What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Scott: Anybody heard of this guy?

old navy

<<< Action Figures
Reaction score
I've seen him on TV a few times. He seems like he a sharp fellow that probably does a good job for his constituents. I'm sure someone "has something on him" that will disprove what I just wrote.

uscitizen

Reaction score
Another republican shooting star. A big fuss and then burning out as with most of their messiahs.

OP
B

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've seen him on TV a few times. He seems like he a sharp fellow that probably does a good job for his constituents. I'm sure someone "has something on him" that will disprove what I just wrote.

I'm thinking not. Did you read the article? Quite comprehensive.

OP
B

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Black republican, sure to be marginalized and derided as a sellout and Uncle Tom, should he gain any kind of stature.

And again - I'm thinking not. I wouldn't have dragged him here if I thought there wasn't something to the noise.

In fact, I' m betting he runs 2016.

uscitizen

Reaction score
Another republican shooting star. A big fuss and then burning out as with most of their messiahs.

much like Obama?

yeah pretty much like Obama. However the left has nothing on the right as far a hopey changey goes.
What happened with the TP members getting into congress and going to fix everything post haste?
They did reup the Patriot act and strengthen it more though.

uscitizen

Reaction score

manifold

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I recall all the right wing hoopla about Bush being elected and was going to fix everything.

I don't recall that specifically. But I do recall all the rightwing hoopla about Bush restoring honor to the WH....

wait for it....

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
roflmao.gif

Firehorse

Free Thinker
Reaction score
HTML:
What happened with the TP members getting into congress and going to fix everything post haste?

Dude, it was midterms, we only got 49 seats. The TPrrs are holding the line as best they can. I'm certain that as Dem you see the tidalwave of reenforcements heading their way to shore up congress.

As for this guy ... 2016 is a long way off. He may find a girl, hook-up, be a baby daddy and it's all up in smoke. Right now, he looks good. We will need someone with balls in '16 cuz I just don't see this years crop of Pubs being up to the monumental task ahead

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List