Thread to Talk Shit about Global Warming

Okay. What points have they put out that you regard as alarmist to the point of dishonesty?
Well, the comment of mine you’re now objecting to was responsive to something YOU posted (but that’s based on the so-called consensus of climate scientists). You wrote, “. . . you people are just as stupid as rocks and you're stupidity is putting my granddaughter's future at risk.🙄

Sorry, but bullshit hyperbole is still bullshit hyperbole.

Untrue. Everyone says the Earth’s average temperature has been rising. Nobody denies “global warming.”

Did you notice that spring is warmer than winter?? ??? Also, word has it that summer will be hotter this year than this spring has been.

In some places.

In some places.

Your fundamental point of severe mental retardation boils down to your confusion of the climate getting warmer with humans causing it (or even having much control over it). See, nobody denies global warmering. What you are unable to grunt out properly is AGW.

Must suck to be as stupid as you are.
I believe I will go with science, not rural Bumpkins and lying scumbags......

CO2 warms the planet likes masks stop the spread of Covid
And this fence stops mosquitoes.
IMG_0437.jpeg

Well, the comment of mine you’re now objecting to was responsive to something YOU posted (but that’s based on the so-called consensus of climate scientists). You wrote, “. . . you people are just as stupid as rocks and you're stupidity is putting my granddaughter's future at risk.🙄

Sorry, but bullshit hyperbole is still bullshit hyperbole.
First I assumed you meant that I was being alarmist to the point of dishonesty. Then you said you meant that climate scientists were being dishonest to the point of dishonesty and now you're saying that your comment re alarmism and dishonesty was in response to my dissing you. I'm terribly sorry (being sarcastic here) but that just doesn't work. It looks to me as if you simply made up your charge of alarmism before discovering there was no way to support it and the rest is just disingenuous bullshit.

I'm sorry I lost my temper and called you (and many of your political compatriots here) stupid as rocks, but I think that is pretty much what almost everyone here thinks about almost everyone else here. And the risk that I believe AGW deniers are putting my grandchild and her entire generation worldwide in to is the #1 motivation I have to come here and argue with you all. There is simply a limit to how long I can maintain a facade of nicety to people who continuously accuse me of being stupid, of lying, of being a communist, of being a nazi, of wanting to destroy our nation or the world all without EVER presenting a single fucking shred of a crumb of an iota of EVIDENCE to support their charges. Often very much like this exchange right here. And keep in mind that I am currently arguing with several people including jc456 and EMH who provide an experience much like tapping one's head endlessly on a brick wall.

The world: the air, the land and the oceans, are all getting warmer. They are being warmed by the greenhouse effect acting on the greenhouse gases (primarily CO2) emitted by humans in power generation and transportation. That warming is causing the oceans to rise due to thermal expansion and the melting of billions and billions of tons of land-borne ice around the world. The increased temperatures are increasing the incidence of extreme weather events, particularly hurricanes and typhoons.

The world: the air, the land and the oceans, are all getting warmer.

Outside of Urban Heat Sink Effect, there is precisely NO WARMING on Earth at all, which explains

NO BREAKOUT in Cane Activity
NO OCEAN RISE
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO WARMING IN THE OCEANS
NO WARMING IN THE ATMOSPHERE despite Urban Heat...

First I assumed you meant that I was being alarmist to the point of dishonesty. Then you said you meant that climate scientists were being dishonest to the point of dishonesty and now you're saying that your comment re alarmism and dishonesty was in response to my dissing you.
False. You failed to follow along. What I said was that it was alarmism you were spewing. I then allowed that it wasn’t directed at you but at the gaggle of climate “scientists,”. Then I specified an asshole comment you made but acknowleged that your comment was based on the alarmism of those so-called climate scientists.
I'm terribly sorry (being sarcastic here) but that just doesn't work.
You are sorry. You can’t track simple conversations.
It looks to me as if you simply made up your charge of alarmism before discovering there was no way to support it and the rest is just disingenuous bullshit.
And you’re wrong. You buy into and share the alarmism. That’s all.
I'm sorry I lost my temper and called you (and many of your political compatriots here) stupid as rocks,

No worries. I don’t give it any credence anyway.
but I think that is pretty much what almost everyone here thinks about almost everyone else here.
I like some liberals. Some are intelligent. Most can’t argue logically worth a damn. I find many of them kinda stupid. Heck. I find a couple of my fellow “conservatives” stupid, too (the racists).

Heere's some alarming data
View attachment 780136
The data may be reviewed at: Optimum Interpolation SST

And once again, there is precisely NO BREAKOUT in Cane activity, as the 1940s remain the most active decade for canes on record.

The above is FUDGE.

The taxpayer funded individuals who fudged this chart are liars, frauds, and traitors.

And once again, there is precisely NO BREAKOUT in Cane activity, as the 1940s remain the most active decade for canes on record.

The above is FUDGE.

The taxpayer funded individuals who fudged this chart are liars, frauds, and traitors.
The evidence far more clearly shows that you are a liar and a fraud. Temperature data collected by multiple independent organizations based in different countries around the world, both for air and sea, from thermometers, Argo floats, radiosondes and satellites, find the same trends. The claim that they are all lying to us and producing an extremely well correlated data record simply fails the sanity test six ways from Sunday.

Last edited:
Global Warming? - easy - keep your doors and windows open with the air-cons running 24/7, and send your energy-bill to the Biden government.
After-all the government pledged to reduce Global Warming. It's a small step for you but a huge step........

Global Warming? - easy - keep your doors and windows open with the air-cons running 24/7, and send your energy-bill to the Biden government.
After-all the government pledged to reduce Global Warming. It's a small step for you but a huge step........
And move your condensor to your bedroom, right?

The evidence far more clearly shows that you are a liar and a fraud. Temperature data collected by multiple independent organizations based in different countries around the world, both for air and sea, from thermometers, Argo floats, radiosondes and satellites, find the same trends. The claim that they are all lying to us and producing an extremely well correlated data record simply fails the sanity test six ways from Sunday.

This is the typical example....

of conflicted liars fudging data.

Meanwhile, you claim oceans are warming.

WHY is there NO BREAKOUT in CANE ACTIVITY if the oceans are warming???

Hurricanes form over WARM water.

Hence, the reality is that the "evidence" of warmer oceans exists only in FUDGE and not in reality...

This is the typical example....

of conflicted liars fudging data.

Meanwhile, you claim oceans are warming.

WHY is there NO BREAKOUT in CANE ACTIVITY if the oceans are warming???

Hurricanes form over WARM water.

Hence, the reality is that the "evidence" of warmer oceans exists only in FUDGE and not in reality...
Nothing you post supports your claims and, instead, actually refutes you. Yet you continue to post these links. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Nothing you post supports your claims and, instead, actually refutes you. Yet you continue to post these links. What the fuck is wrong with you?

That your heroes took highly correlated satellite and balloon data and FUDGED both to show "warming" that never existed IN THE ACTUAL DATA "refutes" somebody.... but not me.

Forum List

Back