Time for Gun Safety Advocates to Abandon Their Strategy

Virginia tech...2 pistols...32 killed

Luby's cafe...2 pistols, 26 killed

Russian polytechnic shooting 20 killed, 70 wounded, 5 shot pump action shotgun....

Nice, France, rental truck, 86 killed, 450 injured, 5 minutes of driving....

The rental truck killed more people than any mass public shooting in the U.S......and the 86 killed was more than the total number killed every year of mass public shootings, except for two years, since 1982...

You don't know what you are talking about....
You're comparing apples with oranges. High capacity, rapid firing weapons are a menace to civilize society. There is just no place for them.

No...they are a menace to governments who want to murder their citizens......
Your comparing criminals to anarchists and insurrectionists. Criminals come in all colors. The profile for mass murderers in this country is; predominantly white, low achiever, low esteem, loner with the ability to rationalize the horror away. A common statement by many was, " There are other people out there that feel like me. " Instead of taking personal responsibility for their actions. Two elements create the horrible scenario we are witnessing in the United States. The availability of all types of weapons and the lack of proper screening before purchasing your gun. Those are the facts, if you're embrace them you are part of the solution, if you're disparage them you are part of the problem. It's as simple as that. This was the most comprehensive study ever done on mass murders in the United States. It included over 180 subjects over the past 25 years, their families their spouses and their friends. It's all detailed in the book, in case you'd like to learn more. The Violence Project : How to stop a mass shooting epidemic.

Your comparing criminals to anarchists and insurrectionists. Criminals come in all colors. The profile for mass murderers in this country is; predominantly white, low achiever, low esteem, loner with the ability to rationalize the horror away. A common statement by many was, " There are other people out there that feel like me. " Instead of taking personal responsibility for their actions. Two elements create the horrible scenario we are witnessing in the United States. The availability of all types of weapons and the lack of proper screening before purchasing your gun. Those are the facts, if you're embrace them you are part of the solution, if you're disparage them you are part of the problem. It's as simple as that. This was the most comprehensive study ever done on mass murders in the United States. It included over 180 subjects over the past 25 years, their families their spouses and their friends. It's all detailed in the book, in case you'd like to learn more. The Violence Project : How to stop a mass shooting epidemic.

The violence project? Now that is funny.

We have proper screening.....the government fails to do it......

Meanwhile.....how many mass public shootings in 2021?

6 individuals out of over 330 million people...out of close to 58 million people with actual mental health issues....

Number of people killed by those 6?

43 people out of over 330 million Americans murdered in mass public shootings in 2021....

Deer kill 200 people a year.

Ladders kill 300 people a year.

Lawn mowers between 90-100 a year.

You don't understand the issue or how you are being lied to by anti-gun fanatics.....

The last two mass public shooters, Buffalo and Texas.....were known to the police, and they didn't do anything....New York has Red Flag laws....Texas has Emergency protective orders....

We have all the laws we need, but they do nothing to stop these guys if the police refuse to arrest them for the crimes they commit before the mass shooting, or commit them for the nutty things they do before the mass public shooting...

If you don't want to actually understand the problem...you are the problem...

The violence project? Now that is funny.

We have proper screening.....the government fails to do it......

Meanwhile.....how many mass public shootings in 2021?

6 individuals out of over 330 million people...out of close to 58 million people with actual mental health issues....

Number of people killed by those 6?

43 people out of over 330 million Americans murdered in mass public shootings in 2021....

Deer kill 200 people a year.

Ladders kill 300 people a year.

Lawn mowers between 90-100 a year.

You don't understand the issue or how you are being lied to by anti-gun fanatics.....

The last two mass public shooters, Buffalo and Texas.....were known to the police, and they didn't do anything....New York has Red Flag laws....Texas has Emergency protective orders....

We have all the laws we need, but they do nothing to stop these guys if the police refuse to arrest them for the crimes they commit before the mass shooting, or commit them for the nutty things they do before the mass public shooting...

If you don't want to actually understand the problem...you are the problem...
Why do you insist on comparing apples with oranges.It just doesn't work, it's not logical, it makes no sense. You obviously don't understand anything.

Why do you insist on comparing apples with oranges.It just doesn't work, it's not logical, it makes no sense. You obviously don't understand anything.

I am not comparing apples to oranges.......

The normal magazines that are designed for rifles and pistols are not a problem....in regular crime or mass public shootings........

They are critical tools for normal people for self defense against both regular criminals and mass public shooters...

That you are fooled by the anti-gun nonsense doesn't speak well for you.

I am not comparing apples to oranges.......

The normal magazines that are designed for rifles and pistols are not a problem....in regular crime or mass public shootings........

They are critical tools for normal people for self defense against both regular criminals and mass public shooters...

That you are fooled by the anti-gun nonsense doesn't speak well for you.
I cited the most comprehensive study ever done on mass public shootings, you went on to disparage that study. That means you, not I, are poorly represented gun advocacy groups.

I cited the most comprehensive study ever done on mass public shootings, you went on to disparage that study. That means you, not I, are poorly represented gun advocacy groups.

Oh.......I show actual mass public shooters? Who didn't use rifles?

LInk........

Any study can be done with bad intentions........let's see what you have...

You continue proving to me that you are a gun fascist. I did some research, testosterone levels peak in young men to the ages of 18 to 20. It can cause mental issues and heightened aggressive activity. That is why I believe raising the age to 21 for assault weapons is a very good idea is an immediate, significant drop after age 20. But of course you're going to dispute that science too.

How many mass public shooters were 20 or under?

1655226229025.png

Oh.......I show actual mass public shooters? Who didn't use rifles?
You take the cake, you're a real winner. Avoiding the problem doesn't solve anything. You are definitely part of the problem. Try to have a good day, I plan on it. I wasted enough time on you. You simply don't want to learn.

How many mass public shooters were 20 or under?

View attachment 657892
If you compare this graph with the graph of hormone levels in males you'd understand why raising the age to 21 for assault weapons is a very good idea. It's a miracle some teenagers even survive with hormone levels that high, it makes them do crazy things. There is a significant drop between the age of 20 and 21. That factor alone is worth its weight in gold. Try to have a good day, I'm out of here.

You take the cake, you're a real winner. Avoiding the problem doesn't solve anything. You are definitely part of the problem. Try to have a good day, I plan on it. I wasted enough time on you. You simply don't want to learn.

You are the one avoiding the problem. It is well known that 8% of the criminal population commits 80% of the violent crime in the USA.

Why do YOU consistently let them out of prison to prey on the innocent?

I KNOW why.

If you compare this graph with the graph of hormone levels in males you'd understand why raising the age to 21 for assault weapons is a very good idea. It's a miracle some teenagers even survive with hormone levels that high, it makes them do crazy things. There is a significant drop between the age of 20 and 21. That factor alone is worth its weight in gold. Try to have a good day, I'm out of here.

How many 18 year olds are there? How many are mentally ill?

How many actually commit mass public shootings?

How many do so with rifles of any kind?

You just don't understand the issue.

You don't know what the problem is........which is why you focus on guns rather than finding the dangerously mentally ill and dealing with them...

You're comparing apples with oranges. High capacity, rapid firing weapons are a menace to civilize society. There is just no place for them.

Thankfully, the majority of states disagree with your anti-civil rights opinion. Anti-civil rights fascists like you are in the minority, and it's shrinking. You'll all die out soon enough.

How many 18 year olds are there? How many are mentally ill?

How many actually commit mass public shootings?

How many do so with rifles of any kind?

You just don't understand the issue.
Seat belt safety laws affect everyone, it's for the common good. Most states have helmet laws if you ride a motorcycle a very sensible precaution because head injuries are usually severe and occur with a lot more frequency if you ride a motorcycle. In general I do not like blanket laws, because there are always exceptions to the rules. But since we are only human beings and it's possible for any one of us to make a horrible mistake with the use of guns, those most prone to become a mass shooters should be targeted. Raising the age on assault weapons, semi-automatic weapons to 21 is a very good idea. As I said before the hormone levels of 18 to 20 year olds is astronomical. It's a wonder any of them could think straight and act normal. There is a sharp drop off in these levels at age 21. If you compared both graphs like I asked you to then you would understand the problem too.

You’re truly an ignoramus.

Before 2010, the Second Amendment applied solely to the Federal government – hence Heller, as DC is under Federal jurisdiction.

It wasn’t until 2010 that the Second Amendment was incorporated to the states and local governments, hence McDonald.
Wrong!

The Second was always an individual right.

It took Heller for DC and McDonald for the states to affirm it because the Libtards were ignoring it..

Wrong!

The Second was always an individual right.

It took Heller for DC and McDonald for the states to affirm it because the Libtards were ignoring it..
Granted by the Constitution ( federal government ). And as with all rights and privileges, they come with responsibilities also.

Forum List

Back