Thugs die, Obama and Holder can't send enough. Cops die, they send Biden.

He send Crazy Joe out here to Arizona when the Granite Mountain hot-shot fire crew got overrun and killed...showed up at the memorial droning on about his own loss of loved ones until the audience started murmuring....then he promised everything under the sun for the family members and delivered......nothing. Biden is a piece of shit.

He send Crazy Joe out here to Arizona when the Granite Mountain hot-shot fire crew got overrun and killed...showed up at the memorial droning on about his own loss of loved ones until the audience started murmuring....then he promised everything under the sun for the family members and delivered......nothing. Biden is a piece of shit.
Hey cannon fodder, Christmas is over.

Oh, those two cops were assassinated because a crazy person was able to get a gun.

Now wait a minute Joe.. You know our gun loving right wingers on here continually say that we have ENOUGH gun laws on the books to keep crazy criminals from buying or having a gun. They point out existing gun laws all the time.

What they can't seem to explain is, IF we have enough gun laws to protect us from crazies getting guns, how in the fuck do these crazies keep getting guns?
Let's be more restrictive of the Bill of Rights. typical liberal response. Racial angst promoted by liberals is the problem.

What happened to Eric Garner's constitutional rights?
He waived them when he decided to resist arrest.

You demonstrate your stupidity.

Too bad Obama didn't attend. I would have liked to see them turn their backs on him too.

His, Holder and Sharpton has the blood of those two killed on their hands as far as I'm concerned. Plus they aren't important enough to interrupt his 19 day Hawaiian Vacation.

He's a horrible person and a piss poor President/leader of our country.

Last edited:
Too bad Obama didn't attend. I would have liked to see them turn their backs on him too.

His, Holder and Sharpton has the blood of those two killed on their hands as far as I'm concerned. Plus they aren't important enough to interrupt his 19 day Hawaiian Vacation.

Wow, Staph, I hope Obama is paying you rent on all that space he occupies in your head.

Unbelievable.

Sending the National Joke, Joe Biden, to represent the Administration at funeral of one of the two police who was assassinated thanks to the rhetoric of the Mayor of New York and Obama and Holder.

Honestly, they ought to bar the door and not allow Biden in.

The Vice President is a far greater honor than the AG. So what are you complaining about?

I would guess that you don't know that police fall under the AG, not under the VP.

Oh, those two cops were assassinated because a crazy person was able to get a gun.

Now wait a minute Joe.. You know our gun loving right wingers on here continually say that we have ENOUGH gun laws on the books to keep crazy criminals from buying or having a gun. They point out existing gun laws all the time.

What they can't seem to explain is, IF we have enough gun laws to protect us from crazies getting guns, how in the fuck do these crazies keep getting guns?
Let's be more restrictive of the Bill of Rights. typical liberal response. Racial angst promoted by liberals is the problem.

What happened to Eric Garner's constitutional rights?
If he didn't break a liberal law and resist arrest, nothing would've happened. Got to collect as much taxes as you can. No matter what happens.

Wow, Staph, I hope Obama is paying you rent on all that space he occupies in your head.
Bush has more space in your head.

Who did the RW pseudo-conservative zealots send for Deputy Sheriff Christopher L. Smith? He was a cop, ambushed by a teaper. The cop killer set a fire to lure in LEO and then started shooting...killing Smith. Where is/ was your outrage?

Hypocrites!

Update Deputy Chris Smith 47 killed in ambush

The premise of this thread is mind-blowing.

You guys understand that sending Biden is actually sending the second-highest possible honor they could have, right?

The premise of this thread is mind-blowing.

You guys understand that sending Biden is actually sending the second-highest possible honor they could have, right?
Biden and liberal left fomenting racial angst is in many ways responsible for officers death. It is no honor to have a race baiter, vote pandering, dirt bag politician, like Joe Biden at your funeral.

Who did the RW pseudo-conservative zealots send for Deputy Sheriff Christopher L. Smith? He was a cop, ambushed by a teaper. The cop killer set a fire to lure in LEO and then started shooting...killing Smith. Where is/ was your outrage?

Hypocrites!

Update Deputy Chris Smith 47 killed in ambush
Exactly the point. Cops die everyday at the hands of criminals (most Black) but when a couple of shit bags are shot justifiably by cops, suddenly that is news. Race hustling left.

Unbelievable.

Sending the National Joke, Joe Biden, to represent the Administration at funeral of one of the two police who was assassinated thanks to the rhetoric of the Mayor of New York and Obama and Holder.

Honestly, they ought to bar the door and not allow Biden in.

The Vice President is a far greater honor than the AG. So what are you complaining about?
The president being re-elected.

Forum List

Back