Time for Replublicans to Get Real

Chicago politics where thousands die in that snake pit, has come to Washington, and it has corrupted everything it touches. Look at Eric Holder, Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch, and others who have engaged in some highly suspicious activities, and has caused so much strife, seperation, and turmoil in this nation now. Look at the bad deals & judgement calls that have been made against American interest by this administration. Unbelievable.

These celebrities coming out against North Carolina's ban on male or female choosing the wrong restrooms to go into, was very revealing as to how sick these celebrities are now. I know I lost great respect for some music artist that I thought was ok, but wow was I wrong. I have since boycotted these specific artist from my collections, and can't stand to see them performing or hearing their works any longer. This is just another aspect or example of the corruption that has brainwashed the nations citizens whether rich or poor.

I did that long ago. I seldom watch any movies or sitcoms anymore. They are nothing more than a bunch of left-wing kooks in my opinion. I probably haven't been in a movie theater in over 20 years.

These celebrities coming out against North Carolina's ban on male or female choosing the wrong restrooms to go into, was very revealing as to how sick these celebrities are now. I know I lost great respect for some music artist that I thought was ok, but wow was I wrong. I have since boycotted these specific artist from my collections, and can't stand to see them performing or hearing their works any longer. This is just another aspect or example of the corruption that has brainwashed the nations citizens whether rich or poor.

I did that long ago. I seldom watch any movies or sitcoms anymore. They are nothing more than a bunch of left-wing kooks in my opinion. I probably haven't been in a movie theater in over 20 years.
. Yep, and can you imagine how dam stupid Hollywood has become, to actually go down these paths, and to limit themselves to target audiences, but then leave bazillions on the table because of their dam idiocy????? How stupid can they get right ???? Then Hillary goes to this Adelle concert as if that is showing some kind of solidarity with that sector of society, but it just goes to show again what kind of crazy do anything, say anything person that she is. Me and the wife were watching TV, and a live Adelle concert came on or rather she was performing live for these people, when the next thing we know this women starts speaking in between her songs, and the curse words coming out of her mouth were hideous we both thought. All I could think of was does this woman not realize that there are young audience members that may have liked her as an artist, and that she is fooling her audience by trying to appear in a setting that looks all formal and classical, but then trashes it all with her sickening character in which she showed by doing what she did ??? Wow.

. Yep, and can you imagine how dam stupid Hollywood has become, to actually go down these paths, and to limit themselves to target audiences, but then leave bazillions on the table because of their dam idiocy????? How stupid can they get right ???? Then Hillary goes to this Adelle concert as if that is showing some kind of solidarity with that sector of society, but it just goes to show again what kind of crazy do anything, say anything person that she is. Me and the wife were watching TV, and a live Adelle concert came on or rather she was performing live for these people, when the next thing we know this women starts speaking in between her songs, and the curse words coming out of her mouth were hideous we both thought. All I could think of was does this woman not realize that there are young audience members that may have liked her as an artist, and that she is fooling her audience by trying to appear in a setting that looks all formal and classical, but then trashes it all with her sickening character in which she showed by doing what she did ??? Wow.

Just goes to show you, I don't even know WTF Adelle is. Hell, Lady Gaga was out for years before I knew she was a singer of some kind. Up to that point, I always thought Lady Gaga was a cartoon character or something.

A scarecrow? Yes, I think I would vote for a scarecrow over HRC. The position is bigger than the person who holds it.

A scarecrow would not be pushing open borders or

single payer health insurance, or

encroaching our right to bear arms, or

threatening the tax exempt status of Christian institutions, or

nominating people to the Federal Courts who disdain the U.S. Constitution, or

proposing laws and regulations to fight the non-existent problem of a gender "wage gap," or

making colossal diplomatic blunders in Syria, Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan, or

...you get the idea.

A scarecrow? Yes, I think I would vote for a scarecrow over HRC. The position is bigger than the person who holds it.

A scarecrow would not be pushing open borders or

single payer health insurance, or

encroaching our right to bear arms, or

threatening the tax exempt status of Christian institutions, or

nominating people to the Federal Courts who disdain the U.S. Constitution, or

proposing laws and regulations to fight the non-existent problem of a gender "wage gap," or

making colossal diplomatic blunders in Syria, Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan, or

...you get the idea.
. Yep a scarecrow would be much, much, better..

Forum List

Back