Thoughts When Ambassador Yovanovitch Testified

Shokin Statement

From the prosecutor who was fired by pressure from Biden and the United States........

Perhaps he was corrupt....Perhaps not.................Investigate that................and see who the hell is LYING...............

If Dems are right...........lol............then BIDEN WILL BE VINDICATED.......................

It is CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT THEY HELD U.S. DOLLARS OVER UKRAINE'S HEADS if this man was not fired................and the hiring of Hunter there stinks to the high heavens.

Motor Sich - Wikipedia

As of 2017 Beijing Skyrizon Aviation had purchased a 41% holding in Motor Sich, but in September 2017 a Ukrainian court froze the holding for national security reasons. Beijing Skyrizon Aviation had agreed to invest $250 million in the Ukrainian plants, and to set up an assembly and servicing plant in Chongqing in southwest China.[5] When America criticized Ukraine for selling engines from Motor Sich to China, Ukrainian politician Oleh Lyashko stated, "If the Americans do not want us to sell to the Chinese, let them buy our aircraft engines."[6]
Explain in your own words what this means and how it affects the US. Don't drop me into the middle of a convoluted story and expect me to figure it out.
The high tech engines and advanced materials will help China produce the next level of Stealth aircraft that could be one day used against us................which is exactly why our country moved to block the sell of these engines........

Ukraine has helped China to get advanced tech..........which closes the gap of our superior tech in this area.

What part of that don't you understand.............

Her testimony reveals how devoid of class the blob is. But that is something all of us already knew.

Her testimony was nothing.
Worthless.

She should save it for her therapist.

Zero to do with anything regarding impeachment.

All witnesses so far, waste of time, waste of taxpayer dollars.
It certainly wasn't the strongest argument Schiff has put forward so far. It taught me something, though.
It showed me that Trump was (is) siding with the corrupt Russian oligarchs that the State Department and the country of Ukraine has been trying to get rid of. As Kent said, you can't go after corrupt oligarchs without pissing some people off.
So why is the President on their side?
I just got convinced, after three years of giving Trump the benefit of the doubt on the Russia thing, that he is playing in their corner. He may be an unwitting tool, but he's clearly on the side of the boys with the big wallets who don't blink twice when bribery or blackmail is the tool of choice. And Trump came damned close to using those tools himself. And called it "beautiful" and "perfect."

The American people knew before we elected him that he had the morals of a sewer rat. That's no big surprise. What was brought home in Yanokovich's testimony yesterday is that Trump is also on the wrong side here, and that doesn't matter if you are a Democrat, a Republican or a Green Party fan. Will I vote for a man who says it was "very unfair" that Shokin was fired? OF COURSE the State Department and the Ambassador aren't going to agree with that. Do you?

Trump is in charge of foreign policy, not the State Department.

They are quite stirred by this impeachment proceeding. Which is getting the other side stirred in defense. Turning into bizerkos is only going to energize the Democrats more.

There was a president elected. He did not engage in anything like "High crimes and misdemeanors", yet the crazies in YOUR PARTY wanted to make like he did, and took the extreme step of attempting to impeach him for it. You take the step, and it's a misstep, you pay the price. The Republicans know this from Clinton. Nancy Pelosi knows this and tried to warn you.

But here you are, enjoy it
Just let me know when you want to talk about the testimony instead of the Democrats (which I'm not one of, btw).

The testimony was of an ambassador who didn't like his policy and got fired. That was it. That was the entire whole of it.

Boo hoo honey, you serve at the pleasure of the president. This is still, barely, maybe, a democracy. Don't like it? Go serve in a Banana Republic. We're almost there, but maybe not completely yet.
Why does Trump think it is "very unfair" that Victor Shokin was removed from his post as Prosecutor General when he was found to be as corrupt as the people he was investigating... the world agreed with that. Why would an ambassador agree with Trump's position on that? Unless that person was a corrupt oligarch? Who are these friends of Trumps? Are they crooks? Do Parnas and Fruman ring a bell?

Maybe because Shokin was getting very close to finding some real corruption on the Biden's. You ever think of that? Whether he himself is corrupt is not really our concern; he's not one of ours. But BIDEN is. Why are you wholly incurious about that?

Oh wait nevermind Democrats can never be corrupt, I forgot
What corruption do you think the Bidens were up to? We know, because it was investigated by National Intelligence at the time, that the Hunter Biden had nothing to do with the Burisma corruption allegations--he hadn't even been hired. So what do you think the Bidens did?

There was a president elected. He did not engage in anything like "High crimes and misdemeanors", yet the crazies in YOUR PARTY wanted to make like he did, and took the extreme step of attempting to impeach him for it. You take the step, and it's a misstep, you pay the price. The Republicans know this from Clinton. Nancy Pelosi knows this and tried to warn you.

Just let me know when you want to talk about the testimony instead of the Democrats (which I'm not one of, btw).

The testimony was of an ambassador who didn't like his policy and got fired. That was it. That was the entire whole of it.

Boo hoo honey, you serve at the pleasure of the president. This is still, barely, maybe, a democracy. Don't like it? Go serve in a Banana Republic. We're almost there, but maybe not completely yet.
Why does Trump think it is "very unfair" that Victor Shokin was removed from his post as Prosecutor General when he was found to be as corrupt as the people he was investigating... the world agreed with that. Why would an ambassador agree with Trump's position on that? Unless that person was a corrupt oligarch? Who are these friends of Trumps? Are they crooks? Do Parnas and Fruman ring a bell?

Maybe because Shokin was getting very close to finding some real corruption on the Biden's. You ever think of that? Whether he himself is corrupt is not really our concern; he's not one of ours. But BIDEN is. Why are you wholly incurious about that?

What corruption do you think the Bidens were up to? We know, because it was investigated by National Intelligence at the time, that the Hunter Biden had nothing to do with the Burisma corruption allegations--he hadn't even been hired. So what do you think the Bidens did?

Nothing whatsoever. I'm sure you would think it is TOTALLY above board if Someone Pence had a similar position now for 50K a MONTH.

Right Old Lady

Sure you would

Motor Sich - Wikipedia

As of 2017 Beijing Skyrizon Aviation had purchased a 41% holding in Motor Sich, but in September 2017 a Ukrainian court froze the holding for national security reasons. Beijing Skyrizon Aviation had agreed to invest $250 million in the Ukrainian plants, and to set up an assembly and servicing plant in Chongqing in southwest China.[5] When America criticized Ukraine for selling engines from Motor Sich to China, Ukrainian politician Oleh Lyashko stated, "If the Americans do not want us to sell to the Chinese, let them buy our aircraft engines."[6]
Explain in your own words what this means and how it affects the US. Don't drop me into the middle of a convoluted story and expect me to figure it out.
The high tech engines and advanced materials will help China produce the next level of Stealth aircraft that could be one day used against us................which is exactly why our country moved to block the sell of these engines........

Ukraine has helped China to get advanced tech..........which closes the gap of our superior tech in this area.

I'm surprised that Ukraine, which apparently is kissing Trump's ass in order to get OUR advanced technology, is suddenly creating such super secret technology that we're worried about it getting to China. Those two puzzle pieces don't fit together.

And how he was hired...............hmmmm.........on Airforce 2 ........playing golf with daddy and the company who in this Impeachment farce were called out as SHADY at best under oath......gets a job for 50k a month.

Tell me this isn't using daddy to get paid a bunch of money..........what the hell does Hunter know about oil and gas.............lol

You know it...........so does everyone with any common sense...............They hooked up his son for daddy influence unless you live under a rock.

This along with not wanting to go to the Ukraine Courts who RULED that they influenced our elections by giving information ...........DIRT on a POLITICAL OPPONENT.........to a DNC op...............

Let me repeat this................A Ukraine court RULED on this.............but your side doesn't want to investigate that......or even bring up the witnesses over the Engines to China..............

Imagine that.........

Motor Sich - Wikipedia

I'm surprised that Ukraine, which apparently is kissing Trump's ass in order to get OUR advanced technology, is suddenly creating such super secret technology that we're worried about it getting to China. Those two puzzle pieces don't fit together.
Your side has stated that Trump hasn't done enough to help Ukraine...........where was that concern when lethal aid to Ukraine wasn't given to them under Obama.....................He refused to give them Tank killing weapons while Ukrainians were dying in the field from Russian tanks.....

Taylor admitted this during the Farse Impeachment process under oath.................That he was happy Trump has done so............why didn't Obama do it..........

Your side doesn't want to go there..........why they are controlling witnesses that would flame the living hell out of these Dem sock puppets.

Nothing whatsoever. I'm sure you would think it is TOTALLY above board if Someone Pence had a similar position now for 50K a MONTH.

Right Old Lady

Sure you would
It's not illegal for a company to hire who they want on their Board, Sue, or over pay them if they want to. Why do we need to "investigate" that when we already know that happened? Hunter Biden served on their board for a few years, didn't he? Except for making a generous salary for it, what did he do wrong?

This all came up at the time it happened and the reason it is being brought up again now, like a three-day dead mole being dragged into the house, is because it's Campaign Time. Simple.

Motor Sich - Wikipedia

Your side has stated that Trump hasn't done enough to help Ukraine...........where was that concern when lethal aid to Ukraine wasn't given to them under Obama.....................He refused to give them Tank killing weapons while Ukrainians were dying in the field from Russian tanks.....

Taylor admitted this during the Farse Impeachment process under oath.................That he was happy Trump has done so............why didn't Obama do it..........

Your side doesn't want to go there..........why they are controlling witnesses that would flame the living hell out of these Dem sock puppets.
I don't know where the Dems were--I was very disappointed in Obama's response back then, but I'm not a Democrat. I'm not on the Dems' side. I'm on our country's side, though, and a President who defends corrupt oligarchs and removes ambassadors who don't like it that he is defending corrupt oligarchs is not the kind of American I can be proud of.

Right Old Lady

Sure you would
It's not illegal for a company to hire who they want on their Board, Sue, or over pay them if they want to. Why do we need to "investigate" that when we already know that happened? Hunter Biden served on their board for a few years, didn't he? Except for making a generous salary for it, what did he do wrong?

This all came up at the time it happened and the reason it is being brought up again now, like a three-day dead mole being dragged into the house, is because it's Campaign Time. Simple.
Pay to Play .........derp.....................what did Biden do in return................did he give them favors for doing so...................worth looking into now isn't it............

Same in China.............where after he and his son got off Airforce 2 again...............the company Hunter works for gets another sweet heart deal..........for over a Billion dollars.........

Imagine that.............of course the Dems say ...........so what...........had this been Trump it would be 24 hours a day forever...................

Career politicians and the millionaire's club...........IMAGINE THAT.

Right Old Lady

Sure you would

All above board, Old Lady all above board. If I grant you that, then I'm sure you'll grant ME that it's not technically illegal to ask foreign nations to look around at who they have on those boards, and why. ESPECIALLY if no foreign money was withheld.

Stop fronting, and they used to say. No really. stop.

Motor Sich - Wikipedia

I don't know where the Dems were--I was very disappointed in Obama's response back then, but I'm not a Democrat. I'm not on the Dems' side. I'm on our country's side, though, and a President who defends corrupt oligarchs and removes ambassadors who don't like it that he is defending corrupt oligarchs is not the kind of American I can be proud of.
Then you wouldn't want the high technology engines going to China...........

Then you would want to investigate the Ukraine courts Ruling.........

Then you would be happy that the Ukraine Gov't got the lethal aid including tank killers.

Then you would welcome investigations to Clear............Biden's name...............lol

And how he was hired...............hmmmm.........on Airforce 2 ........playing golf with daddy and the company who in this Impeachment farce were called out as SHADY at best under oath......gets a job for 50k a month.

Tell me this isn't using daddy to get paid a bunch of money..........what the hell does Hunter know about oil and gas.............lol

You know it...........so does everyone with any common sense...............They hooked up his son for daddy influence unless you live under a rock.

This along with not wanting to go to the Ukraine Courts who RULED that they influenced our elections by giving information ...........DIRT on a POLITICAL OPPONENT.........to a DNC op...............

Let me repeat this................A Ukraine court RULED on this.............but your side doesn't want to investigate that......or even bring up the witnesses over the Engines to China..............

Imagine that.........
Tell me this isn't using daddy to get paid a bunch of money......
Yeah, Hunter's ties no doubt had a lot to do with the job offer. Burisma wanted the VP's son on their board just as much as Hunter wanted a job. That's not criminal, though you don't have to like it.

Yes, I noticed yesterday during the hour-long break while the House voted, PBS commentators brought that up and didn't name the Democrat .... who was it? You have a link? Because I hadn't heard of this before.

Motor Sich - Wikipedia

Lol.....fake. You're a hyperpartisan sweetie which anybody can see a million mile's away. Those types are the only Americans who missed the part of the testimony where the ambassador stated an emphatic "No" to the crimes question. Duh....most people turned it off after that, except, of course, for the hyperpartisan bobbleheads hoping for a Great Pumpkin moment!:bye1:

Right Old Lady

Sure you would

Pay to Play .........derp.....................what did Biden do in return................did he give them favors for doing so...................worth looking into now isn't it............

Same in China.............where after he and his son got off Airforce 2 again...............the company Hunter works for gets another sweet heart deal..........for over a Billion dollars.........

Imagine that.............of course the Dems say ...........so what...........had this been Trump it would be 24 hours a day forever...................

I need links or it didn't happen. You're talking about stuff I never heard of.

Lol.....fake. You're a hyperpartisan sweetie which anybody can see a million mile's away. Those types are the only Americans who missed the part of the testimony where the ambassador stated an emphatic "No" to the crimes question. Duh....most people turned it off after that, except, of course, for the hyperpartisan bobbleheads hoping for a Great Pumpkin moment!:bye1:
What crimes question?

Right Old Lady

Sure you would

I just gave you information with links DUMBASS.............go back to the left .......you are with them........

Bring the shit I just posted to these FUCKING Impeachment trials...............and a Defense attorney would wipe the floor with this BS investigation.

Can't have that.................Done with you.

Right Old Lady

Sure you would

I just gave you information with links DUMBASS.............go back to the left .......you are with them........

Bring the shit I just posted to these FUCKING Impeachment trials...............and a Defense attorney would wipe the floor with this BS investigation.

Can't have that.................Done with you.
Can't answer the question. Lies and says he answered it. Calls names. Walks off in a huff.

Forum List

Back