Tim Kaine: I've Done Nothing Unusual For Wikileaks To Reveal, I'm A Normal Human Being

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Well let's just wait and see what they release tomorrow.

I don't think this is a normal human being.
tim-Kaine.jpg.cf.jpg

Tim Kaine: I've Done Nothing Unusual for Wikileaks to Reveal - Breitbart

Last edited:
For a practicing Catholic who claims to have Jesuit roots, including missionary work, to be part of a party committed to marginalizing Catholicism and Evangelicals as well as supporting partial birth abortions and "choice" is simply ridiculous. There is no way to square the party of anti-religion with any religion. Kaine and other bullshit "Catholics" like Chris Matthews of MSNBC are probably members of the Catholic Alliance or Catholics United trying to destroy the Church and ridicule those of us who cling to...

For a practicing Catholic who claims to have Jesuit roots, including missionary work, to be part of a party committed to marginalizing Catholicism and Evangelicals as well as supporting partial birth abortions and "choice" is simply ridiculous. There is no way to square the party of anti-religion with any religion. Kaine and other bullshit "Catholics" like Chris Matthews of MSNBC are probably members of the Catholic Alliance or Catholics United trying to destroy the Church and ridicule those of us who cling to...

Wrong, both, as am I, are Catholics who support and applaud Pope Francis:

Pope Francis Quotes - BrainyQuote

BTW, read Polpe Francis Quoted and Donald Trumps off the cuff remarks.

Forum List

Back