Tim Kaine attracts a crowd of 30..,

Later, CNN did a poll and estimated the crowd at 30000.

WOW! Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up!
tim kaine couldn't draw 30 flys.

trump did send in some agitators to really get those thirty people fighting though... :)

after the rally they all went to mcdonaldsiz'... they ordered thirty happy meals and one order of fries.

hqdefault.jpg

slow down TIMMMM.... !!! .............. this is not good hillary"

It's over now and everyone knows it, except you and a few others on this board.

apparently people already know they're going to elect Clinton/Kaine and have no need to go listen to him.

Yeah suuuuuure. You go with that.

Well, for instance, if Trump was going to have a rally here, I'd try to go. And I can't stand him. He's a monumental fuck up of astronomical proportions. But I wouldn't go see Kaine, and I think he's probably a pretty decent guy. Gettin' it yet or do you need flashcards?
If anything Trump loses participants because of how crowded his rallies are, and how much road traffic he brings in every city he shows up in.

tim kaine couldn't draw 30 flys.

trump did send in some agitators to really get those thirty people fighting though... :)

after the rally they all went to mcdonaldsiz'... they ordered thirty happy meals and one order of fries.

hqdefault.jpg

slow down TIMMMM.... !!! .............. this is not good hillary"

Aaaaand you can't spell "flies".

So....you are committing to the belief that rally crowd size will reflect in voting numbers......right?
That actually tends to be what happens in Democracies, so.....

That is correct, so it makes you wonder why Ted Cruz, when launching his campaign from Liberty University, had mandatory attendance or else the students faced a fine. So glad you morons finally figured him out. Of course you traded him in for an even bigger dickhead who wants to sue the media. If Trump's skin was any thinner he'd have bled to death by now.

Liberty University students faced $10 fine if they skipped Ted Cruz presidential speech

Well, for instance, if Trump was going to have a rally here, I'd try to go. And I can't stand him. He's a monumental fuck up of astronomical proportions. But I wouldn't go see Kaine, and I think he's probably a pretty decent guy. Gettin' it yet or do you need flashcards?
I think the Dems have stopped hiring agitators. Maybe if you just got a regular job and stopped waiting for some dingbat like Squaw Warren to get elected.

So....you are committing to the belief that rally crowd size will reflect in voting numbers......right?
Really? So Bernie is the DNC candidate and he's running to replace President Paul?
Trump's rallies are more crowded than both of them.

Bernie was also quite cheated throughout the primary.

Really? So Bernie is the DNC candidate and he's running to replace President Paul?

Is "rigged" and "cheated" the Drumpfster answer for everything?

That is correct, so it makes you wonder why Ted Cruz, when launching his campaign from Liberty University, had mandatory attendance or else the students faced a fine. So glad you morons finally figured him out. Of course you traded him in for an even bigger dickhead who wants to sue the media. If Trump's skin was any thinner he'd have bled to death by now.

Liberty University students faced $10 fine if they skipped Ted Cruz presidential speech
The "media" is nothing but a corporate manifestation of Democrat whining.

...of course that isn't even enough for you retards anymore.

Wow, I feel bad for the little guy. He was such big sit from 2000 through 2008. Meh, best be brushing up on his president shit because while the beast will be elected the first world an presidant, that's all she will do. Just as many in the Democrat party hate the bitch as do the Republican party.

Is "rigged" and "cheated" the Drumpfster answer for everything?
"Wikileaks" is a much more common answer.

Why don't polls reflect turnout at Trump rallies?

More kids show up for my kids birthday party than show up to see Hillary and Trump is filling stadiums and scalpers are outside selling tickets for hundreds of dollars.

Kaine is a loveable guy and rather effeminate and a joker and a good complement to Hillary.

He will most certainly become the next VP.

Then in 2020 he will very likely be defeated by Ryan/Pence.

So in 2024 Kaine can run for POTUS himself. By then Hillary will be retired one way or the other, whether she is re-elected or not.

All of these guys (and the gal) would be worth seeing in person in public.

But I would be worried about Bernie's Bolsheviks causing rioting at any Trump or Pence rallies.

Kaine is safe though -- he is just a loveable teddy bear.

free beer can increase crowd:biggrin:
ahmadinejad gave free juice to crowd and he had always good crowd
Yo Dani...when are you guys going to attack Turkey. They are moving in on your turf.
turks are idiot. we dont need to attack turks.erdogan is our Chess piece
you think how coup failed? we helped erdogan.even i think erdogan did go to iran for safezone!!!

iraq nationalist enemy is turkey now . its not iran anymore.

Forum List

Back