Thousands Die While on Obamacare Waiting Lists

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
hospital-bed.jpg

Why isn't the media screaming this to the heavens?

Nationwide, there are more than 650,000 people on Medicaid waiting lists. What’s more, at least 21,904 individuals on these waiting lists have died in Obamacare expansion states.

Medicaid has lost its focus as a safety net for the truly vulnerable and able-bodied adults are now consuming more and more resources,” the report said.

The Left will find a lot of "buts" in this article but the bottom line remains that thousands are dying needlessly for nothing more than ignorant politics.

Story @ New Report Uncovers Alarming Death Tally Obamacare Has Racked Up

Meat Puppetcare is doing exactly what it was designed to do.

It's shitting the bed.

However the moonbat messiah and his acolytes were so arrogant they believed they would retain power long enough to trot in a "repair" called "single payer" which would still result in the media ignoring another failed government program.

The source for this information is a wildly partisan group that regularly distorts facts beyond recognition. So we can't really say that there's anything to learn from the article.

Like libturd media?

The documented deliberate misinformation stories and complete lies of MSLSD alone could not be cataloged on this forum, but I suppose you have a single legitimate example of Western Journalism deliberately misleading and attempting to manipulate public opinion to promote fraud?

d4c7ed99c07a00c53309d835d78316a8cc36af60107131bed123b3f056b5e5bf.jpg

The source for this information is a wildly partisan group that regularly distorts facts beyond recognition. So we can't really say that there's anything to learn from the article.

Like libturd media?

The documented deliberate misinformation stories and complete lies of MSLSD alone could not be cataloged on this forum, but I suppose you have a single legitimate example of Western Journalism deliberately misleading and attempting to manipulate public opinion to promote fraud?

d4c7ed99c07a00c53309d835d78316a8cc36af60107131bed123b3f056b5e5bf.jpg
Someone hurt you as a child, didn’t they... :itsok:

Probably because this situation has existed for almost 40 years. From your report:

In 1981, Congress created the home and communitybased (HCBS) waiver program.1 These waivers allow states, if they choose, to extend home- and community-based Medicaid services to individuals who would otherwise qualify for care in a nursing home or institution. Essentially, these waivers allow truly needy individuals on Medicaid to receive additional care they need without being institutionalized.
Most states currently operate at least one HCBS waiver program or provide HCBS services through their traditional Medicaid programs.4 Because these programs are optional, states can limit enrollment. Once enrollment hits its cap, individuals are placed onto waiting lists.

Are you of the opinion that the feds should disallow the states from capping enrollment in these waiver programs?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
hospital-bed.jpg

Nationwide, there are more than 650,000 people on Medicaid waiting lists. What’s more, at least 21,904 individuals on these waiting lists have died in Obamacare expansion states.

Medicaid has lost its focus as a safety net for the truly vulnerable and able-bodied adults are now consuming more and more resources,” the report said.

The Left will find a lot of "buts" in this article but the bottom line remains that thousands are dying needlessly for nothing more than ignorant politics.

Your title is false. They died on Medicare, not on Obamacare.

Let's see here you have an OP that's retired Army and probably on Tricare, so why does he give a shit about people on Medicaid or obamacare?

Let's see here there are roughly 6700 people that die daily in the U.S. are we to assume because of obamacare? Don't think and I don't think you read your whole link.

According to the United Nations, 2,473,018 people died in the United States in the most recent year data is available, 2008. That means 6,775 per day

Let's see here you have an OP that's retired Army and probably on Tricare, so why does he give a shit about people on Medicaid or obamacare?

Let's see here there are roughly 6700 people that die daily in the U.S. are we to assume because of obamacare? Don't think and I don't think you read your whole link.

According to the United Nations, 2,473,018 people died in the United States in the most recent year data is available, 2008. That means 6,775 per day

My mom died because obozocare destroyed her insurance and she had to find new doctors under the new insurance she was forced to buy.

She did not like any of the choices and ended up getting sicker.

As mean as I usually am to ignorant leftist pieces of shit, I hope no one you love suffers because the government fucked around with something as personal as their health care.

Someone hurt you as a child, didn’t they... :itsok:

It's too bad no one ever hurt you with a rusty coat hanger as an embryo and fed you to a back alley feral rat.

I do sincerely mean that.

I did note that you of course had no real response to my assertion you had nothing to discredit the source.

Fucking oxygen thief.

Yes, I'm on Medicare with my secondary insurance Tricare for Life. I get my major health care at an Air Force hospital.

But, does that mean I cannot share news and opinions about Obamacare?

My mom died because obozocare destroyed her insurance and she had to find new doctors under the new insurance she was forced to buy.

She did not like any of the choices and ended up getting sicker.

As mean as I usually am to ignorant leftist pieces of shit, I hope no one you love suffers because the government fucked around with something as personal as their health care.
cool story, bro

hospital-bed.jpg

Fascinating- how Obama is responsible for people who couldn't get medicare even before the ACA was rolled out.- from your 'report"
MEET
SKYLAR

Skylar Overman and her
family live just outside of Little
Rock, Arkansas. Born with a
rare neurological condition
called Schizencephaly that
requires round-the-clock
care, 12 year-old Skylar spent
more than 10 years on the
state’s Medicaid waiting list.
While Skylar waited, the state
enrolled more than 300,000
able-bodied adults in their
ObamaCare Medicaid
expansion

I think it would be interesting to know why Skylar can't get on Medicaid in Republican Arkansas- perhaps you can ask Republican Governor Asa Hutchinson why his state isn't providing Medicaid to Skylar?

Forum List

Back