Time Magazine Person of the Year 2020

Time Magazine named Biden/Harris Person of the year, They must have dug to the bottom of the barrel looking for rotten apples.

That's often the case.

Harris is not the first evil authoritarian. Stalin, Hitler, Khomeni, and FDR were all Time magazine's person of the year.

And Biden is not the first severely brain damaged puppet to be Time person of the year. Last year it was that retarded girl, Greta Thunberg.

160px-Greta_Thunberg_au_parlement_europ%C3%A9en_%2833744056508%29%2C_recadr%C3%A9.png

Last edited:
Time Magazine named Biden/Harris Person of the year, They must have dug to the bottom of the barrel looking for rotten apples.

That's often the case.

Harris is not the first evil authoritarian. Stalin, Hitler, Khomeni, and FDR were all Time magazine's person of the year.

And Biden is not the first severely brain damaged puppet to be Time person of the year. Last year it was that retarded girl, Greta Thunberg.

160px-Greta_Thunberg_au_parlement_europ%C3%A9en_%2833744056508%29%2C_recadr%C3%A9.png
Greta's not retarded she is just a teenager - all teenagers are a bit like her!

Thanks, Mr. Hossfly, I saw that on TV this morning. Hiding Biden and Commie-luh. All i could think of was where is the green hurler smily

That once hugely influential magazine (when I was a teenager in the 1950s!) has made an excellent choice, IMHO.

I think that the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., (and his son, I might add) and the Honorable Kamala D. Harris perfectly represent the moral caliber of many (most?) present-day Americans.

That's often the case.

Not all teenagers are like her. She is very atypical. She is very small in stature for her age . At 16 she looked like an 11 year old. And she flunked out of school. All teenagers do not flunk out of special ed.

It's obviously due to malnutrition/child abuse. Her parents put her on a vegan diet. Vegan diets lack vitamin B 12, which is critical for proper brain development in children.

It is not her fault that she is a retard, but she is a retard nonetheless. Her moonbat abusers should be prosecuted.

That's often the case.

She is a full retard

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. Biden/Harris?? Could they be anymore stupid? Hell last year it was that spoiled climate change brat. Now Biden/Harris??

The person of the year award sure doesn't mean much anymore.

Forum List

Back