TIME Magazine's Person of the Year

Dunce,
his words are irrelevant with what I said. You don't comprehend a fucking thing .
Regardless if that is what he said, DOES NOT CHANGE THAT ANTI CHRISTIANS WILL USE WHAT HE SAID AGAINST THE VERY THING HE IS TO DEFEND.
This very thread is proof.

Your posts are proof of erroneous PROJECTION, lilreb. Furthermore, since you cannot substantiate your own canards you have confirmed your negative credibility status. Have a nice day.

ok turd what am I claiming?

You alleged that the link to the statistics was in the article provided by Mud. I asked you to provide both the link and the section where it was imbedded. Since then nothing but endless slurs from you.

Your posts are proof of erroneous PROJECTION, lilreb. Furthermore, since you cannot substantiate your own canards you have confirmed your negative credibility status. Have a nice day.

You alleged that the link to the statistics was in the article provided by Mud. I asked you to provide both the link and the section where it was imbedded. Since then nothing but endless slurs from you.

I did what?
Show the post you are talking about.

I did what?

icon_crickets.jpg

I did what?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8291130-post40.html

I called you out in #42.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8291149-post42.html

This person of the year thing and all things like it are simply ways to sell magazines and are pretty much meaningless, at least to me. There are probably millions of folks around the world doing more for humanity, for peace, for their fellow man than any one of those who is 'chosen' by the Time magazine staff as 'person of the year.'

Good for him, I guess. Kind of hard to get excited over an honor Hitler won.

If they lost all good sense and ever picked me as the person of the year, I don't think I'd care about it that much. I'd just be hoping that I was there for doing good instead of evil.

The Pope is a much better choice than many of the ones they were looking at. like Miley?

I did what?

I called you out in #42.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8291149-post42.html

You need to read and COMPREHEND what was posted. You are the one who said mud didn't provide a link. I pointed out that mud did post a link. I also said Now does it support what mud says I guess you need to debate it Do you even know what alleged means?
She didn't slam him.

Seems to me the only people doing the slamming is the left accusing us left and right of slamming the Pope.

This is yet another war on the GOP intended to make the low-informational voter think that the GOP is the party of the rich.

Fact is Democrats are the party of the rich. Statistics prove this.

Articles: Who the Democrats Really Are

Note that he fails to provide a link to support his allegations. Lies, damn lies and statistics. :eusa_whistle:

I noticed he provided a link so you lied there. Now does it support what mud says, I guess you need to debate it. or stop whining.

You need to read and COMPREHEND what was posted. You are the one who said mud didn't provide a link. I pointed out that mud did post a link. I also said Now does it support what mud says I guess you need to debate it Do you even know what alleged means?
Note that he fails to provide a link to support his allegations. Lies, damn lies and statistics. :eusa_whistle:

I noticed he provided a link so you lied there. Now does it support what mud says, I guess you need to debate it. or stop whining.

I was talking about the article itself, lilreb! The blogger FAILED to provide a link to the statistics he was allegedly quoting, hence the reference to lies, damn lies and statistics. Try to keep up with the adults for a change.

I was talking about the article itself, lilreb! The blogger FAILED to provide a link to the statistics he was allegedly quoting, hence the reference to lies, damn lies and statistics. Try to keep up with the adults for a change.

Do you even know what year this is? No you were not talking about the link. You said.
Given that neither lilreb nor poorlitician can substantiate their allegations their credibility is no longer registering. :eusa_whistle:
What allegations did I make in the post you linked that I posted.

Given that neither lilreb nor poorlitician can substantiate their allegations their credibility is no longer registering. :eusa_whistle:

Turdeo te
who started this thread and mislead what the pope said?

Barb provided the Pope's actual unedited words.

The onus is still on you to substantiate your allegation.
icon_crickets.jpg

And again what allegation did I make in that post?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8291571-post56.html
There's that word allegation. Where is it?
And here is the link to the post I made in question with me posting
Where is the allegation that I made? Do you even know what the word means?
Hell dumb ass the word doesn't even fit into the discussion, because I made no allegation
Since it appears you don't understand what the word means.
al·le·ga·tion
ˌaliˈgāSHən/Submit
noun
a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof.

Ron Paul Fans... never out of stock on the Crazy.

Realistically, this Pope realizes the Church is not only out of touch with the times, but the reality that most of the faithful deal with.

Countries that are predominately Catholic are also predominately poor, so calling the mostly Protestant industrialized world on inequality and the abuses of capitalism makes sense.

He didn't talk about Capitalism. He talked about Consumerism. Just another one of your lies that gets repeated over and over until it becomes reality.

You asswads keep repeating this lie and it only makes you look more foolish.

Communist Globalist Atheists praising the Pope. Yikes! Now i've seen everything. And yeah, they did edit what he said to suit their agenda. Par for the course for them.

I posted the link to his publication, and copied the section you try so desperately to ignore. Arguing the point just makes you look ridiculous, more so even than those who allofasudden call the Pope names - at least THEY acknowledge his words, even as they try to discredit them.

AS for liberals praising the Pope - he's a NEW Pope, and one that finally, at long last, and for the first time in our lifetimes follows the CHRIST which is the rock upon that church was built.

I like a couple of those Big Reb - this one, too:

Einstein_TIME_Person_of_the_Century.jpg

and "conservatives" hated him, too, go figure.

FBI ? Albert Einstein

You guys are just making this shit up.......

Willful ignorance on your part. The link goes to his FBI file (Henrietta Frothingham, never fails to crack me up) and the TIME Mag cover is easy enough to Google.

WTF is wrong with you anyway to go so far as to deny the obviously true? It isn't even debatable, yet...here you are.

If they lost all good sense and ever picked me as the person of the year, I don't think I'd care about it that much. I'd just be hoping that I was there for doing good instead of evil.

The Pope is a much better choice than many of the ones they were looking at. like Miley?

SHAME on you. Seriously. The leader of the Christian world called his flock to actually ACT as Christians in this world, and you compare him to Hitler and a public twerker.

THIS is the depth of your faith. I wouldn't get my feet wet barefoot. People like you are what drove people like me away from organized religion in the first place.

Let THAT settle for just a minute.

The person you dismiss, the FIRST Pope relatable to the masses in GAWD knows how long, is ATTRACTING the masses.

Be ye fishers of men.

:fu:

SHAME on you. Seriously. The leader of the Christian world called his flock to actually ACT as Christians in this world, and you compare him to Hitler and a public twerker.

THIS is the depth of your faith. I wouldn't get my feet wet barefoot. People like you are what drove people like me away from organized religion in the first place.

The person you dismiss, the FIRST Pope relatable to the masses in GAWD knows how long, is ATTRACTING the masses.

Be ye fishers of men.

Scribes, Pharisees and Hypocrites are not amused.

Go figure. ;)

Don't believe the hype. Give it a week or two, the Communists will be back to hating the Pope. They misunderstood what he had to say about Consumerism. They took it as support for their Communism Agenda. But I assure you, he doesn't support a Communist Atheist Agenda. And they'll come to realize that in the near future. So like i said, their adoration for the Pope will be very short-lived. Most people understand the Left has a bizarre 'Hate Christian' Fetish. And I don't see that changing anytime soon. I think this sums up the Communists/Obamabots on this Board pretty well...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0azojPPRhw]Communist Karl Marx Endorsed by Obama as the Next President? [Trolling Obama Supporters] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Be ye fishers of men.

Aside from cherry picking certain scriptures what are christian teachings?
God didn't tell people to sit on their ass and do nothing

Forum List

Back