not capitulation to accept an actual investigation of a very real incident. It also has literally nothing to do with 'fair.'

That 'kangaroo' court is the legislative branch wholly controlled by the Republicans. You are damn right I think the investigation should continue as I think that there should be more investigations and more transparency within our government. Too long have we simply accepted the rank corruption that infects our government and it is beyond the pale that those who state they do not trust a central government power, think that government should be smaller and have less power openly oppose knowing what is actually happening and calling for the government to actively conceal the actions of its leaders.
. Where were you when the investigation's into Demon-crat scandals should have been heavy and we're needed ?? Easier to go after one of your own eh ? What, maybe you figure Trump is an easier target ?

If the cowardly pc republican establishment attempts to move against Trump then martial law should be declared....Trump will not allow the feint of heart republicans and the treasonous liberals to stage a coup de etat. Time to make America Great Again...drastic measures may be required....Trump is capable of it...he has a clear vision of where America should go and he will not be stopped....as he just made clear...he has unlimited power to pardon.....anyone. Got dat chumps?
Well, I guess since you openly support fascism then this makes sense.

You would be much more comfortable in a nation like North Korea where they seem to agree with your politics. We actually support freedom here and would not accept the yoke of a dictator.

You do not know the difference between freedom and licentiousness....our form of Government is no longer functional...we must transform into a new system that will carry us forward and enable us to compete with our adversaries.

The American people elected Trump...they know what he stands for and what he is capable of doing once the pieces are in place....Trump will eventually become a very strong and great leader...once the obstructionists are removed.

. Where were you when the investigation's into Demon-crat scandals should have been heavy and we're needed ?? Easier to go after one of your own eh ? What, maybe you figure Trump is an easier target ?
I was advocating for them as well.

You assumptions are moot.

No...it is time for the President to restore power to the executive branch, time to destroy the liberal network that constantly works against American interests. Trump will not go meekly as Nixon did.....Trump is a fighter...he has the military on his side. Fire Meuller, have congressional hearings on the treasonous media, pass a new sedition law and begin to prosecute those who constantly betray and work against America. Trump is dedicated to making America great again....he must be allowed to do so.
Let Trump try to break the chains of the Constitution that confine his power. If he tries to rise up, the Constitution will smash him down. The military will not support Trump.
It would be Republicans that would start any impeachment process they are the majority in both houses, and if they start that process it will be because he is going to get impeached--(it's not a trial with a jury and judge.) The special prosecutor Robert Mueller would advise them of the evidence, and they will decide if he goes or stays.

mueller_vs_trump__marian_kamensky.jpeg

You appear not to understand the impeachment process.....should I explain it for you....or maybe someone else will...I do not like to waste time trying to edumacate dummies.

Irregardless........................Relevant Constitutional Provisions: Art. I, Sec. 2, Cl. 5: The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole Power of Impeachment. Art. I, Sec. 3, Cl. 6 & 7: The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on oath or affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: and no Person shall be convicted without Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present.

Got dat chump? Now leave relevant discussions to the better informed...aka read more and post less. Undastand boyo?
. Are the libs operating behind cherry picked articles of the Constitution, otherwise using the Constitution in ways in which it was not intended to be used ? The miss-interpretation or re-interpretation of the Constitution has been another issue in an age of people becoming smart in a very bad way. It's so wonder the Constitution can even be read properly anymore or interpreted properly anymore.

"In an interview with Fox News to mark the 100-day mark, he declared himself “disappointed” with congressional Republicans, despite his many “great relationships” with them. He blamed the constitutional checks and balances built in to US governance. “It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”

:uhh: Wow. Rump never ceases to outdo himself. This is better than "the electoral college is a disaster for democracy". I mean he's coming right out and shooting the Constitution on Fifth Avenue and his drones will just drone on and defend the idea of their own Constitution being dissed.

Interesting article for a couple of other passages -- one:

>> On his 100th day in office on Saturday, facing historically low popularity ratings, a succession of intractable foreign crises and multiple investigations of his links with Moscow, Donald Trump reminded the nation that 1 May was Loyalty Day.

The day is a US tradition dating back to the cold war, when it was a bolster to stop May Day becoming a rallying point for socialists and unionised workers, but for an embattled president learning politics on the job it has an added resonance. <<
"LOYALTY DAY"?? What in the blue fuck is "Loyalty Day"? :wtf: May Day has been connected with labor and the working class since the 19th century. It's "Labor Day" for the rest of the world, while we bury the derivation of it, a strike massacre, by putting ours at the other end of the summer. "Loyalty Day" -- what kind of Orwellian bullshit is this? How do you "remind" people of something nobody's ever heard of?

Then there's:
>> In his weekly presidential address, he also focused on jobs, pointing to evidence of an economic revival that has been previously contested as a result of corporate decisions made before Trump came to office. He claimed that car companies were “roaring back in”, an apparent reference to General Motors’ plans and Ford’s decision to expand in Michigan, which both appeared to be part of their long-term strategy. <<​

Funny how Doublethink works --- when the same thing was happening in 2012 Mitt Romney described it as "Jeep moving to China". And paid the price.

Finally.... to bring the whole thing home:
>> But his core supporters have remained faithful, choosing to believe that the mainstream media are purveyors of fake news, rather than accept that the Trump presidency has not been the unrivalled success the president has claimed. <<​

"Choosing" indeed. Good old self-delusion, the hallmark of this administration and the orange freako's entire life.

Fucking "Loyalty Day" ----- holy SHIT. :lmao:

Mueller will dump a mountain of evidence that Russia meddled in our election. This is what the tards are afraid of. They don't want their idiotic delusion shattered.

They don't want to know their morbidly obese naked emperor got a leg up by Putin.

:uhh: Wow. Rump never ceases to outdo himself. This is better than "the electoral college is a disaster for democracy". I mean he's coming right out and shooting the Constitution on Fifth Avenue and his drones will just drone on and defend the idea of their own Constitution being dissed.

Interesting article for a couple of other passages -- one:

>> On his 100th day in office on Saturday, facing historically low popularity ratings, a succession of intractable foreign crises and multiple investigations of his links with Moscow, Donald Trump reminded the nation that 1 May was Loyalty Day.

The day is a US tradition dating back to the cold war, when it was a bolster to stop May Day becoming a rallying point for socialists and unionised workers, but for an embattled president learning politics on the job it has an added resonance. <<
"LOYALTY DAY"?? What in the blue fuck is "Loyalty Day"? :wtf: May Day has been connected with labor and the working class since the 19th century. It's "Labor Day" for the rest of the world, while we bury the derivation of it, a strike massacre, by putting ours at the other end of the summer. "Loyalty Day" -- what kind of Orwellian bullshit is this? How do you "remind" people of something nobody's ever heard of?

Then there's:
>> In his weekly presidential address, he also focused on jobs, pointing to evidence of an economic revival that has been previously contested as a result of corporate decisions made before Trump came to office. He claimed that car companies were “roaring back in”, an apparent reference to General Motors’ plans and Ford’s decision to expand in Michigan, which both appeared to be part of their long-term strategy. <<​

Funny how Doublethink works --- when the same thing was happening in 2012 Mitt Romney described it as "Jeep moving to China". And paid the price.

Finally.... to bring the whole thing home:
>> But his core supporters have remained faithful, choosing to believe that the mainstream media are purveyors of fake news, rather than accept that the Trump presidency has not been the unrivalled success the president has claimed. <<​

"Choosing" indeed. Good old self-delusion, the hallmark of this administration and the orange freako's entire life.

Fucking "Loyalty Day" ----- holy SHIT. :lmao:

Found an article from that week ---- Rump proclaims May 1 as 'Loyalty Day'

>> President Donald Trump on Friday proclaimed May 1 as 'Loyalty Day' as a way to "recognize and reaffirm our allegiance to the principles" upon which America was built and express pride in those ideals, according to a release of the proclamation from the White House.

“The United States stands as the world's leader in upholding the ideals of freedom, equality, and justice. Together, and with these fundamental concepts enshrined in our Constitution, our Nation perseveres in the face of those who would seek to harm it," the proclamation reads. <<​

Does he know what's in his own proclamation? Did he actually just dress up a naked attempt to suppress the working class with a citation of the Constitution ---- while simultaneously characterizing it as "an archaic system" and "a bad thing for the country"??

Holy shit what the fuck is it gonna TAKE............ :banghead:

Not to be missed is the other citation of “The United States stands as the world's leader in upholding the ideals of freedom, equality, and justice" --- on the same occasion that the Haymarket Affair, an embarrassing stroke of INjustice -- spurred the rest of the world to create May Day to remember when we stood as the opposite of all that.

Last edited:
Mueller will dump a mountain of evidence that Russia meddled in our election. This is what the tards are afraid of. They don't want their idiotic delusion shattered.

They don't want to know their morbidly obese naked emperor got a leg up by Putin.
. You have to realize that the majority of this nation was fed up with the left, and they chose whom they chose because of the many final straws that broke the Demon-crats camel's back. The cool thing was that the information gained in the election couldn't be disputed, and it led to the leftist being found completely naked & afraid afterwards. It then led to their catostrophic loss, but it was a loss not because Putin caused their loss, but instead their loss was caused by their years of complete idiocy in which the nation finally got sick of. You can spin it any way you want, but the nation knows what it wanted, and it got what it wanted. If you don't like it, then find you a candidate with some sense the next time. Trump has proven that he has more sense than the best Demon-crat has had on any given day of the week. The country gave you Barack Insane Obama, and he was to weak to lead the nation as a whole, and he pandered to much to specific groups. His racism got the best of him, and his catering to the racist who tried to use his office to project from, also left him without a coat to hide his bullcrap under any longer. He had his chance and blew it, and now the nation is suffering from it's social experiments gone bad. Time to get the adults back in charge again, and stop Hollywood from running this country from the wicked city.

The majority of this nation did nothing of the sort, beagle9: Trump received 12 or 13 million less votes than was cast in total for all candidates. He won the states, which is a different matter, and he won as a minority candidate.

Any other Democratic candidate would have beat his ass down.

The fascist far right thought they had a potential dictator in Trump,but now find that he is failing, flailing, and will eventually be dismissed from his office early.

Be advised: do not rise up against the Republic and the American People.

The majority of this nation did nothing of the sort, beagle9: Trump received 12 or 13 million less votes than was cast in total for all candidates. He won the states, which is a different matter, and he won as a minority candidate.

Any other Democratic candidate would have beat his ass down.

The fascist far right thought they had a potential dictator in Trump,but now find that he is failing, flailing, and will eventually be dismissed from his office early.

Be advised: do not rise up against the Republic and the American People.
. Be advised, the American public won't tolerate the leftist agenda to place boy's in girls restrooms, stand for late term abortions, pay with taxpayer funding for transgender operations or procedures, allow gangs to run wild and control the streets, pandering to gain power or to stay in power from creating new voting blocks made up of anti-Americans, illegals, and anti-white racist. Be advised that Christian's will be a part of this nation in full capacity of for decades to come. Be advised that the nations history will remain intact, and America will be great again just like it was during world war two and before. Be advised, don't push your leftist agenda on the American public or get ready to lose elections from here on out.

Far right nonsense from the Fascists, beagle9. America has crushed your kind before and will do so again. America is great now. I am no more a leftist than you are a Republican, obviously.

Trump does not care about the far right Christian agenda in the slightest.

Far right nonsense from the Fascists, beagle9. America has crushed your kind before and will do so again. America is great now. I am no more a leftist than you are a Republican, obviously.

Trump does not care about the far right Christian agenda in the slightest.
. And your idea is that if he did, then it is you who will stand against him ?? Trump will do what he said he will do in order to make America whole again, and to make America great again. This includes FREEDOM of religion as the founders described it, and not the empowering of anti-American religions who are rising up in order to try and destroy the American Christians in this nation. That's over with along with everything it represented. The only religious freedom that belongs here, is to be found within the ones that live in peace and harmony within the American nation. Christian's are one of the religions that do that, and it has been a very influential positive on American society for centuries now. Other religions can do the same, but they must be proven as such.

Forum List

Back