TIKTOK venting about inflation

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
So…ran across this video ( this is just one sample…there are MANY others just like it). Of people venting about being broke because of inflation. This is very interesting since the lefties keep insisting that they are all doing just great…couldn’t be better.

Another interesting thing is some people claiming they have it worse than the generation that lived through the depression ( delusional).

So…ran across this video ( this is just one sample…there are MANY others just like it). Of people venting about being broke because of inflation. This is very interesting since the lefties keep insisting that they are all doing just great…couldn’t be better.

Another interesting thing is some people claiming they have it worse than the generation that lived through the depression ( delusional).

Unfortunately, the worst is yet to come.

I like how some people are condoning stealing. Which will just make costs higher.

I just got back from a Brewery outing with a buncha Lefty fucktards.

They complained about all sortsa things directly attributed to their piss poor voting habits.

But number one on the list?

Inflation.

Yeah you fucking man-tit sporting limp wristed douchebags, voting has consquences.

Don't complain about your Biden boosting activities as if you are somehow no part of the equation.

Just so sick of unaccountable, self absorbed, MSM programmed Lefties.

I wanted to yell "TRUMP '24!!!" but my buddy was running the event so instead I said I wasn't getting vaxxed this autumn and then took off. ;)

I just got back from a Brewery outing with a buncha Lefty fucktards.

They complained about all sortsa things directly attributed to their piss poor voting habits.

But number one on the list?

Inflation.

Yeah you fucking man-tit sporting limp wristed douchebags, voting has consquences.

Don't complain about your Biden boosting activities as if you are somehow no part of the equation.

Just so sick of unaccountable, self absorbed, MSM programmed Lefties.

I wanted to yell "TRUMP '24!!!" but my buddy was running the event so instead I said I wasn't getting vaxxed this autumn and then took off. ;)
Unfortunately I am related to one of these whiny pro trans, pro Marxist millennials ( cousins kid) that likes to claim they have it soooo much worse than all of the generations that came before. Because…dang it… in 1960 you could buy a house for 25K. I keep having to remind her back then people were only getting paid around $ 1.25 hr (working in retail). And it took them 20 years to pay that off.

They dont live in reality.

Unfortunately I am related to one of these whiny pro trans, pro Marxist millennials ( cousins kid) that likes to claim they have it soooo much worse than all of the generations that came before. Because…dang it… in 1960 you could buy a house for 25K. I keep having to remind her back then people were only getting paid around $ 1.25 hr (working in retail). And it took them 20 years to pay that off.

They dont live in reality.

In a weird way that's kinda less frustrating than the idiots I had to put up with today.

They not only complained about what was (unbeknownst to them) BIDENOMICS, but also reverse racism.

It's like, they almost make sense, but if you raise the Specter of the "Great MAGA Pumpkin", they immediately retreat to their mainstream media programming.

In my humble opinion, that makes it even worse.

In a weird way that's kinda less frustrating than the idiots I had to put up with today.

They not only complained about what was (unbeknownst to them) BIDENOMICS, but also reverse racism.

It's like, they almost make sense, but if you raise the Specter of the "Great MAGA Pumpkin", they immediately retreat to their mainstream media programming.

In my humble opinion, that makes it even worse.
All of the lefties here and in the media say we’re all doing great. So what are all these tiktokers complaining about anyway?

Why do I have the feeling that the majority if not all of them voted dem?

Liberals, not lefties.

Why do I have the feeling that the majority if not all of them voted dem?
All of them perfectly fine letting the democrats lockdown the country to destroy the economy. All of them perfectly fine with the interest rates being raised.

Now they whine about the economy and not being able to buy a house.

Where did all your stimulus money go ( especially those that had multiple kids and soaked unemployment and extra snap benefits also…

Forum List

Back