Black Woman Says She Wants to be a Doctor - Traumatized by Fracas with Customers

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
She is a restaurant hostess seating a party of 13 women in accordance with social distancing rules.
3 Women Arrested After Teen Chili's Hostess Is Allegedly Attacked for Enforcing Social Distancing

The hostess with the mostess wound up with lacerations and hair scalping!

And they're all BLACK FOLKS!!!

She wants to be a doctor and says she cant go back to work because she is traumatized by the situation!!!

I hope she's not going to ever be assigned to the emergency room for her internship.

Last edited:
She is a restaurant hostess and she was seating a party of 13 women in accordance with social distancing rules.
3 Women Arrested After Teen Chili's Hostess Is Allegedly Attacked for Enforcing Social Distancing

Three of the women were arrested for disorderly conduct type charges. The hostess with the mostess wound up with lacerations and hair scalping!

And they're all BLACK FOLKS!!!

She wants to be a doctor and says she cant go back to work because she is traumatized by the situation!!!

I hope she's not going to ever be assigned to emergency room for her internship.
I cannot say that black lives matter very much to women that would beat up a teenager for doing her job in a public restaurant.

..she probably protested and rioted for BLM --this is how they reason and think:
..blacks MURDER over 3000 blacks every year....cops unjustifiably kill--maybe--5? and they go apeshit over cops!! --IDIOCY

The best the black woman could do is become a doctor.An abortion doctor.Head the problem off at the beginning,haha

Forum List

Back