Thousands threaten riots and violence if Obama loses election !!

LMAO that's how I know democrats are the party of institutionalized racism ..... You are nothing more then a idiot.

Yes they are and the Democratic Party was run by white conservatives during that time. Now study the history of the party platforms.

You see you conservatives care about freedom not slavery ... But you cant understand that .....Liberty is foreign word to a useful idiot to his progressive masters like you.

Stop talking in slogans you can't even get right.

Study the party platforms and sync them with the movement of white conservatives from Democrats to Republicans.

Yes they are and the Democratic Party was run by white conservatives during that time. Now study the history of the party platforms.

You see you conservatives care about freedom not slavery ... But you cant understand that .....Liberty is foreign word to a useful idiot to his progressive masters like you.

Study the party platforms and sync them with the movement of white conservatives from Democrats to Republicans.
You fucking retard.......You need to learn your history....

Study the history of the repub and bem party platforms.

LMAO that's how I know democrats are the party of institutionalized racism ..... You are nothing more then a idiot.

So claims the duped idiot who willingly lives on the democrat plantation marching lock-step.

You fucking retard.......You need to learn your history....

Facts are like Kryptonite to white conservatives.

So claims the duped idiot who willingly lives on the democrat plantation marching lock-step.

You claimed something, hole?

I claimed, and your idiotic tripe confirms, that you live on the modern day black plantation aka the democrat party platform. You are a mental midget perfectly groomed for your location and station...enjoy.

Agents provocateurs?

Undoubtedly, but whose agents? The tweets I've seen are so inauthentic as to give the appearance of another "Dirty Tricks" scenario by Republican operatives. It's ironic that the CONS on the board have been talking about Watergate!!! It simply reeks of people who haven't learned the lessons of history. :cool:

Those of you that are quipping about riots of the Left when Oblamer loses the election in nine days are idiots. Some of us believe it will happen. In the small enclave that I live in there was a meeting this past Friday exactly about that. We are not preppers but we are concerned about our families. Just so happens I lve in farm country just outside Binghamton. We are prepared to join together to fight off anyone that attacks us. We don't have a police force and it normally takes State troopers some time to get to any problems here. If there are wide spread attacks and riots we are on our own, so we have banded together in prepartion.

You can just feel the excitement from some rightwingers. Finally, a chance to shoot some minorities.

You can just feel the excitement from some rightwingers. Finally, a chance to shoot some minorities.

Or the minorities clobbering some white truck driver near to death with bricks and when that is done loot some Korean grocery store.

Oh, you mean Reginald Denny who was also saved by a black man? Funny you should leave that part out.

Or the minorities clobbering some white truck driver near to death with bricks and when that is done loot some Korean grocery store.

Oh, you mean Reginald Denny who was also saved by a black man? Funny you should leave that part out.

The beating of Rodney King was stopped by a white man. Funny that you and the LA rioters forget that.

You don't have to be a minority to get shot, all you have to be is trouble.

And I won't even have to shoot you, I'm sure at least 3 of my neighbors will be locked and loaded, too.

It's always amusing when pussy white liberals threaten black violence if they don't get their way..... :rofl:

Forum List

Back