Tic Tok Anti Vaxers Stay Home and Die

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This man is right. While he uses very vulgar language, I agree with him but not the vulgar language. I understand his anger.

If you don't trust the medical profession to develop a life saving vaccine against the virus then why do you trust doctors to cure you once you have it?

The anti vaccine people are taking beds in hospitals that are needed for people who are sick and need help who didn't distrust the doctors.

This man is right. While he uses very vulgar language, I agree with him but not the vulgar language. I understand his anger.

If you don't trust the medical profession to develop a life saving vaccine against the virus then why do you trust doctors to cure you once you have it?

The anti vaccine people are taking beds in hospitals that are needed for people who are sick and need help who didn't distrust the doctors.

Wow

Because normally the medical profession uses techniques, treatments, and drugs that have been through rigorous testing and observation before being determined to be safe and effective.

Now they just announce that an experimental vaccine is “safe” when there haven’t been any long term testing done. We already know they aren’t that effective in the short term, much less how effective they will be in the long term.

They should stay home and not overflow our hospitals.

Actually the lies about the vaccine are killing people.

I'm not really sure what you are so up in arms about. It's called people making their own decisions and living with the consequences of them. Then again, maybe that's what you're upset about because consequences of decision are not something wholly embraced by most Americans these days.

I got the vaccine back in May, not because I was worried about getting COVID, but more because I am an avid traveler and knew I would need to get it in order to keep doing that. I was exposed to COVID multiple times prior to receiving the vaccine and never contracted it. I spent five weeks in Mexico this spring in a tourist area and never got it while cases were rapidly increasing.

If people want to roll the dice then that's their decision. They may end up rolling snake eyes and they'll have to live (or die) with that. What that has to do with you or any other of the vaccine Nazis is beyond me. Worry about you and let others worry about themselves.

It gets real for them when they are facing death, and the fact is, some don't make it. I won't shed a tear.

His wife has stage 4 breast cancer and needed medical help.

Yet she was kicked out of the hospital because unvaccinated people took her hospital bed.

I don't know about them staying home to die but maybe there could be separate hospital areas set up for the unvaccinated so that those who have other life threatening conditions can also get the medical help they need.

The unvaccinated are selfish to not get vaccinated then even more selfish to take hospital beds from people who did vaccinate and have non virus conditions that need help too.

If you are on tic tok the CCP knows everything there is to know about you....

So question. When you develop Antibody Dependent Enhancement in six months, which is happening in Israel right now, will you promise to stay home when you all get Covid and it's really really bad?

I'm not really sure what you are so up in arms about. It's called people making their own decisions and living with the consequences of them. Then again, maybe that's what you're upset about because consequences of decision are not something wholly embraced by most Americans these days.

I got the vaccine back in May, not because I was worried about getting COVID, but more because I am an avid traveler and knew I would need to get it in order to keep doing that. I was exposed to COVID multiple times prior to receiving the vaccine and never contracted it. I spent five weeks in Mexico this spring in a tourist area and never got it while cases were rapidly increasing.

If people want to roll the dice then that's their decision. They may end up rolling snake eyes and they'll have to live (or die) with that. What that has to do with you or any other of the vaccine Nazis is beyond me. Worry about you and let others worry about themselves.

Plenty of people also get the vaccines and end up in the hospitals with side effects. I know this from people working in hospitals.

Forum List

Back