Twitter Links: can you see the content?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
When I post this:

Desktop Windows 10: If I'm using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome it shows the actual tweet. If I'm using Mozilla Firefox I only see the link, not the content of the tweet.

iPad: I see content with Chrome, just a link with Safari.

How about you?

This is what I see using Edge:

1593300869674.png

Does management know what is turned on or off in these browsers that enable or prohibit these links from resolving to their content? Maybe it has to do with a security setting?

When I post this:

Desktop Windows 10: If I'm using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome it shows the actual tweet. If I'm using Mozilla Firefox I only see the link, not the content of the tweet.

How about you?

I see the content (Firefox) but when I click the video it wont play and I have to go to the source to watch the vid

When I post this:

How about you?

I see the content (Firefox) but when I click the video it wont play and I have to go to the source to watch the vid

Ok, that’s weird. With Firefox I just get the link. I wonder if it has to do with an add-on?

sometimes I do have to refresh the page in order to see it.

I’d recommend just using Chrome.

Otherwise, I’m more concerned that Oakley is happy in his new home.
I have deleted Chrome, and all Google apps from my desktop, in addition to all my Apple apps. My desktop is now running much faster, much smoother (it’s kind of old). I have an iPad Pro so I can do all apple stuff on that.

Forum List

Back