Time For Voter ID with Firearm Endorsements

Righties don't want any regulations to buy guns but want super specific voter id for voting .

Hmmmm

Who doesn't want a gun to be bought without proof of age? No one

Who wants anyone whether they are a citizen or not to be able to vote? You

I don’t want illegals voting in elections. That’s not even a problem. My concern is legit voters being turned away.

Why would a legit voter be turned away? You just made that up
One example is the draconian rules in North Carolina. But there are others for sure.. wisconsin, alabama.

Righties don't want any regulations to buy guns but want super specific voter id for voting .

Hmmmm

I don’t want illegals voting in elections. That’s not even a problem. My concern is legit voters being turned away.

One example is the draconian rules in North Carolina. But there are others for sure.. wisconsin, alabama.

I live in North Carolina and you're full of shit. No eligible voter is denied the right to vote and there hasn't been a single case where that happened. All you have to do is go before the election and get a free ID if you don't have one. And it's way easy to do that.

To you, "draconian" means it prevents illegals from voting and limits Democrats to voting once.

You don't oppose voter ID because you think it's not effective, you oppose it because you know it is.

You don't think there is no fraud, you know there is. And you benefit from it

You also have the right to due process. That the IRS says you owe them money is not due process. If you mean only if there is a court ordered judgment against you on behalf of the IRS, that's a better argument

Obviously. There would have to be a legal order of payment for the IRS to block it, just as there has to be a legal Conviction to remove the Right to Vote for commission of a Felony, and as I previously pointed out, an appeals process for mental health issues (except for institutionalization, which would be automatic).

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You also have the right to due process. That the IRS says you owe them money is not due process. If you mean only if there is a court ordered judgment against you on behalf of the IRS, that's a better argument

Obviously. There would have to be a legal order of payment for the IRS to block it, just as there has to be a legal Conviction to remove the Right to Vote for commission of a Felony, and as I previously pointed out, an appeals process for mental health issues (except for institutionalization, which would be automatic).

Thank you. People frequently bypass that step. Leftists want the executive branch for example to remove the right to purchase a gun with no due process whatsoever

Hmmmm

I live in North Carolina and you're full of shit. No eligible voter is denied the right to vote and there hasn't been a single case where that happened. All you have to do is go before the election and get a free ID if you don't have one. And it's way easy to do that.

To you, "draconian" means it prevents illegals from voting and limits Democrats to voting once.

You don't oppose voter ID because you think it's not effective, you oppose it because you know it is.

This varies widely in each county.
17 counties reduced polling hours or places.
3 counties were successfully sued for purging voter rolls: Beaufort, Cumberland, and Moore.
In Robeson County, conveniently damaged polling places skewed favor towards GOP.

Separately, the districting was ruled unconstitutional. Its par for the course, where there is suppression, there is likely illegally drawn districts.

This varies widely in each county.
17 counties reduced polling hours or places.
3 counties were successfully sued for purging voter rolls: Beaufort, Cumberland, and Moore.
In Robeson County, conveniently damaged polling places skewed favor towards GOP.

Separately, the districting was ruled unconstitutional. Its par for the course, where there is suppression, there is likely illegally drawn districts.

It's not a clean process to clean up our outdated voting machines and voter rolls. Across the country there are a lot of things that have happened both ways. And certainly, any ideas to do it better I'm all for. I don't want to deny any legitimate voter.

But you're not a jury trying to decide innocence, you're a prosecutor making a case. You're ignoring all evidence that doesn't suit your purpose.

We have outdated voter rolls, outdated equipment. You don't want to fix them because you know exactly who is benefiting from that. Democrats. You're the better cheaters. So of course you don't want to end cheating

With all The Russia Hysteria over a Nothing Burger and Clinton butt hurt over losing, it’s time to give The Left exactly what they have been asking for.

Voter ID

Simply pass a Federal Law that mandates States indicate Citizenship on State IDs indicating that you are a Legally Registered Voter.

Include Legal Immigration StatuS as well.

Include this on College IDs, and Driver’s Licenses.

You could also include whether or not this person has a legal right to carry a firearm, had concealed carry as endorsements.

Boom, there it is. Do it yesterday. Kill 3 birds with one stone. End Voter Fraud, End Illegal Immigration, and keep guns out of the hands of people that shouldn’t have them.

The answer is right there in technology. Easy fix for many issues!

100% agreed.
But with required voter IDs Dems may never win any more seats. Which may only make your country stronger and wealthier.

How many unqualified to vote have been caught voting? I am for voter i.d. although I think the government should pay for the i.d. Let's do away with gerrymandering and diebold machines too. Go back to the old way of citizens counting votes. Republicans will never go for that for sure.

It’s not that easy . There are privacy rules that come into play . The government doesn’t juts have one magic computer that knows everything . Do you want the clerk at the RMV looking at your taxes ?

Plus who monitors who’s qualified to have a gun licese , ability to vote, and ability to drive ? Different agencies . One might be state , one might be local .

Logistics aren’t as easy as you think .

It's not as complex as you make it out to be.

No, the clerk at the RMV doesn't need to see my taxes. They just need to see that the system indicates a denial of my Voting or Firearms endorsement because I haven't paid whatever I owe to the IRS.

As for the State vs. Federal issue.... As I said, I believe this should be a Federal ID, issued at the State level. That allows the State to determine who is allowed to drive and the Federal Government to determine who IS NOT allowed to vote or have a firearm (as those are Federal Rights).

Who is allowed to vote is controlled locally. I’ve vote in city , I’ve on the county and state vote. All can be different.

Hmmmm

If they can prove they are legit they won't be turned away just like If I can rove I am eligible to buy a firearm I can buy a firearm

Who is allowed to vote is controlled locally. I’ve vote in city , I’ve on the county and state vote. All can be different.

They should not be. A voter is a voter. If you're not allowed to vote in one level of election you should not be allowed to vote in any.

Forum List

Back