Time to charge Antifa under RICO law

again, cellular organization, a loose conglomeration of various local cells that come together for larger events and sort out who decides what on the fly, if at all.

But funded from an outside source.

again, cellular organization, a loose conglomeration of various local cells that come together for larger events and sort out who decides what on the fly, if at all.
Apt analogy. You can swat a fly but there are innumerable others right behind and there is no head to cut off so they can't be stopped as a group, only as individuals.

Apt analogy. You can swat a fly but there are innumerable others right behind and there is no head to cut off so they can't be stopped as a group, only as individuals.

Unless you can prove they do act as a group when comitting the crimes.

They don't become criminals until they plan in detail the crimes or carry them out.

If they act in concert in the planning and/or commission of a crime, they can be tried in concert.

But funded from an outside source.

I have questions about that. BLM was funded, the Prog DA's not prosecuting them were funded.

the Anti-fa cells seem to be self sufficient so far. Of course since many of them are spoiled upper-middle or lower-upper class spawn, mommy and daddy can fund their wibble anti-capitalist diatribes.

What does it mean to be 'organized'?

At a minimum, it means ,or should mean, that a group of individuals meet regularly, and have a leadership. We can imagine a range of 'being organized' -- from a group that meets weekly, with formal membership requirements, a designated leader, frequent joint activities ... to some group that meets sporadically, that anyone can 'join', with only an informal leadership, and infrequent joint activities.

I get the impression that AntiFa doesn't even meet the latter definition.

A good way to think about it might be this: the Baptist Church is an organization. There are people who consider themselves 'Baptists' but who don't belong to an individual church or attend services very often. But there is definitely a Baptist organization.

Christians, as such, don't have a single organization. And there are many people who don't identify with any of the ones they do have. AntiFa is like that sort of Christian.

Prosecuting 'AntiFa' would be like prosecuting 'Christians'. There are individuals who think of themselves as AntiFa, go to the riots for the chance to throw a brick at a policeman or a Republican grandmother, but don't pay dues to a group or go to meetings.

I have questions about that. BLM was funded, the Prog DA's not prosecuting them were funded.

the Anti-fa cells seem to be self sufficient so far. Of course since many of them are spoiled upper-middle or lower-upper class spawn, mommy and daddy can fund their wibble anti-capitalist diatribes.
Yes. I don't even think that there are necessarily anything we could call cells, just 'affinity groups' of people who know each other, share the same pursuits, meet informally ... but don't come together for periodic 'cell meetings'.

What funding is that? Bus fare and cell phone plans? And the evidence of that source? Seems to me the GOP have benefited most from the existence of Antifa so maybe it is a false flag operation?

They have received hundreds of thousands to be transported all over the country over the past three years.

No, they are funded too. Whenever a large group of them get together you can see their Blac Bloc managers in the background

Would like to see the evidence, as we have with BLM and Soros DA's.

A friend of mine is the head of the Nevada DHS Fusion center, and a recognized expert in terrorism. He does terrorism classes for the various law enforcement agencies throughout Nevada and I have sat in on his classes a few times.

I will ask him if I can post up some of his stuff.

One of my summer bar customers has a brother who is a Kenosha cop.....They confiscated 0ver $400K in lodging, restaurant, and other gift cards from the BLM/Pantifa miscreants they arrested during the riots.

They're nowhere near as "loosely organized" as we're being told.

One of my summer bar customers has a brother who is a Kenosha cop.....They confiscated 0ver $400K in lodging, restaurant, and other gift cards from the BLM/Pantifa miscreants they arrested during the riots.

Yup. My friend has a huge amount of material on the Kenosha shenanigans. It's amazing what you find when you actually look for it.

They can be loosely organized and still funded as a whole.

I still prefer to use the term cellular, made up of a bunch of smaller actual cells that seem to have social media accounts but according to progs on this site still don't exist in reality.

I still prefer to use the term cellular, made up of a bunch of smaller actual cells that seem to have social media accounts but according to progs on this site still don't exist in reality.
Be that as it may, given what we know of the levels of infiltration of groups like Oath Keepers and Proud Boys, it's beyond certain that those groups are also infiltrated to the gills, and probably -wittingly or unwittingly- ultimately getting marching orders from the feds.

We're beyond RICO and into full-on treason/insurrection from within.

Yes, they are cellular by design. But they get their marching orders from someone.

Big Herc is right as rain here.

Time to run these thugs in under RICO, and if they are funded by Soros as suspected, sue him and confiscate his funds.

All of these dumb shits need to be sitting in the penitentiary getting their wigs split, the cons in the joint just aren't going to go for this.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid, ignorant, and dishonest.

Forum List

Back