TIME Magazine's Person of the Year

She didn't slam him.

Seems to me the only people doing the slamming is the left accusing us left and right of slamming the Pope.

This is yet another war on the GOP intended to make the low-informational voter think that the GOP is the party of the rich.

Fact is Democrats are the party of the rich. Statistics prove this.

Articles: Who the Democrats Really Are

Note that he fails to provide a link to support his allegations. Lies, damn lies and statistics. :eusa_whistle:

I noticed he provided a link so you lied there. Now does it support what mud says, I guess you need to debate it. or stop whining.

In which case you won't have any problem doing a cut&paste of the link and the section that it was in, right?

Personally, i feel the Catholic Church is all-in with NWO Globalism. The Pope is now just another NWO Global Elite Puppet. Why else would a Communist Globalist Magazine like Time be praising him? Do the Math.

Ron Paul Fans... never out of stock on the Crazy.

Realistically, this Pope realizes the Church is not only out of touch with the times, but the reality that most of the faithful deal with.

Countries that are predominately Catholic are also predominately poor, so calling the mostly Protestant industrialized world on inequality and the abuses of capitalism makes sense.

He didn't talk about Capitalism. He talked about Consumerism. Just another one of your lies that gets repeated over and over until it becomes reality.

You asswads keep repeating this lie and it only makes you look more foolish.

Communist Globalist Atheists praising the Pope. Yikes! Now i've seen everything. And yeah, they did edit what he said to suit their agenda. Par for the course for them.

Last edited:
Ron Paul Fans... never out of stock on the Crazy.

Realistically, this Pope realizes the Church is not only out of touch with the times, but the reality that most of the faithful deal with.

Countries that are predominately Catholic are also predominately poor, so calling the mostly Protestant industrialized world on inequality and the abuses of capitalism makes sense.

He didn't talk about Capitalism. He talked about Consumerism. Just another one of your lies that gets repeated over and over until it becomes reality.

You asswads keep repeating this lie and it only makes you look more foolish.

Communist Globalist Atheists praising the Pope. Yikes! Now i've seen everything. And yeah, they edited what he said to suit their agenda. Par for the course for them.

Seriously?

Can you show us all a side by side example of this alleged "editing"?

Distinction without a difference.

World's of difference.

I think the point was simple; "Don't focus on what you'te getting for Christmas. Focus on what you can do for others."

It's nothing new.

Instead the left wants to distort his words to make some kind of political point.

Yup. Communists/Obamabots are a pretty dumbed-down disingenuous bunch. Next week they'll hate the Pope again and be back to praying to their Obama.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how these anti christian libturds are on a lovefest for this Pope

I think the new pope is an idiot. He doesn't realize that the anti Christian movement will use every thing he says against the very thing he is supposed to support.

My humble prediction is that this Communist adoration of the Pope will be very short-lived. They'll be right back to spewing hate for him any day now. Why would anyone trust Communists?

Given that neither lilreb nor poorlitician can substantiate their allegations their credibility is no longer registering. :eusa_whistle:

I think the new pope is an idiot. He doesn't realize that the anti Christian movement will use every thing he says against the very thing he is supposed to support.

That can't be helped.

Liars are gonna lie.

He just needs to continue what he's doing. Pointing out the way and let the hypocrites say what they want.

Jesus taught us that he wasn't put on this Earth to save the righteous but to bring the sinners to God. He upset his disciples when he went into the homes of whores and tax-collectors. He felt he couldn't change anyone's mind if he refused to spend time with them. It's like spending time with Democrats. You win over those you can and forget about those you can't. "Shake the dust from them off your feet because on the day of judgment Sodom&Gomorah will fare better."

Given that neither lilreb nor poorlitician can substantiate their allegations their credibility is no longer registering. :eusa_whistle:

Turdeo te
who started this thread and mislead what the pope said?

Barb provided the Pope's actual unedited words.

The onus is still on you to substantiate your allegation.
icon_crickets.jpg

Turdeo te

icon_crickets.jpg

Whether or not they are his actual unedited words is irrelevant. Let's revisit what I said for the moron in you.

He doesn't realize that the anti Christian movement will use every thing he says against the very thing he is supposed to support.
Now shut the fuck up stupid.

Turdeo te

icon_crickets.jpg

Whether or not they are his actual unedited words is irrelevant.
They are RELEVANT because poorlitician dishonestly alleged the following;

Communist Globalist Atheists praising the Pope. Yikes! Now i've seen everything. And yeah, they did edit what he said to suit their agenda

Let's revisit what I said for the moron in you.

He doesn't realize that the anti Christian movement will use every thing he says against the very thing he is supposed to support.

Too bad you have to resort to vulgarities because you can't even support your own erroneous allegations;

I noticed he provided a link so you lied there. Now does it support what mud says, I guess you need to debate it. or stop whining.

icon_crickets.jpg

icon_crickets.jpg

Let's revisit what I said for the moron in you.

Too bad you have to resort to vulgarities because you can't even support your own erroneous allegations;

icon_crickets.jpg

Dunce,
his words are irrelevant with what I said. You don't comprehend a fucking thing .
Regardless if that is what he said, DOES NOT CHANGE THAT ANTI CHRISTIANS WILL USE WHAT HE SAID AGAINST THE VERY THING HE IS TO DEFEND.
This very thread is proof.

icon_crickets.jpg

Dunce,
his words are irrelevant with what I said. You don't comprehend a fucking thing .
Regardless if that is what he said, DOES NOT CHANGE THAT ANTI CHRISTIANS WILL USE WHAT HE SAID AGAINST THE VERY THING HE IS TO DEFEND.

Your posts are proof of erroneous PROJECTION, lilreb. Furthermore, since you cannot substantiate your own canards you have confirmed your negative credibility status. Have a nice day.

icon_crickets.jpg

Dunce,

Your posts are proof of erroneous PROJECTION, lilreb. Furthermore, since you cannot substantiate your own canards you have confirmed your negative credibility status. Have a nice day.

ok turd what am I claiming?

Forum List

Back