Thought Experiment

what then is evolution ...
Evolution is when anything moves from a less complex state to a more complex state. There have been 5 stages of evolution of space and time.

1. Cosmic evolution
2. Stellar evolution
3. Chemical evolution
4. Biological evolution
5. Evolution of consciousness

Consciousness does not begin to exist until biological evolution. Conscience is an artifact of intelligence. As such the human conscience stands apart from the rest of living organisms.

Actually, black holes reside in the center all large galaxies as far as we can tell. NASA claims they generate heat up to billions of degrees which should be enough to accrete many elements starting from attracted dust or just stray protons. Nature recycles.

Evolution is when anything moves from a less complex state to a more complex state. There have been 5 stages of evolution of space and time.

1. Cosmic evolution
2. Stellar evolution
3. Chemical evolution
4. Biological evolution
5. Evolution of consciousness

Consciousness does not begin to exist until biological evolution. Conscience is an artifact of intelligence. As such the human conscience stands apart from the rest of living organisms.
Evolution is when anything moves from a less complex state to a more complex state.
that is an apparent but not universal trend, change is the actual definable aspect and reference for evolution.

that is an apparent but not universal trend, change is the actual definable aspect and reference for evolution.
Every step of the way nature has complexified. It's the nature of matter. It's not an accident that intelligence arose from what God created.

Punctuated equilibrium.
the spiritual content of physiology programs the changes over long periods of time kept in storage till complete not requiring the physical, transitional steps deniers of evolution point to as insufficient to account for the supposedly split second appearance of a new species.

that can occur from parent to offspring in a single occurrence when complete where the new offspring reproduces from that point forward as a new specimen.

the spiritual content of physiology programs the changes over long periods of time kept in storage till complete not requiring the physical, transitional steps deniers of evolution point to as insufficient to account for the supposedly split second appearance of a new species.

that can occur from parent to offspring in a single occurrence when complete where the new offspring reproduces from that point forward as a new specimen.
I'm not denying evolution. I'm denying your batshit crazy metaphysics. Wherever did you learn about such things?

I'm not denying evolution. I'm denying your batshit crazy metaphysics. Wherever did you learn about such things?
liar -
you're just a toad ... .:hhello:

physiology is a metaphysical substance not native to planet Earth and disappears when its spiritual content is removed.

liar -
you're just a toad ... .:hhello:

physiology is a metaphysical substance not native to planet Earth and disappears when its spiritual content is removed.
Why would I deny evolution? Of course everything has evolved. Even the Bible says so.

The definition of physiology is the branch of biology that deals with the normal functions of living organisms and their parts; the way in which a living organism or bodily part functions.

Metaphysics refers to the studies of what cannot be reached through objective studies of material reality.

Two totally different things that are unrelated. You are speaking gibberish. Where exactly did you get your belief from?

Why would I deny evolution? Of course everything has evolved. Even the Bible says so.

The definition of physiology is the branch of biology that deals with the normal functions of living organisms and their parts; the way in which a living organism or bodily part functions.

Metaphysics refers to the studies of what cannot be reached through objective studies of material reality.

Two totally different things that are unrelated. You are speaking gibberish. Where exactly did you get your belief from?
no, that is not true - your 10000 page book of forgeries and fallacies is nefarious and motivated by discreet ulterior motives - the least of which is self determination. evolution.

the religion of antiquity guides evolution for accomplishing the proper results - or perish.

the definitions are sufficient for the subject scope when properly applied. your weaseling is your issue not mine.

no, that is not true - your 10000 page book of forgeries and fallacies is nefarious and motivated by discreet ulterior motives - the least of which is self determination. evolution.

the religion of antiquity guides evolution for accomplishing the proper results - or perish.

the definitions are sufficient for the subject scope when properly applied. your weaseling is your issue not mine.
Of course Genesis explains that not everything was created at once. That everything evolved.

Is there someplace I can look up your religion? Because I am not understanding where you are getting your beliefs.

Of course Genesis explains that not everything was created at once. That everything evolved.

Is there someplace I can look up your religion? Because I am not understanding where you are getting your beliefs.
the spoken, prescribed religion from antiquity, the events leading up to and in conclusion of the great flood - the triumph of good vs evil - for admission to the Everlasting ... reaffirmation of a&e chosen mission for self determination - that's all there is. there is no elaboration in print.

maybe you can explain how you arrive at a messiah -

the spoken, prescribed religion from antiquity, the events leading up to and in conclusion of the great flood - the triumph of good vs evil - for admission to the Everlasting ... reaffirmation of a&e chosen mission for self determination - that's all there is. there is no elaboration in print.

Where was that recorded at? Who recorded it? How did you come by it?

Sure. Everything is explained in these two links. Do you have a link for yours?

do you ever not step out of line ...

- the answer's have been provided, learn how to read.
No. The answer is you are making everything up which is why you can't answer my questions.

Who believed it? As near as I can tell there are no people from antiquity that believed this.

When? Don't know, you have not named a people who believed it?

How did you come to know about it? No one knows you won't say.

No. The answer is you are making everything up which is why you can't answer my questions.

Who believed it? As near as I can tell there are no people from antiquity that believed this.

When? Don't know, you have not named a people who believed it?

How did you come to know about it? No one knows you won't say.
... maybe you can explain how you arrive at a messiah -
- answer the question.

- answer the question.
I posted the two links which explains the basis for my beliefs, what my beliefs are and who I got my beliefs from. Do you need for me to post them again?

Maybe you could post a link that explains where you got your beliefs from.

I posted the two links which explains the basis for my beliefs, what my beliefs are and who I got my beliefs from. Do you need for me to post them again?

Maybe you could post a link that explains where you got your beliefs from.
that is a single source, corrupt, unaccredited 4th century publication written by the same conspirators that crucified the 1st century religious itinerant and used the itinerants death to promote their own political agenda disguised as a religion - to this day - bing - the state religion of the roman empire.

as pointed out the religion of antiquity though abandoned by all three desert religions is chronicled in all three of their publications. the glossed over events and conclusion of the great flood. abridged.

the 4th century corruption may very well have destroyed any writings by the itinerant as non would have verified the spurious claim of a messiah - being necessary for remission by the individual for admission to the Everlasting.

where is your written statement from the 1st century itinerant verifying any of your beliefs.

Forum List

Back