Threats from Russia to the USA minutes ago.

It's always been a distinct possibility that both Russia and China will use Venezuela, Cuba, and other C. Americans counntries as their bridgeheads close to America.

I've mentioned several times that S.K. could be up for trade when China turns to more aggressive foreign relations.

People are willing to report even the farts and burps of any russian or american official, no matter how obscure and insignificant, that helps them spread hysteria.

Having said that there is a small (IMO) but real danger of nuclear conflict.

People are willing to report even the farts and burps of any russian or american official, no matter how obscure and insignificant, that helps them spread hysteria.

Yes, very small. All of this brinkmanship is for the public's consumption.

Posting something from the most corrupt place in the world. Baku.

Posted on YouTube September 30th and now it's breaking news?
I think the professor added to an older threat because as it was posted this was the byword: "1 minute ago! Russia threatened the USA! We can send troops to the US border."
If that is untrue, I wouldn't have known.

He's talkin' nukes.

Okay old news--prior to the invasion of the Ukraine I think. But it does illustrate that though I can't imagine Putin doing it, especially as strapped for funds as Russia currently is, the truth is that he could. It is unlikely any Central America country or Mexico would do anything to stop it as weak and destructive as the Biden administration is re enforcing our immigration laws. They could easily merge with the constant stream of caravans coming north or maybe not even bother to do that.

The professor that placed the item on youtube also goes back in the video to Kruschev's doings. Professors tend to review past history to bring relevance to whatever is on the horizon.
No doubt now that Kruschev/Russia won it's point on the first Cuban standoff.

Forum List

Back