TIME Mag: “Trump Was Right. There WAS A Conspiracy”, “Well-Funded Cabal, Powerful People Changing Laws, Steering Media And Controlling The Flow Of Inf

TIME Mag:
“Trump Was Right. There WAS A Conspiracy”… “Well-Funded Cabal, Powerful People Changing Laws, Steering Media And Controlling The Flow Of Information.”

TIME Mag: "Trump Was Right. There WAS A Conspiracy"... "Well-Funded Cabal, Powerful People Changing Laws, Steering Media and Controlling the Flow of Information." (thenationalpulse.com)
5 Feb 2021 ~~ By Raheem Kassam
Time Magazine has published intricate details of what they deem “a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans.”
The article even confirms both The National Pulse’s reporting on former Obama lawyer Ian Bassin, as well as Revolver.news’s assertion of the involvement of Norm Eisen in what amounted to a major admission of a globalist set up to leverage the coronavirus, mail-in voting, and corporate interest to oust President Trump from office.
~Snip~
The rationale for the article is simple, and even contained within the piece:
As I was reporting this article in November and December, I heard different claims about who should get the credit for thwarting Trump’s plot.
Liberals argued the role of bottom-up people power shouldn’t be overlooked, particularly the contributions of people of color and local grassroots activists.
Others stressed the heroism of GOP officials like Van Langevelde and Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger, who stood up to Trump at considerable cost. The truth is that neither likely could have succeeded without the other.
In other words, now the constituent parts are trying to claim credit, and along they way, they’ve said the quiet part out loud.

Comment:
They're in your face, but with the increasingly thin veneer/excuse of "protecting democracy".
They're going to come for the guns on the guise and excuse of National Security.
As long as theProgressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left and the 'Deep State" can create boogiemen myths to supposedly save the gullible sheep, they’ll retain absolute power to do so. Currently, the two most important and dangerous boogiemen are the Chinese Wuhan Covid-19 and middle class ‘Systemic White Racists’ aka Domestic Terrorists, while using Antifa and BLM to actually do the racist and terroristic bidding of the PM/DSA Commie Left.
The Deep State is not going to allow We The People to keep our country.
Donald Trump was doing real damage to their plan to turn the USA into North Mexico that is why he has to be destroyed.
Who is capable of masterminding an operation as vast as this?
I think it was a coordinated effort led by Marc Elias, to use the "boots on the ground," managed by the local political leaders, to manipulate the election results in all of the battleground states. I point to the sophistication of the Hillary "Russia Hoax" disinformation campaign to deflect from her illegal server as evidence that Elias is capable of this kind of deep coordinated effort.
I'll suggest prime a culprit:
  • There is one name that stands out to me, and was prominent in the news as well. That name is Marc Elias of Perkins Coie. Elias is a long-time Clinton crony.
  • Mark Elias was also the lawyer who brokered the Hillary Clinton campaign's deal in 2016 to pay off the DNC debt from the Obama 2012 campaign in exchange for taking control of the DNC fundraising machine. This was detailed by Donna Brazile in her report to Bernie Sanders on what happened in the DNC 2016 primary.
  • Elias/Perkins Coie was also the cutout between the Hillary Clinton campaign and the "Steele Dossier" that accused the Trump campaign of Russian collusion.
  • Marc Elias is the person who coordinated all the lawsuits prior to the 2020 election in the battleground states.
  • Marc Elias is the person who is still challenging the Republican House win in the Iowa CD-2 race.
  • Marc Elias is the "go to" expert for the MSM whenever they report on Republican election lawsuit challenges. Google his name; he's all over the election news.
  • There is your mastermind -- it is Marc Elias.
We count votes, not the tears of sore losers. Sorry.

The fact that they actually admitted this tells me they are trying to get ahead of this story. Spin it in their favor. Something must not be boding well for them behind the scenes.
So what if it is all true? 81 million Americans decided the outcome.

The fact that they actually admitted this tells me they are trying to get ahead of this story. Spin it in their favor. Something must not be boding well for them behind the scenes.

Actually....I don't think so.

I think what they are trying to do is create an outrage by Trump supporters....admitting the election was stolen right before the Senate Trial, trying to get Trump supporters to act out...giving them more cover for using federal agencies to go after republicans, libertarians and conservatives.......they want and need another riot, and this story is meant to create that riot.

So a conspiracy to defraud the American people.

Indeed. The Globalist Fusion Party took the election away from the voters - in plain view.
Silly lie. The voters decided. Maybe elect a less repulsive garbage human next time.

No, the voters did not decide. When the representatives for one party are obstructed from observing the count, the election is not valid.

That is so hilariously wrong and stupid. Nobody was obstructed from observing the count. Good grief i cant believe you cultists still cling to that debunked lie that was laughed out of court. I am quite sure you have a trick bag full of them and will just bounce from one to the other, depending on the planets.

Indeed. The Globalist Fusion Party took the election away from the voters - in plain view.
Silly lie. The voters decided. Maybe elect a less repulsive garbage human next time.

No, the voters did not decide. When the representatives for one party are obstructed from observing the count, the election is not valid.

That is so hilariously wrong and stupid. Nobody was obstructed from observing the count. Good grief i cant believe you cultists still cling to that debunked lie that was laughed out of court. I am quite sure you have a trick bag full of them and will just bounce from one to the other, depending on the planets.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection and Chronic Myopia ^^^

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection and Chronic Myopia ^^^

Oh look, the cultist thinks it's the rest of the world that is crazy. Just like every cultist, ever.

Now go hide and wait for a chance to tell your debunked lie again.

TIME Mag:
“Trump Was Right. There WAS A Conspiracy”… “Well-Funded Cabal, Powerful People Changing Laws, Steering Media And Controlling The Flow Of Information.”

TIME Mag: "Trump Was Right. There WAS A Conspiracy"... "Well-Funded Cabal, Powerful People Changing Laws, Steering Media and Controlling the Flow of Information." (thenationalpulse.com)
Time Magazine has published intricate details of what they deem “a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance from CEOs. Both surprises were the result of an informal alliance between left-wing activists and business titans.”
The article even confirms both The National Pulse’s reporting on former Obama lawyer Ian Bassin, as well as Revolver.news’s assertion of the involvement of Norm Eisen in what amounted to a major admission of a globalist set up to leverage the coronavirus, mail-in voting, and corporate interest to oust President Trump from office.
~Snip~
As I was reporting this article in November and December, I heard different claims about who should get the credit for thwarting Trump’s plot.
Liberals argued the role of bottom-up people power shouldn’t be overlooked, particularly the contributions of people of color and local grassroots activists.
Others stressed the heroism of GOP officials like Van Langevelde and Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger, who stood up to Trump at considerable cost. The truth is that neither likely could have succeeded without the other.
In other words, now the constituent parts are trying to claim credit, and along they way, they’ve said the quiet part out loud.

Comment:
They're in your face, but with the increasingly thin veneer/excuse of "protecting democracy".
They're going to come for the guns on the guise and excuse of National Security.
As long as theProgressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left and the 'Deep State" can create boogiemen myths to supposedly save the gullible sheep, they’ll retain absolute power to do so. Currently, the two most important and dangerous boogiemen are the Chinese Wuhan Covid-19 and middle class ‘Systemic White Racists’ aka Domestic Terrorists, while using Antifa and BLM to actually do the racist and terroristic bidding of the PM/DSA Commie Left.
Donald Trump was doing real damage to their plan to turn the USA into North Mexico that is why he has to be destroyed.
I think it was a coordinated effort led by Marc Elias, to use the "boots on the ground," managed by the local political leaders, to manipulate the election results in all of the battleground states. I point to the sophistication of the Hillary "Russia Hoax" disinformation campaign to deflect from her illegal server as evidence that Elias is capable of this kind of deep coordinated effort.
  • There is one name that stands out to me, and was prominent in the news as well. That name is Marc Elias of Perkins Coie. Elias is a long-time Clinton crony.
  • Mark Elias was also the lawyer who brokered the Hillary Clinton campaign's deal in 2016 to pay off the DNC debt from the Obama 2012 campaign in exchange for taking control of the DNC fundraising machine. This was detailed by Donna Brazile in her report to Bernie Sanders on what happened in the DNC 2016 primary.
  • Elias/Perkins Coie was also the cutout between the Hillary Clinton campaign and the "Steele Dossier" that accused the Trump campaign of Russian collusion.
  • Marc Elias is the person who coordinated all the lawsuits prior to the 2020 election in the battleground states.
  • Marc Elias is the person who is still challenging the Republican House win in the Iowa CD-2 race.
  • Marc Elias is the "go to" expert for the MSM whenever they report on Republican election lawsuit challenges. Google his name; he's all over the election news.
The RWNJ infotainment site you quoted has completely misrepresented the time article.

Here is the original.

Read and educate yourself.

1612569396310.png
EXCLUSIVE: Detroit Ballot Counters Were Counting “Zerox Copies” as Actual Military Votes! (Video) | The Patriot Gazette

TIME Mag:

~Snip~

Comment:
:auiqs.jpg:

The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election–an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. For more than a year, a loosely organized coalition of operatives scrambled to shore up America’s institutions as they came under simultaneous attack from a remorseless pandemic and an autocratically inclined President. Though much of this activity took place on the left, it was separate from the Biden campaign and crossed ideological lines, with crucial contributions by nonpartisan and conservative actors. The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding.

EXCLUSIVE: Detroit Ballot Counters Were Counting “Zerox Copies” as Actual Military Votes! (Video) | The Patriot Gazette
Why would i read that article (that you never read and don't understand), and why are you posting a picture of something you probably don't understand? Would you like to clearly state an assertion? Or am i supposed to read an article you never read, spoonfeed it back to you, and try to guess what you are claiming?

"In a way, Trump was right.

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes, one that both curtailed the protests and coordinated the resistance"

They don't even care that we know at this point apparently

Forum List

Back