Thoughts When Ambassador Yovanovitch Testified

Her testimony reveals how devoid of class the blob is. But that is something all of us already knew.

Her testimony was nothing.
Worthless.

She should save it for her therapist.

Zero to do with anything regarding impeachment.

All witnesses so far, waste of time, waste of taxpayer dollars.
It certainly wasn't the strongest argument Schiff has put forward so far. It taught me something, though.
It showed me that Trump was (is) siding with the corrupt Russian oligarchs that the State Department and the country of Ukraine has been trying to get rid of. As Kent said, you can't go after corrupt oligarchs without pissing some people off.
So why is the President on their side?
I just got convinced, after three years of giving Trump the benefit of the doubt on the Russia thing, that he is playing in their corner. He may be an unwitting tool, but he's clearly on the side of the boys with the big wallets who don't blink twice when bribery or blackmail is the tool of choice. And Trump came damned close to using those tools himself. And called it "beautiful" and "perfect."

The American people knew before we elected him that he had the morals of a sewer rat. That's no big surprise. What was brought home in Yanokovich's testimony yesterday is that Trump is also on the wrong side here, and that doesn't matter if you are a Democrat, a Republican or a Green Party fan. Will I vote for a man who says it was "very unfair" that Shokin was fired? OF COURSE the State Department and the Ambassador aren't going to agree with that. Do you?
The State Dept. and Ambassador's are there to advise and nothing more. The ultimate policy decisions are made by those elected by We the People............Under Obama lethal weapons weren't given to Ukraine yet under Trump they have been given. Night and day in regards to real Military help.

It is within the power of the executive to ask for cooperation on 2016 election meddling. And to apply pressure to foreign gov'ts over issues of State.............and in this case the real issue was the sell of advanced weapons to China................That could advance their military.............Part of the reason for a PAUSE on aid. Not to mention that many other countries aid was PAUSED ALSO............But that part isn't being brought up because the left controls who get's to testify in this Farse.......

I'd remind you that the Ukrainian Courts RULED that they Influenced the U.S. election in favor of Hillary when they gave a DNC operative information from a Black Book that wasn't authorized............I don't see an investigation into that OR THE ENGINES TO CHINA..........

Enjoy the show.

The echo chamber is in full voice in this thread. Amazing.
They are quite stirred by this impeachment proceeding. Which is getting the other side stirred in defense. Turning into bizerkos is only going to energize the Democrats more.

There was a president elected. He did not engage in anything like "High crimes and misdemeanors", yet the crazies in YOUR PARTY wanted to make like he did, and took the extreme step of attempting to impeach him for it. You take the step, and it's a misstep, you pay the price. The Republicans know this from Clinton. Nancy Pelosi knows this and tried to warn you.

But here you are, enjoy it

Her testimony reveals how devoid of class the blob is. But that is something all of us already knew.

Worthless.

It certainly wasn't the strongest argument Schiff has put forward so far. It taught me something, though.
It showed me that Trump was (is) siding with the corrupt Russian oligarchs that the State Department and the country of Ukraine has been trying to get rid of. As Kent said, you can't go after corrupt oligarchs without pissing some people off.
I just got convinced, after three years of giving Trump the benefit of the doubt on the Russia thing, that he is playing in their corner. He may be an unwitting tool, but he's clearly on the side of the boys with the big wallets who don't blink twice when bribery or blackmail is the tool of choice. And Trump came damned close to using those tools himself. And called it "beautiful" and "perfect."

The American people knew before we elected him that he had the morals of a sewer rat. That's no big surprise. What was brought home in Yanokovich's testimony yesterday is that Trump is also on the wrong side here, and that doesn't matter if you are a Democrat, a Republican or a Green Party fan. Will I vote for a man who says it was "very unfair" that Shokin was fired? OF COURSE the State Department and the Ambassador aren't going to agree with that. Do you?

The impeachment is a big bust and you must know it, and you must know this is going to implode in the Democrats' faces, just like Mueller.

That's for starters.

For enders, the Deep State rats all play dirty and don't like that now, there's a Republican who does too.

Gosh that DOESN'T make me wanna cry. So deal with that.
Sue, why is the President defending a corrupt Russian prosecutor who was preventing the investigation of corrupt oligarchs? Why is Trump saying it was "very unfair?"

They are quite stirred by this impeachment proceeding. Which is getting the other side stirred in defense. Turning into bizerkos is only going to energize the Democrats more.

There was a president elected. He did not engage in anything like "High crimes and misdemeanors", yet the crazies in YOUR PARTY wanted to make like he did, and took the extreme step of attempting to impeach him for it. You take the step, and it's a misstep, you pay the price. The Republicans know this from Clinton. Nancy Pelosi knows this and tried to warn you.

Just let me know when you want to talk about the testimony instead of the Democrats (which I'm not one of, btw).

Worthless.

The State Dept. and Ambassador's are there to advise and nothing more. The ultimate policy decisions are made by those elected by We the People............Under Obama lethal weapons weren't given to Ukraine yet under Trump they have been given. Night and day in regards to real Military help.

It is within the power of the executive to ask for cooperation on 2016 election meddling. And to apply pressure to foreign gov'ts over issues of State.............and in this case the real issue was the sell of advanced weapons to China................That could advance their military.............Part of the reason for a PAUSE on aid. Not to mention that many other countries aid was PAUSED ALSO............But that part isn't being brought up because the left controls who get's to testify in this Farse.......

I'd remind you that the Ukrainian Courts RULED that they Influenced the U.S. election in favor of Hillary when they gave a DNC operative information from a Black Book that wasn't authorized............I don't see an investigation into that OR THE ENGINES TO CHINA..........

Enjoy the show.
I'd like to know more about what you're talking about. Anyone who can provide a rational explanation for what the President was up to .... is welcome.

Just let me know when you want to talk about the testimony instead of the Democrats (which I'm not one of, btw).

The testimony was of an ambassador who didn't like his policy and got fired. That was it. That was the entire whole of it.

Boo hoo honey, you serve at the pleasure of the president. This is still, barely, maybe, a democracy. Don't like it? Go serve in a Banana Republic. We're almost there, but maybe not completely yet.

Worthless.

Enjoy the show.
I'd like to know more about what you're talking about. Anyone who can provide a rational explanation for what the President was up to .... is welcome.
I've posted the info on other threads............A Ukraine company was selling High Tech Engines to China...........and we said NO ..........as they could increase the ability of the Chinese Airforce.........The company said if you will not allow us to sell the engines then you SHOULD HAVE TO BUY THEM.

Pressure is applied to countries that are issues to our National security.

Worthless.

The impeachment is a big bust and you must know it, and you must know this is going to implode in the Democrats' faces, just like Mueller.

That's for starters.

For enders, the Deep State rats all play dirty and don't like that now, there's a Republican who does too.

Gosh that DOESN'T make me wanna cry. So deal with that.
Sue, why is the President defending a corrupt Russian prosecutor who was preventing the investigation of corrupt oligarchs? Why is Trump saying it was "very unfair?"

Still not impeachable. Still not "high crimes and misdemeanors". I'm gonna guess there's some sweet panic going on behind the scenes for any Democrats with two brain cells to rub together right now. Which is less than half of them easily

Motor Sich - Wikipedia

As of 2017 Beijing Skyrizon Aviation had purchased a 41% holding in Motor Sich, but in September 2017 a Ukrainian court froze the holding for national security reasons. Beijing Skyrizon Aviation had agreed to invest $250 million in the Ukrainian plants, and to set up an assembly and servicing plant in Chongqing in southwest China.[5] When America criticized Ukraine for selling engines from Motor Sich to China, Ukrainian politician Oleh Lyashko stated, "If the Americans do not want us to sell to the Chinese, let them buy our aircraft engines."[6]

As I said................there were NATIONAL SECURITY issues with Ukraine. These engines and tech have NOW ADVANCED STEALTH technology to China..................Who of course will Copy cat the tech and then mass produce it later...........Like they always do.

A REAL problem for the United States...............instead of the NOISE coming from Washington.

The testimony was of an ambassador who didn't like his policy and got fired. That was it. That was the entire whole of it.

Boo hoo honey, you serve at the pleasure of the president. This is still, barely, maybe, a democracy. Don't like it? Go serve in a Banana Republic. We're almost there, but maybe not completely yet.
Why does Trump think it is "very unfair" that Victor Shokin was removed from his post as Prosecutor General when he was found to be as corrupt as the people he was investigating... the world agreed with that. Why would an ambassador agree with Trump's position on that? Unless that person was a corrupt oligarch? Who are these friends of Trumps? Are they crooks? Do Parnas and Fruman ring a bell?

As I said................there were NATIONAL SECURITY issues with Ukraine. These engines and tech have NOW ADVANCED STEALTH technology to China..................Who of course will Copy cat the tech and then mass produce it later...........Like they always do.

A REAL problem for the United States...............instead of the NOISE coming from Washington.
What engines and tech .... are you saying Ukraine is selling US war toys to China? Do you honestly think any but the most secret new technology being used to kill people is "secret"?

Why does Trump think it is "very unfair" that Victor Shokin was removed from his post as Prosecutor General when he was found to be as corrupt as the people he was investigating... the world agreed with that. Why would an ambassador agree with Trump's position on that? Unless that person was a corrupt oligarch? Who are these friends of Trumps? Are they crooks? Do Parnas and Fruman ring a bell?

Maybe because Shokin was getting very close to finding some real corruption on the Biden's. You ever think of that? Whether he himself is corrupt is not really our concern; he's not one of ours. But BIDEN is. Why are you wholly incurious about that?

Oh wait nevermind Democrats can never be corrupt, I forgot

Motor Sich - Wikipedia

As of 2017 Beijing Skyrizon Aviation had purchased a 41% holding in Motor Sich, but in September 2017 a Ukrainian court froze the holding for national security reasons. Beijing Skyrizon Aviation had agreed to invest $250 million in the Ukrainian plants, and to set up an assembly and servicing plant in Chongqing in southwest China.[5] When America criticized Ukraine for selling engines from Motor Sich to China, Ukrainian politician Oleh Lyashko stated, "If the Americans do not want us to sell to the Chinese, let them buy our aircraft engines."[6]
Explain in your own words what this means and how it affects the US. Don't drop me into the middle of a convoluted story and expect me to figure it out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back