Three Dozen Female Colleagues from SNL Defend Franken

I wonder how many of the women Donald gawked at in teen beauty pageants would stick up for him? how about the child molester? are the young girls he couldn't keep his hands off of standing up for him? No? didn't think so.... but the women who worked with Al sure are.

Three dozen women who worked with Sen. Al Franken on the set of "Saturday Night Live" signed a statement pledging their support for the comedian-turned-politician, who was accused last week of sexual harassment.

The letter was signed by 36 women who worked on the show in some capacity during Franken's two tenures, from 1977-1980 and 1988-1995. Most were production and crew members, save for cast members Jane Curtin and Laraine Newman.

We feel compelled to stand up for Al Franken, whom we have all had the pleasure of working with over the years on 'Saturday Night Live,'" the statement read.

"What Al did was stupid and foolish, and we think it was appropriate for him to apologize to Ms. Tweeden, and to the public. In our experience, we know Al as a devoted and dedicated family man, a wonderful comedic performer, and an honorable public servant. That is why we are moved to quickly and directly affirm that after years of working with him, we would like to acknowledge that not one of us ever experienced any inappropriate behavior; and mention our sincere appreciation that he treated each of us with the utmost respect and regard."

*more at link*

‘SNL’ women defend Al Franken amid sexual harassment accusations
ahh yes as i suspected when it comes to democrats we should attack the women but with republicans we should believe them.
. Could you reread what you just wrote.. Is it right ?:cuckoo:

You say that anyone who voted for Trump is an "enabler" but Hillary didn't "enable" Bill in any way. LOL. Thanks for the laugh. Please, carry on!

how did she enable him?
she DEFENDED him when all those women accused him of rape, she even attacked the women. remind me how we should belive these women now but women that actually fought to go to court should be not believed.

You say that anyone who voted for Trump is an "enabler" but Hillary didn't "enable" Bill in any way. LOL. Thanks for the laugh. Please, carry on!

how did she enable him?
she DEFENDED him when all those women accused him of rape, she even attacked the women. remind me how we should belive these women now but women that actually fought to go to court should be not believed.

I'm thinking a few of them had a point, a few were opportunists, and a few actually enjoyed the interaction but were pissed he ignored then after the event and were bitter. It was only the former that she should have given it to him against, but in the melee who were they? Paula Jones? Fuck off. A more manipulative/headline-grabbig piece of trailer trash you couldn't find. Monica? She didn't give a fuck. There was one though that sounded very believable. Can't remember her name. He groped her in the Oval office.

Uh oh............................................................Just breaking............................Two More Women Accuse Sen. Al Franken Of Inappropriate Touching

Two More Women Accuse Sen. Al Franken Of Inappropriate Touching

9ad507fa9091f90eee7ee14ac3aa6f37

Last edited:
Remember Anita Hill? The Me Too movement is going to make the movement she started look tiny.

The Comrade thinks he has gotten away with grabbing women's vaginas and harassing multiple women for years, but he hasn't. He will pay.

The GOP playbook of "Lie and Deny" is coming to an end. And yes, Bill Clinton used this method for years. Enough is Enough!

Remember Anita Hill? The Me Too movement is going to make the movement she started look tiny.

The Comrade thinks he has gotten away with grabbing women's vaginas and harassing multiple women for years, but he hasn't. He will pay.

The GOP playbook of "Lie and Deny" is coming to an end. And yes, Bill Clinton used this method for years. Enough is Enough!
. If people weren't such political hacks, they might be taken serious these days. It's hard to take anyone to serious in such a hipocritical environment anymore.

There is proof against Franken now...two pictures of inappropriate touching already...one where the victim was asleep.

What more do you need?

There is proof against Franken now...two pictures of inappropriate touching already...one where the victim was asleep.

What more do you need?

:desk:

To be a resident of Minnesota?

What more do you need?

:desk:

To be a resident of Minnesota?
You need to be a resident of Minnesota to speak out against sexual harassment by Franken an call for his resignation?

Forum List

Back