Threats From Obama Administration Exhibit Thuggery

Where in the OP does it state 8-15%? The second sentence of the OP was "The Obama Administration is instituting rules and regulations that are forcing them to raise their premiums to be able to stay in business." Feel free to show me where I missed what you're claiming in the original post though.

You seem to be such a stickler for paying closer attention, yet I've pointed out several instances where you didn't pay attention yourself(you calling me names and claiming that I called Hospitals evil) in this very thread. Are you just trying to make me look bad now or something? It's not working.

That is what I have heard reported on the News. That the Insurance companies are claiming 8 to 15% of the cost of the new hikes are Related directly do to the Bill. besides please tell me what is not accurate about this statement.

Ohhh...you heard it on the news. So it wasn't in this thread. Who wasn't paying attention again? You're really making this too easy for me. It's been fun, thanks everyone! Enjoy your government sponsored healthcare!

Yep focus on the one point you can win on, no my numbers are not in this article. They were however all over the news last night.

Get back to me when you are man enough to address the rest of my points.

Or you can just remain quiet and I will assume that you support the Admin being able to use their power from this bill over the exchanges, to thwart speech. Truthful or not.

I will also assume you think it is a lie when they say that this bill is forcing them to raise rates. Do please explain to me how an industry that operates on a 3% profit margin can not raise rates, then end their coverage caps, extend coverage to millions, and cover all preexisting conditions with out Losing that 3%

Or you can just make another cute little post, claim victory and post some smiles. I don't care.

Last edited:
That is what I have heard reported on the News. That the Insurance companies are claiming 8 to 15% of the cost of the new hikes are Related directly do to the Bill. besides please tell me what is not accurate about this statement.

Ohhh...you heard it on the news. So it wasn't in this thread. Who wasn't paying attention again? You're really making this too easy for me. It's been fun, thanks everyone! Enjoy your government sponsored healthcare!

Yep focus on the one point you can win on, no my numbers are not in this article. They were however all over the news last night.

But then he'd have to really know what he's talking about.

Right after you apologize for calling me names and claiming that I said things that I never actually said. If you want someone to be "man enough" maybe you should be doing it first. Just a thought.

But then he'd have to really know what he's talking about.

cut him a little slack, none of the damn fools who voted this into law could explain it either and they wonder why Americans are pissed. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Right after you apologize for calling me names and claiming that I said things that I never actually said. If you want someone to be "man enough" maybe you should be doing it first. Just a thought.

oh goody, we're at the whine part, want some cheese with yer whine?

yep focus on the one point you can win on, no my numbers are not in this article. They were however all over the news last night.

right after you apologize for calling me names and claiming that i said things that i never actually said. If you want someone to be "man enough" maybe you should be doing it first. Just a thought.

oh goody, we're at the whine part, want some cheese with yer whine?
:)

Well seems the courts are about to enter the fray:

Lawsuit on Obama health plan likely going to trial - Yahoo! News

Lawsuit on Obama health plan likely going to trial

By MELISSA NELSON, Associated Press Writer
19 mins ago

PENSACOLA, Fla. – A federal judge said Tuesday he will likely dismiss only parts of a lawsuit by 20 states challenging the Obama administration's health care overhaul as unconstitutional, though he didn't specifically say what portions.

The Obama administration had asked U.S. District Judge Roger Vinson to dismiss the entire lawsuit. The states and the administration disagree over whether people should be required to have health insurance, and whether states should pay additional Medicaid costs not covered by the federal government.

The judge said he will issue a ruling by Oct. 14. The lawsuit is likely to wind up before the U.S. Supreme Court...

This is great! The Individual Mandate as well as the lack of a Severance Clause make the case to overturn it out Very Compelling.

Well seems the courts are about to enter the fray:

Lawsuit on Obama health plan likely going to trial - Yahoo! News

Lawsuit on Obama health plan likely going to trial

By MELISSA NELSON, Associated Press Writer
19 mins ago

PENSACOLA, Fla. – A federal judge said Tuesday he will likely dismiss only parts of a lawsuit by 20 states challenging the Obama administration's health care overhaul as unconstitutional, though he didn't specifically say what portions.

The Obama administration had asked U.S. District Judge Roger Vinson to dismiss the entire lawsuit. The states and the administration disagree over whether people should be required to have health insurance, and whether states should pay additional Medicaid costs not covered by the federal government.

The judge said he will issue a ruling by Oct. 14. The lawsuit is likely to wind up before the U.S. Supreme Court...

This is great! The Individual Mandate as well as the lack of a Severance Clause make the case to overturn it out Very Compelling.

Yep. The administration wanted to use ICC, now we'll see how that plays out. Forcing individuals to buy a product, doesn't seem constitutional to me.

Yep. The administration wanted to use ICC, now we'll see how that plays out. Forcing individuals to buy a product, doesn't seem constitutional to me.

And that is why Barry is now saying that it's a tax.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPykWxxR6vk[/ame]

Last edited:
Actually it's EXACTLY what this bill has helped to accomplish. You may not like everything that is in the bill, but what it has done in removing exclusions based upon preexisting conditions and removing caps on coverage limits directly impacts helping people who DO have insurance.

Your pals didn't have to force all of us to buy coverage. That's where your pals overstepped their bounds and that is why they are going to get tossed out on thier asses on Nov 2. Do you understand that?

That portion was unfortunately added late in the process as it was heavily lobbied by insurance companies to add that in there. It's certainly not a perfect solution but the situation was either we all get a chance at coverage or only the most well-of people can be assured they will have their medical bills taken care of when the time comes.

Listen very carefully.......It is not government's job to make sure ALL of us have health coverage. That's the problem. Hopefully, on Nov 2 you'll understand.

They've really screwed themselves on this one due to the lack of a Severance Clause. In order to get around the lack of a Severance Clause, they'll have to argue that the Mandate is not important enough to cause the rest of the bill to be overturned it is throw out. But in order to defend the Mandate, they will have to make a case that it is critical for the health care bill to be effective.

Your pals didn't have to force all of us to buy coverage. That's where your pals overstepped their bounds and that is why they are going to get tossed out on thier asses on Nov 2. Do you understand that?

That portion was unfortunately added late in the process as it was heavily lobbied by insurance companies to add that in there. It's certainly not a perfect solution but the situation was either we all get a chance at coverage or only the most well-of people can be assured they will have their medical bills taken care of when the time comes.

Listen very carefully.......It is not government's job to make sure ALL of us have health coverage. That's the problem. Hopefully, on Nov 2 you'll understand.

Repeat after me....everyone in this country has a right to life. Despite what you might want us to believe.

Mud brain spews:
Doctors are in for some rough times folks and so are the insurance companies.

ROUGH times? What is your definition of ROUGH? Do you mean rough, like being denied coverage for treatment for a life threatening illness? Do you mean rough, like having to face bankruptcy and losing your house at the same time you are facing that life threatening illness? Do you mean rough, like DYING and leaving your family without the means to bury you?

Ins. Co. & CEO With 2007 Total CEO Compensation

* Aetna Ronald A. Williams: $23,045,834
* Cigna H. Edward Hanway: $25,839,777
* Coventry Dale B. Wolf : $14,869,823
* Health Net Jay M. Gellert: $3,686,230
* Humana Michael McCallister: $10,312,557
* U.Health Grp Stephen J. Hemsley: $13,164,529
* WellPoint Angela Braly (2007): $9,094,271
L. Glasscock (2006): $23,886,169

YouTube - 50 Richest in Congress

Repeat after me....everyone in this country has a right to life. Despite what you might want us to believe.

What Jack stated just went over your head. I have no idea what your post was about.

What Jack stated just went over your head. I have no idea what your post was about.

LOL, so you actually admit that what I said went over your head.

I almost feel bad debating high school dropouts all day long on this board. Almost.

Then outlaw abortion.

Forum List

Back