Johnson Thoughts on the election?

JD Case

Rookie
Sep 2, 2014
I'm conducting a survey on the Presidential election and am looking for more Gary Johnson supporters' opinions. If you have 5 minutes available, please follow the link below.

You can also request to have the results emailed to you, if you'd like.

Thanks! Here's the link to my survey.

The request is made within the survey, at the end. Not necessary, though, and I'll try to post the main results here in the forum when they're ready.

The request is made within the survey, at the end. Not necessary, though, and I'll try to post the main results here in the forum when they're ready.

Moderation has discussed this. And the return by email is an option AFTER you take the survey. We pretty much agreed that it seems harmless. Just hope that Josh sticks around as member after his poll is completed..

Not gonna shut down a future pollster. We need more that INCLUDE Johnson/Weld as a choice !!!

The big problem is that the two majors provide mutual support to each other in a highly divided electorate if either fails with more than a week before the election the emergency replacement has tons of attack ads to launch against the survivor and a more unified but smaller party. That runs up against the fact that current partisan divide no longer even makes good nonsense. While Trump is obviously easy to attack so is Hillary.

The assertions about Hillary's health are getting stronger by the day.

The FBI .and/or wikileaks and/or Guccifer II are threatening an October surprise.

The bodycount in her wake just keeps getting longer..

Wuthout Trump she is gone in a New York minute.

Likewise Trump would vanish quikly without Hillary.

Forum List

Back