Tim Tebow has a good MLB showcase workout.

I still don't understand why a pro football team could not design some plays to utilize Tebos talents. Have a two quarterback system giving tebow option to run or pass. The guy is a baller( even if he is a gator), a leader, and a student of the game. I think he misses being on a team.

If the guy has the time and the money and a baseball team wants him, good for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd sign him

Send him to play A Ball and sell some tickets
Worst that can happen is people will tire of paying to see him play

I still don't understand why a pro football team could not design some plays to utilize Tebos talents. Have a two quarterback system giving tebow option to run or pass. The guy is a baller( even if he is a gator), a leader, and a student of the game. I think he misses being on a team.
Should have gone to Canada, like Warren Moon and Doug Flutie.

I'd sign him

Send him to play A Ball and sell some tickets
Worst that can happen is people will tire of paying to see him play

Plus, after a few years in the minors, even if he doesn't make the majors, it could open up baseball broadcasting to him as well. Hell if that tard Joe Buck can do multiple sports, Tebow could do it blindfolded.

He showed his power and speed, even against live pitching he got solid hits. Shaky outfielder but he can work that out. Heck, give the guy a shot in the minors and see if he develops.
Tim Tebow finally had his showcase — here’s what MLB scouts said
By the time he develops he'll be 40. Time to move on Tim. If it was going to happen, it would have happened by now. Kind of reminds me of Michael Jordon taking a stab at baseball.

I always thought Jordan was a pitcher's dream. What a huge strike zone.

Mets take a chance on Tebow. Send him to Instructional League.

Mets Sign Tim Tebow
I will be shocked if he ever gets called up to the bigs. He'd be 30 something by the time that would happen. More than likely, he'll wallow away in the minors for a year or two and then move on to whatever.

He's a Christian.

Nobody wants the negative press.

He's a Christian. Nobody wants the negative press.
Nobody wants a QB that can't throw. That might have worked in college, but in the pros that doesn't fly in the long run.

He's a Christian. Nobody wants the negative press.
Nobody wants a QB that can't throw. That might have worked in college, but in the pros that doesn't fly in the long run.
Then he easily could have changed positions. He was the best runner at the University Of Florida. Fact is, the Wildcat offence was popular when he was playing.

The problem with Tim Tebow is they wanted him to be something he was not. Quiet about his religion for one. You can be rewarded for protesting your country, but don't praise God openly for scoring touchdowns and not catch Hell from media elistists.

Let him do with his life and he chooses, why do people care if he is trying out to play baseball? It's his life and if he does or doesn't make it, it doesn't change my life at all. Dumb jealousy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back