Thought Provoking Sports Question of the Day

FUCK PRO SPORTS.....
I'm kind of on board with that! Given my age I still like to reflect when sports was enjoyable and on the up and up at least more so than today, but current sports? Becoming quickly uninteresting more and more each day
If you saw my home office/mancave you would swear I still watch pro sports...I have framed signed jerseys and other sport memorabilia...but about ten years ago I tuned out...the money grubbing and lack of team loyalty by the players was just getting ridiculous....and now the leagues are so hungry for China contracts to pay these billionaire ball players that they are willing to kick us in the gut every chance they get....
I got rid of ALL my collectibles when I met my wife nearly 10 years ago. A lifetime of collections from artifacts to books to jerseys. I figured why was I keeping this stuff around anyway? I don't miss it.

So you're saying your wife is not collectible.

All righty then :popcorn:
I was talking ONLY sports dude! She's the best collectible I've ever had in my life! Worth throwing all other items I've had for 50 years out the window! :yes_text12::thewave:

Does your wife like .... sport?

Know whatta mean, know whatta mean? Eh? Nudge nudge? Eh?
LOL of course! Actually she is a sports fan so that was a big plus when we met. Both of us are big MMA fans...

You know that's a comedy routine, right?

Best to you and your bride.

Love Monty Python! Twit race was great!

FUCK PRO SPORTS.....
I'm kind of on board with that! Given my age I still like to reflect when sports was enjoyable and on the up and up at least more so than today, but current sports? Becoming quickly uninteresting more and more each day
If you saw my home office/mancave you would swear I still watch pro sports...I have framed signed jerseys and other sport memorabilia...but about ten years ago I tuned out...the money grubbing and lack of team loyalty by the players was just getting ridiculous....and now the leagues are so hungry for China contracts to pay these billionaire ball players that they are willing to kick us in the gut every chance they get....
I got rid of ALL my collectibles when I met my wife nearly 10 years ago. A lifetime of collections from artifacts to books to jerseys. I figured why was I keeping this stuff around anyway? I don't miss it.

So you're saying your wife is not collectible.

All righty then :popcorn:
I was talking ONLY sports dude! She's the best collectible I've ever had in my life! Worth throwing all other items I've had for 50 years out the window! :yes_text12::thewave:

Does your wife like .... sport?

Know whatta mean, know whatta mean? Eh? Nudge nudge? Eh?
He said knowingly!

I have sort of stopped following sports in general.

Rivalries are much better when you're talking about individual sports. Federer/Nadal. Palmer/Nicklaus. Connors/McEnroe. Even Everett/Navratalova. When ever you have a team sport involved, the faces change from year to year and sometimes, the players involved end up playing for both teams rendering their "hatred" for the opponent theatrics. Dieon Sanders with the Forty-Niners and Cowboys comes to mind. Leonard v. the field (Hagler, Hearns, Duran) was probably some of the best grudge matches I've seen.

Forum List

Back