Thrilla in Manila

ESPN just rebroadcast...….now that was worth re-watching. Now if I could get the 87 and 91 world series back to back I might make it thru this boredom.
Yep, one of the best heavyweight fights ever. I'm guessing you must be a Twins fan? Those teams were a lot of fun to watch, and especially Kirby Puckett. He was an outstanding player with SO much enthusiasm for the game.

ESPN just rebroadcast...….now that was worth re-watching. Now if I could get the 87 and 91 world series back to back I might make it thru this boredom.
Yep, one of the best heavyweight fights ever. I'm guessing you must be a Twins fan? Those teams were a lot of fun to watch, and especially Kirby Puckett. He was an outstanding player with SO much enthusiasm for the game.
7 games apiece gets ya almost to the end of the month. Replaying a lot of stuff that to me just dont matter.

ust think we kick Don King out of boxing it could be like that fight again. Miss the days when the champ fought real contenders.

Forum List

Back