Tim Scott: Anybody heard of this guy?

I've seen him on TV a few times. He seems like he a sharp fellow that probably does a good job for his constituents. I'm sure someone "has something on him" that will disprove what I just wrote.

• Banned
Black republican, sure to be marginalized and derided as a sellout and Uncle Tom, should he gain any kind of stature.

And again - I'm thinking not. I wouldn't have dragged him here if I thought there wasn't something to the noise.

In fact, I' m betting he runs 2016.

Another republican shooting star. A big fuss and then burning out as with most of their messiahs.

much like Obama?

yeah pretty much like Obama. However the left has nothing on the right as far a hopey changey goes.
What happened with the TP members getting into congress and going to fix everything post haste?
They did reup the Patriot act and strengthen it more though.

I recall all the right wing hoopla about Bush being elected and was going to fix everything.

I don't recall that specifically. But I do recall all the rightwing hoopla about Bush restoring honor to the WH....

wait for it....

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
roflmao.gif

HTML:
What happened with the TP members getting into congress and going to fix everything post haste?

Dude, it was midterms, we only got 49 seats. The TPrrs are holding the line as best they can. I'm certain that as Dem you see the tidalwave of reenforcements heading their way to shore up congress.

As for this guy ... 2016 is a long way off. He may find a girl, hook-up, be a baby daddy and it's all up in smoke. Right now, he looks good. We will need someone with balls in '16 cuz I just don't see this years crop of Pubs being up to the monumental task ahead

New Topics

Forum List

Back