Time to charge Antifa under RICO law

Who? And how do you know?

Because they bring disparate groups together at whichever focal point they are targeting, from all over the country.

People who haven't got a pot to piss in suddenly pack up and travel thousands of miles, have a place to stay, supplies in place, etc. etc. etc.

It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid, ignorant, and dishonest.
ChappelleSTFU.gif

Because they bring disparate groups together at whichever focal point they are targeting, from all over the country.

People who haven't got a pot to piss in suddenly pack up and travel thousands of miles, have a place to stay, supplies in place, etc. etc. etc.

It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.
So you're just guessing, duly noted.

Pallets of bricks just mysteriously show up on street corners every day!
First off, that falsehood concerns BLM not Antifa. Second, every rumor I've seen has been debunked:

At least two images showing pallets of bricks near the Cannon House Office Building on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. have been shared on social media alongside allegations that they were planted there for protesters to use. The bricks in the photo, however, are unrelated to the demonstrations against the U.S. Supreme Court decision to overturn the landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade precedent that recognized women’s constitutional right to abortion.​
The bricks pertained to a reconstruction project for an alley, spokespeople for District Department of Transportation and the Metropolitan Police Department told Reuters.​

First off, that falsehood concerns BLM not Antifa. Second, every rumor I've seen has been debunked:

At least two images showing pallets of bricks near the Cannon House Office Building on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. have been shared on social media alongside allegations that they were planted there for protesters to use. The bricks in the photo, however, are unrelated to the demonstrations against the U.S. Supreme Court decision to overturn the landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade precedent that recognized women’s constitutional right to abortion.​
The bricks pertained to a reconstruction project for an alley, spokespeople for District Department of Transportation and the Metropolitan Police Department told Reuters.​
Deboonk.jpg

Nobody is guessing about the hundreds of thousands in gift cards, confiscated from all the little out-of-state goons in Kenosha, Corky.
Antifa gift cards, where do I get mine?

I found nothing on the internet??? More Right wing fantasy?

Be that as it may, given what we know of the levels of infiltration of groups like Oath Keepers and Proud Boys, it's beyond certain that those groups are also infiltrated to the gills, and probably -wittingly or unwittingly- ultimately getting marching orders from the feds.

We're beyond RICO and into full-on treason/insurrection from within.

I don't give the feds that much credit, they are fine with prosecuting the crap out of non lefties, and leave the degenerates to their own devices.

Yes, they are cellular by design. But they get their marching orders from someone.

What probably happens is when the groups get together a pecking order fight starts and the most woke and whiny gets to decide what they are going to trash.

Are you really surprised by collectivists thinking collectively?

Forum List

Back