Thug Murders Mail Carrier.

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
Didn't see this on the evening news.
109706742_10220727763578044_966699954822273840_n.jpg

No wonder I didn't see the story I don't watch TV....Yet how did this guy post this story without a link?

An Indiana postal worker was shot to death. The US Postal Inspection Service is offering $50,000 to find who's responsible

CNN posted a story about it with video... I thought they were "liberal"mainstream media? I could post more but I think the OP BS Filter gets the 411....It wasn't ignored.

Just one story
:icon_cry: Need a tissue? Oh, give it up already..

Etc,...

Just one story

Etc,...

the point is that these stories that are news, but do not support the narrative, get reported them dropped. they don't "grow legs". they don't get follow up stories. politicians don't get asked about their opinions on them. there are no questions about why this happened. there are no discussions about why that particular punk was on the street, or what could have been done or what should be done.

no one certainly discusses anything about whether this points to some bigger issue(s) that need addressed.

that is the point.

now. will you face that, or pretend to be confused some more.

Just one story

Etc,...

Those are only a fraction of the stories about the dead black jogger

Just one story

Etc,...

Those are only a fraction of the stories about the dead black jogger

No, those are only a fraction of the stories about the dead woman in the OP.

No, those are only a fraction of the stories about the dead woman in the OP.
Lets see how long it lasts

the black jogger story excited the lib news media for months
:sigh2: It's already been months.

and this is the first i've heard of it.

that is the point.

if a story supports the narrative, it gets blasted non stop.

otherwise, it gets a nods, at best and then fades away, without much impact on the world, no matter who heinous.

An Indiana postal worker was shot to death. The US Postal Inspection Service is offering $50,000 to find who's responsible

CNN posted a story about it with video... I thought they were "liberal"mainstream media? I could post more but I think the OP BS Filter gets the 411....It wasn't ignored.
Cnn is still talking Floyd and I never heard of this shooting

No link provided in the OP. Ya think BS Filter reported the story and took those pictures himself or what?

The media is keeping white people in the dark to avoid what happens if the white people start getting angry.
Most white people who live in the cities and burbs know this. The ones who constantly vote Prog have their heads in the sand and deserve any violent attacks on them.

Forum List

Back