Tim Kaine attracts a crowd of 30..,

apparently people already know they're going to elect Clinton/Kaine and have no need to go listen to him.

free beer can increase crowd:biggrin:
ahmadinejad gave free juice to crowd and he had always good crowd

Later, CNN did a poll and estimated the crowd at 30000.

WOW! Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up!
tim kaine couldn't draw 30 flys.

trump did send in some agitators to really get those thirty people fighting though... :)

after the rally they all went to mcdonaldsiz'... they ordered thirty happy meals and one order of fries.

hqdefault.jpg

slow down TIMMMM.... !!! .............. this is not good hillary"

Last edited:
which is really scary considering this...

WikiLeaks Just Dropped Bombshell About Hillary's Health... The Truth, REVEALED!

First we learned, Hillary Clinton reached out to the NFL Commissioner in 2012 to ask for advice about dealing with her “cracked head” and head injuries.

But the details are even worse than that. It has been confirmed that the State Department staff, under Hillary Clinton, was told to research new drugs to treat Parkinson’s disease.

Later, CNN did a poll and estimated the crowd at 30000.

WOW! Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up!
So....you are committing to the belief that rally crowd size will reflect in voting numbers......right?
My belief is that Tim is a dufus and Hillary is no better. And the smart voters know that...lets hope the dummies that voted for Obabble have paid attention this time.
So...is that a yes or no on rally numbers reflecting voting numbers?

apparently people already know they're going to elect Clinton/Kaine and have no need to go listen to him.

Yeah suuuuuure. You go with that.

Well, for instance, if Trump was going to have a rally here, I'd try to go. And I can't stand him. He's a monumental fuck up of astronomical proportions. But I wouldn't go see Kaine, and I think he's probably a pretty decent guy. Gettin' it yet or do you need flashcards?

Forum List

Back