Tim Scott: GOP should stop nominating judges with 'questionable track records on race'

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Sen. Tim Scott, the lone black Republican in the Senate, called on his party to "do better" on racial issues and said he opposed the confirmation of judicial nominee Thomas Farr because "our country deserves better."

Tim Scott: GOP should stop nominating judges with 'questionable track records on race'

My question is, what took his ass so long?!?! In fact, no black person has any business being a part of the Republican party in the first place, as they are openly hostile towards them.

Will the GOP listen? Methinks not.

What say you?

Yes, Democrats label any black who doesn't think what they are told to think as "Uncle Toms" but it is the Republican Party that hates blacks.

You people are stupid.

Sen. Tim Scott, the lone black Republican in the Senate, called on his party to "do better" on racial issues and said he opposed the confirmation of judicial nominee Thomas Farr because "our country deserves better."

My question is, what took his ass so long?!?! In fact, no black person has any business being a part of the Republican party in the first place, as they are openly hostile towards them.

What say you?

You’re an idiot! Not everyone sees everything through the prism of race like your dumb ass. Grow up and get a job

What say you?
LOL good luck Mr. Scott! The GOP likes having you around, but only when you shut your mouth, boy

Yes, Democrats label any black who doesn't think what they are told to think as "Uncle Toms" but it is the Republican Party that hates blacks.

You people are stupid.
What about what Tim Scott said, any response to THAT!???

You people are stupid.
So do you agree w/what Tim Scott is advising the Republican Party not to do, or nah??

94unh.jpg

You people are stupid.
What about what Tim Scott said, any response to THAT!???
He’ll kindly have the negro from South Carolina be SILENT, and rubberstamp the Heritage Foundation’s nominees lest he earn a whippin’

You people are stupid.
So do you agree w/what Tim Scott is advising the Republican Party not to do, or nah??

94unh.jpg

What about it? I don't partake in identity politics and so I don't agree with electing or appointing anyone based on gender, race, or religion.

Tim Scott shouldn't either.

What about it? I don't partake in identity politics and so I don't agree with electing or appointing anyone based on gender, race, or religion.

Based on that made-up definition, Scott is saying Republicans shouldn't appoint judges that will base their decisions on gender, race and/or religion.

Now what?

You people are stupid.

94unh.jpg

I couldn't agree more.

When I see people. I see people not their color or ethnicity.

I look at how well they do their job. Not their color or ethnicity.

Forum List

Back