Thread Titles

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
I've always wondered and have never seen an explanation of just what decides that one thread's title is in standard text while many others are in BOLD text? There is no option where you can choose this for yourself.

Explanation?

no, try again.
well, that's what i get for trying to help a retarded twat. lol
Nevermind your retarded twat and focus on the thread. If it were as simple as you say, then I'd see threads all start out bold then go normal. They don't.
yeah. it is what i see here in real life. it is not that hard to understand.
Why then does every thread I've ever created start out normal font and not BOLD or vise versa? I was really hoping to hear from a moderator on this as I see many most threads start out BOLD and stay that way. I thought maybe it had something to do when how long a member here or number of posts.

no, try again.
Nevermind your retarded twat and focus on the thread. If it were as simple as you say, then I'd see threads all start out bold then go normal. They don't.
Why then does every thread I've ever created start out normal font and not BOLD or vise versa? I was really hoping to hear from a moderator on this as I see many most threads start out BOLD and stay that way. I thought maybe it had something to do when how long a member here or number of posts.
if you create it, you naturally should have read it. the software assumes as much. judging on the threads posted, this is of course rather a bold assumption.

I've always wondered and have never seen an explanation of just what decides that one thread's title is in standard text while many others are in BOLD text? There is no option where you can choose this for yourself.

Explanation?
I have NO idea. These people must KNOW somebody of importance on this site. That would be my GUESS.

no, try again.
if you create it, you naturally should have read it. the software assumes as much. judging on the threads posted, this is of course rather a bold assumption.
To say NOTHING of the ASPARAGUS!

no, try again.
Good point.

Explanation?
I have NO idea. These people must KNOW somebody of importance on this site. That would be my GUESS.
That's right. if an impotent person starts a thread, the software detects it, and will display the thread title in normal font.

Explanation?
That's right. if an impotent person starts a thread, the software detects it, and will display the thread title in normal font.
Good for them!

no, try again.
Well, perhaps that is a legit possibility that the bold/normal is keyed to the individual past search history and not intrinsic to the threads themselves. Thanks.

no, try again.
Well, perhaps that is a legit possibility that the bold/normal is keyed to the individual past search history and not intrinsic to the threads themselves. Thanks.
Exactly! I'm SO glad I could help. (Just a hint of sarcasm.)

no, try again.
To say NOTHING of the ASPARAGUS!
The black posters thread titles are bold, so we know they are black and we stay out of them so they wont knock us down claiming we're statues.

no, try again.
you are welcome.

Forum List

Back