Three women dead in family shootout

Another crazy person with a gun and and a "mental crisis" and a clear cut example of of suicide by cop. Why would they dig up stuff about the shooters religious faith? Never let a tragedy go to waste if you can blame Christian faith and the NRA?
If you look clearly, you don't have to dig up anything. She was flashing her so-called religious faith all over the place.

And the Orlando shooter kept telling the 911 operator that he was doing what he did for islam.....and yet no one here in the government or the media seems to believe him.....

>> When police pulled up to the manicured Houston subdivision Friday evening, after a flood of 911 calls directing them there, they found two young women lying in the street, their bodies bleeding from bullet wounds.

Nearby stood their mother, 42-year-old Christy Sheats. In her hand, she held a gun.

Authorities demanded that she drop her weapon, according to the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office, but she refused. An officer with the Fulshear Police Department opened fire and shot the mother dead.

Sheats’s husband and the girls’ father, Jason Sheats, watched the carnage unfold from afar. Friday was his birthday, neighbors told ABC affiliate KTRK-TV. The couple had recently reunited after a marital separation, they said. The father was uninjured, police told reporters, but he was so distraught that he was taken to a local hospital for evaluation. <<​

(Article here, includes a news video which for me at least does not play)

A bit of background from later down the page:

>> Records obtained by the Chronicle show that authorities had visited the family home multiple times, but the sheriff would not disclose why. A representative with his office told People magazine that the calls were for “previous altercations” involving the mother’s “mental crisis.”

... In 2014, she posted a different photo, in which the girls were hugging, alongside a bible verse, James 1:17: “Every good and perfect gift is from above,” she wrote, quoting the verse. She added: “Today I am thankful for my two perfect gifts! They are very best friends — they make me so very proud to be their mother.”

Christy Sheats wrote often online about her faith, and on several occasions she posted about her support of the Second Amendment and her right to bear arms.

“I have 10 guns. Obama wants 8 of my guns. How many guns do I have?” said one meme, over a photo of bullets and a gun. “That’s right, I have 10 guns.” <<
Apparently it only took one.

Two innocents, 17 and 22, gunned down in their prime, and an obviously sick perpetrator killed by police.

Nobody left to answer any questions.

The fruits of a culture of violence. :(

The article said she had mental problems.
So would that make this the culture of crazy?
So once again

white christian = blames it on mental illness

people of color= thugs and terrorists

White person shoots someone = left blames it on the gun

People of color shoot someone = left blames it on white people
White person shoots someone = RWNJs blame it on mental illness
People of color shoot someone = RWNJs blame it on their entire race/religion

No...member of islam who is following the teachings of their holy book to murder infidels......we blame it on islam.....and it's teachings.....

>> When police pulled up to the manicured Houston subdivision Friday evening, after a flood of 911 calls directing them there, they found two young women lying in the street, their bodies bleeding from bullet wounds.

Nearby stood their mother, 42-year-old Christy Sheats. In her hand, she held a gun.

Authorities demanded that she drop her weapon, according to the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office, but she refused. An officer with the Fulshear Police Department opened fire and shot the mother dead.

Sheats’s husband and the girls’ father, Jason Sheats, watched the carnage unfold from afar. Friday was his birthday, neighbors told ABC affiliate KTRK-TV. The couple had recently reunited after a marital separation, they said. The father was uninjured, police told reporters, but he was so distraught that he was taken to a local hospital for evaluation. <<​

>> Records obtained by the Chronicle show that authorities had visited the family home multiple times, but the sheriff would not disclose why. A representative with his office told People magazine that the calls were for “previous altercations” involving the mother’s “mental crisis.”

... In 2014, she posted a different photo, in which the girls were hugging, alongside a bible verse, James 1:17: “Every good and perfect gift is from above,” she wrote, quoting the verse. She added: “Today I am thankful for my two perfect gifts! They are very best friends — they make me so very proud to be their mother.”

Christy Sheats wrote often online about her faith, and on several occasions she posted about her support of the Second Amendment and her right to bear arms.

“I have 10 guns. Obama wants 8 of my guns. How many guns do I have?” said one meme, over a photo of bullets and a gun. “That’s right, I have 10 guns.” <<

Two innocents, 17 and 22, gunned down in their prime, and an obviously sick perpetrator killed by police.

RACIST!

ClosedCaption said so

And there are extraordinarily stupid people who think this is why guns should be banned.

She could have just as easily poisoned the birthday cake, dumbasses.

She could have --- if her objective was simple murder.
This is the part gun nuts don't get. A poisoned cake doesn't give you blood splashing and people running in fear for their lives while you call the shots from a stationary position. Poison doesn't provide instant sensory gratification.

"Murder" is just the byproduct. For a mass shooter it's all about sensory feedback and power trips ---- not "murder".

And there are extraordinarily stupid people who think this is why guns should be banned.

This is the part gun nuts don't get. A poisoned cake doesn't give you blood splashing and people running in fear for their lives while you call the shots from a stationary position. Poison doesn't provide instant sensory gratification.

"Murder" is just the byproduct. For a mass shooter it's all about sensory feedback and power trips ---- not "murder".
Logic fail. Poison is the tool of premeditated murder, not someone who flips out and suddenly decides to kill people.

Logic fail. Poison is the tool of premeditated murder, not someone who flips out and suddenly decides to kill people.

That's what I just said. Learn to read.

Another crazy person with a gun and and a "mental crisis" and a clear cut example of of suicide by cop. Why would they dig up stuff about the shooters religious faith? Never let a tragedy go to waste if you can blame Christian faith and the NRA?

And yet a muslim can kill 49 people and they go out of their way not to mention his faith. This country had better wake the fuck up.....
"And yet a muslim"....mentioned in the fourth word.......

Are you drunk?

Because she made a point of it in her tweets, and people on the outside want to know the background.

Don't believe the NRA was mentioned though.

And the terrorist in Orlando made reference to ISIS and they tried to quash it.
Your point?
"They tried to quash it". No they did not.....but it is odd how you don't want to mention the OTHER groups he made reference to. What exactly are YOU trying to quash?

Then why is the government being sued for the full transcript?

The article said she had mental problems.
So would that make this the culture of crazy?
So once again

white christian = blames it on mental illness

people of color= thugs and terrorists

White person shoots someone = left blames it on the gun

People of color shoot someone = left blames it on white people
White person shoots someone = RWNJs blame it on mental illness
People of color shoot someone = RWNJs blame it on their entire race/religion

Damn fish breath just how stupid are you?
She had a history of mental illness.

No it isn't what you said. You suggested she used a gun for greater sensory gratification. It's the kind of twattle you anti gun twats pass off all the time.

No it isn't what you said. You suggested she used a gun for greater sensory gratification.

Correct. And I also said that HAD her objective been simple murder, the poisoned cake would have made sense.

As I said, learn to read. I can't teach that on a message board. This format kind of assumes going in that you already have that skill.

No it isn't what you said. You suggested she used a gun for greater sensory gratification.

Correct. And I also said that HAD her objective been simple murder, the poisoned cake would have made sense.

As I said, learn to read. I can't teach that on a message board. This format kind of assumes going in that you already have that skill.
Nobody's forcing you to have a gun, asshole. So why do you have to insult those who choose to be armed?

Nobody's forcing you to have a gun, asshole. So why do you have to insult those who choose to be armed?

Again, I didn't make either of those claims.
Again, learn how to read.

:dig:

Got any proof that it was not premeditated, or are you just another full of shit idiot?

Got any proof that it was not premeditated, or are you just another full of shit idiot?
Don't you have a girl's clit to slice off or something?

No! You fuckin' sicko.

No! You fuckin' sicko.
Isn't that what you people do?

Forum List

Back