Feel GOOD story of the day~Texas resident grabs his shotgun and shoots, kills 3 home invaders

I just love it when a well thought out plan is actually put to use and achieves the much desired results!

------------

A Texas resident grabbed his shotgun and shot and killed three men when they allegedly broke into his home, authorities said.

Early Monday morning, one of the two residents of a trailer home in Channelview -- about 20 miles east of Houston -- heard a "commotion" outside, according to Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez. He then saw several men in dark clothing -- possibly one armed -- force their way inside, the sheriff said at a news conference.

That resident ran to hide, while his roommate, armed with a shotgun, exchanged gunfire with the suspects, Gonzalez said.

The armed resident shot and killed three suspected home invaders, Gonzalez said.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

AH....But the 3 dead intruders will NOT be voting DemonRAT in 2020...MERRY CHRISTMAS to Texas!!!
Notice they say "alleged" invader but not "allegedly" shot them with a shotgun?

Funny how that goes, isn't it?

REVEALED: Michigan Recount Uncovers Serious Voter Fraud in Detroit- VOTES COUNTED UP TO 6 TIMES

Baxter’s claim is that, when trying to push the ballots through the readers, the ballots would be stuck and they’d have to push them through again thus ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ resulting in a double count. He says the poll workers sometimes ‘FORGET’ to adjust the machine count and instead let the ballot count twice.

Of course, that’s COMPLETELY BULLSH*T.

** Over One-Third of Detroit Precincts Will Not Be Recounted Due to Ballot Discrepancies

And, it’s much worse than that.
In one Detroit Precinct, a recount team was given a box of ballots with an unbroken seal where everything appeared proper and in place. The tag on the box said there were 306 ballots. The book said 306, and the ticket said 306, so that means there should be 306 paper ballots on the box. When they pulled out the ballots, there were exactly FIFTY paper ballots in a locked sealed box that again was supposed to have 306. The official canvasser approved count for this precinct was 306. For FIFTY ballots.

Oh LOOK...Another demonRAT shot to death by a LEGALLY OWNED armed civilian.....wonder if there will be demonRAT protestors picketing his home?

------------

Masked gunman killed after shootout in Lauderhill home invasion!

A Lauderhill homeowner traded gunfire with a masked intruder and killed the assailant early Saturday, police said.

Officers responded to the home in the 4400 block of Northwest 16th Street after a 911 call about 12:45 a.m. They found a dead man and a weapon.

“There was a masked gunman on the floor, deceased,” said Lt. Michael Santiago, spokesman for Lauderhill police.

(Excerpt) Read more at sun-sentinel.com ...

I just love it when a well thought out plan is actually put to use and achieves the much desired results!

------------

A Texas resident grabbed his shotgun and shot and killed three men when they allegedly broke into his home, authorities said.

Early Monday morning, one of the two residents of a trailer home in Channelview -- about 20 miles east of Houston -- heard a "commotion" outside, according to Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez. He then saw several men in dark clothing -- possibly one armed -- force their way inside, the sheriff said at a news conference.

That resident ran to hide, while his roommate, armed with a shotgun, exchanged gunfire with the suspects, Gonzalez said.

The armed resident shot and killed three suspected home invaders, Gonzalez said.

AH....But the 3 dead intruders will NOT be voting DemonRAT in 2020...MERRY CHRISTMAS to Texas!!!
Notice they say "alleged" invader but not "allegedly" shot them with a shotgun?

Funny how that goes, isn't it?
So many examples of a GUN USED TO SAVE A LIFE!

I just love it well a well thought out plan is actually put to use and achieves the much desired results!

------------

Wonderful news!
Is this the point where the two of you start sucking each other's dicks? Yes, I believe it is.
How often do you have these homo thoughts

I just love it well a well thought out plan is actually put to use and achieves the much desired results!

------------

Wonderful news!
Is this the point where the two of you start sucking each other's dicks? Yes, I believe it is.
How often do you have these homo thoughts
There DOES seem to be a pattern here by the perverted leftists!!!....

REVEALED: Michigan Recount Uncovers Serious Voter Fraud in Detroit- VOTES COUNTED UP TO 6 TIMES

Baxter’s claim is that, when trying to push the ballots through the readers, the ballots would be stuck and they’d have to push them through again thus ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ resulting in a double count. He says the poll workers sometimes ‘FORGET’ to adjust the machine count and instead let the ballot count twice.

Of course, that’s COMPLETELY BULLSH*T.

** Over One-Third of Detroit Precincts Will Not Be Recounted Due to Ballot Discrepancies

And, it’s much worse than that.
In one Detroit Precinct, a recount team was given a box of ballots with an unbroken seal where everything appeared proper and in place. The tag on the box said there were 306 ballots. The book said 306, and the ticket said 306, so that means there should be 306 paper ballots on the box. When they pulled out the ballots, there were exactly FIFTY paper ballots in a locked sealed box that again was supposed to have 306. The official canvasser approved count for this precinct was 306. For FIFTY ballots.
That`s not exactly what happened.
FACT CHECK: More Votes than Voters in Detroit?
The real voter fraud was in North Carolina where the ballot box in one congressional district was stuffed with bogus absentee ballots. The GOP found a genuine case of voter fraud committed by the GOP.
GOP Finally Has Documented Case of Election Fraud — Committed by Republicans

------------

Wonderful news!

Nah this is the part where they piss on graves.

Jo

------------

Wonderful news!
Well if you bend over, we can watch my Pit Bull Have his way with you....always good for a laugh when a moron screams with delight!
FIrst it was pedophilia....now it's beastiality? What is it with CRCs?

------------

Wonderful news!
Well if you bend over, we can watch my Pit Bull Have his way with you....always good for a laugh when a moron screams with delight!

He's actually pissed off that a gun owner defended himself. He's even more pissed off that three minorities ( because that's what I assume they are) got popped.
In his twisted mind social justice did not occur.

Jo

------------

Wonderful news!

He's actually pissed off that a gun owner defended himself. He's even more pissed off that three minorities ( because that's what I assume they are) got popped.
In his twisted mind social justice did not occur.

Jo
ALL true, Jo. Good observation!

------------

PREPARED!

HERO: This Firearms Instructor Is Reportedly The Hero Who Killed Texas Church Gunman With Single Head Shot.

Jack-Wilson.jpg

Training/Muscle Memory:

On Sunday, during what would otherwise likely be a quiet worship service at the West Freeway Church of Christ in White Settlement, Texas, an armed gunman entered the church and after talking to a man for several minutes in the corner, pulled out a shotgun and opened fire.

The gunman, as was witnessed in recorded video of the entire incident, barely managed to get off more than a few rounds before an armed security guard standing 50 feet away from the shooter drew his pistol and fired a single shot, instantly killing the gunman with what appeared to be a perfectly placed head shot.

From ~50ft he drew his weapon under pressure and fired one shot to the terrorist’s swiftly moving head in just 2 seconds. Hero

“I just want to thank all who have sent their prayers and comments on the events of today. The events at West Freeway Church of Christ put me in a position that I would hope no one would have to be in, but evil exist and I had to take out an active shooter in church.

I’m thankful to GOD that I have been blessed with the ability and desire to serve him in the role of head of security at the church. I am very sad in the loss of two dear friends and brothers in CHRIST, but evil does exist in this world and I and other members are not going to allow evil to succeed. Please pray for all the members and their families in this time. Thank you for your prayers and understanding.”

Forum List

Back