Thought Experiment: After the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation battle, should American men be afraid?

No one wants to live in fear, and most people don't aspire to have others live in fear of them, in my opinion. However if this fear results in a reckoning regarding the how women have traditionally been treated by men in society, then something positive may come of it

Fear is not a pleasant thing, but transformation usually requires it. Coupled with empathy, it might lead men to imagine how women must have felt for eons — always fearful that they would be branded as sluts, or forced to give birth against their will, or experience sex as violent assault. Women carry these anxieties in their emotional DNA.

Some men are now finding out that it’s not fun to be afraid.​

Some men are intelligent enough and emotionally mature enough to empathize with what women must go through. Those men are not afraid because they have nothing to be afraid of. Can a woman falsely accuse them? Sure but so could a man. So could a child. These are just things we just live with on a day to day basis. We dont live in fear because when there is truth on your side fear cant find a foothold.
Daniel Holtzclaw disagrees
Not that I care if he disagrees but why does he disagree?
He is rotting in prison for false accusations

No one wants to live in fear, and most people don't aspire to have others live in fear of them, in my opinion. However if this fear results in a reckoning regarding the how women have traditionally been treated by men in society, then something positive may come of it

Fear is not a pleasant thing, but transformation usually requires it. Coupled with empathy, it might lead men to imagine how women must have felt for eons — always fearful that they would be branded as sluts, or forced to give birth against their will, or experience sex as violent assault. Women carry these anxieties in their emotional DNA.

Men are not afraid and in fear. We are pissed! If the Democrats win the election, they will pass a law that a man is always guilty if a woman claims he raped her.

Men have all the power in this country. Men have no right to be pissed. It really proves your stupidity.
Bullshit.

Money is power and women control most of the money.

Men have every right to be pissed when women make false accusations.

You only have a right to be pissed at the one making the false claims. Hating all women will eventually bite you in the ass due to the fact that women are the foundation of civilized society.
And women only have a right to be pissed at the few men who commit such crimes
I agree. I see no women that are pissed at me for something I didnt do.

Not American men.

It's conservative women who should be afraid.

Because of what conservative men just told them.

That we still have balls?

Unfortunately, this is about bad men doing bad things and society covering it up so that they don't get punished. No one ever complains about men (or women) who mind their manners and keep their hands to themselves. I've been pinned against a wall and groped, had someone bite me in the ass through my jeans, etc. but there was no one to report it to at the time who would take it seriously. Do you actually expect women to take this abusive shit without complaint?

The trashy little whore in the Oval Office just actually apologized to the drunken bully being sworn in "on behalf of the nation," saying nothing about or to the millions of women who have been subjected to this abuse. Bullshit.

You talk about "the truth," without saying what the truth is, but you can't handle the truth.

HOw do you distinguish between actual bad men, and men falsely accused?

How many people have been falsely accused?
A lot less than have actually been raped and not reported it.
False.

There is no evidence of that
Sure there is. You should do some research so you wont appear to be as ignorant as you are.
No there is not and you are no better at research
You cannot produce evidence to support your claim

Some men are intelligent enough and emotionally mature enough to empathize with what women must go through. Those men are not afraid because they have nothing to be afraid of. Can a woman falsely accuse them? Sure but so could a man. So could a child. These are just things we just live with on a day to day basis. We dont live in fear because when there is truth on your side fear cant find a foothold.
Says who?

Men are not afraid and in fear. We are pissed! If the Democrats win the election, they will pass a law that a man is always guilty if a woman claims he raped her.

Men have all the power in this country. Men have no right to be pissed. It really proves your stupidity.
Bullshit.

You only have a right to be pissed at the one making the false claims. Hating all women will eventually bite you in the ass due to the fact that women are the foundation of civilized society.
I do, they we're screaming about kavanaugh

This is a portion of why he needed to correctly be confirmed
Back in the day, got drunk, had drunken sex, may have regretted it the next day but moved on. Now revenge is on the mind of some mentally unstable people

Last edited:
Since I'm not a rapist I'm not afaid.
------------------------------------ NOT AFRAID but lots of modern women are fecked up in the head and should not be trusted . And thats just something to teach young MEN and let the old dummy men fall as examples .

Bullshit.

I do, they we're screaming about kavanaugh
You need to check them and tell them you arent Kavanaugh.

The FBI would have simply handed over the records to those who have asked for them 4 times.
Again, if you are going to use stuff as evidence against someone, hand over the stuff or STFU. The stuff she attempted to use to bolster her non existent case clearly does not support her claims, just as her witnesses and friend did not.
I heard there is no statute of limitations in the state of Maryland where this occurred. For all we know she and her attorney whom I'm fairly certain is advising her against releasing her medical records could be planning to pursue this in court which means that no it is not in her best interest to waive her privacy rights in this regard simply to satisfy the blood lust of the public.

You don't like the way our laws work, then work to change them, telling people to STFU is not productive.
There is a SOLs - it was changed some years ago but is not applied retrospectively. The SOL on this alleged event expired about 35 years ago, and I State again, if she wishes to use stuff as evidence she needs to show that ‘evidence’ to the other side, or STFU already a dishonezt
So if the statute of limitations have lapsed and nothing that has occured recently has starting them running again, than what is the benefit to Dr. Ford of releasing her medical records.

When you've figured out how to actually make someone STFU you let me know, until then deal with it.
She already used them as evidence, so now the other side deserves to see them. If she continues to refuse to hand them over everyone will simply know this was another claim of ‘evidence’ that does not in fact corroborate her story. simples.
And yes, she should have STFU instead of being dishonest about her med records and fake polygraph. And I’ll say that every time it pleases me to.

Because you are a dishonest lying weasel. Kavanaugh's claim that he never got dead drunk is being challenged by a number of people. That makes Kavanaugh to be the dishonest one.

Bullshit.

Some woman was pissed at this guy who didn’t do anything either.

Brian Banks (American football) - Wikipedia

See, nutless fool, sometimes it doesn’t matter if you did or didn’t do anything.

Most men are powerful allies of women ;we would help them in a situation if we could. This is more divisive baloney Rrminds me of Obama like shit.

Bullshit.

See, nutless fool, sometimes it doesn’t matter if you did or didn’t do anything.
How did they convict him with no proof?

Bullshit.

He did the time. But not the crime.

That’s all you need to know

Your pretense that this is about bad men actually doing bad things and being punished for it, is a lie designed to fool only the willfully ignorant. And you can shove it up your ass.

My point stands.

The way the law is enforce right now, God Forbid the way you fucktards want to make it even worse,

is already fucking up the lives of men, for no reason(s) or no good reason(s).

Unfortunately, this is about bad men doing bad things and society covering it up so that they don't get punished. No one ever complains about men (or women) who mind their manners and keep their hands to themselves. I've been pinned against a wall and groped, had someone bite me in the ass through my jeans, etc. but there was no one to report it to at the time who would take it seriously. Do you actually expect women to take this abusive shit without complaint?

The trashy little whore in the Oval Office just actually apologized to the drunken bully being sworn in "on behalf of the nation," saying nothing about or to the millions of women who have been subjected to this abuse. Bullshit.

You talk about "the truth," without saying what the truth is, but you can't handle the truth.

HOw do you distinguish between actual bad men, and men falsely accused?

How many people have been falsely accused?
A lot less than have actually been raped and not reported it.
False.

There is no evidence of that
Sorry dog. Youre wrong

Facts and Statistics

Not afraid, since I'm retired, self-employed, and don't work in a hostile corporate environment where everyone is lawsuit-happy.

In fact when I go to Walmart and see a pretty woman, my eyes are usually fixed on her titties, which causes most women to break out in a little smile.

And if they have a problem with that, well screw 'em. :biggrin:
Not really afraid, however, if the far-left gets control of the nation and they actually believe that should a woman claim that a man attempted to sexually assault her, she doesn't need actual proof, that would be frightening. If your neighbor lady were to hate you (your dog craps in her yard, you play music too loud, you rejected her flirtations, you holler at her for not maintaining her yard, et cetera) and she knows when you are home alone and without a witness, all she would need to do, is bruise herself up just a bit, call the cops, claim you tried to sexually assault her and it would be off to prison for you and she would be rid of a neighbor she didn't like and you would be locked away for years.

Says who?
The FBI would have simply handed over the records to those who have asked for them 4 times.
Again, if you are going to use stuff as evidence against someone, hand over the stuff or STFU. The stuff she attempted to use to bolster her non existent case clearly does not support her claims, just as her witnesses and friend did not.
I heard there is no statute of limitations in the state of Maryland where this occurred. For all we know she and her attorney whom I'm fairly certain is advising her against releasing her medical records could be planning to pursue this in court which means that no it is not in her best interest to waive her privacy rights in this regard simply to satisfy the blood lust of the public.

You don't like the way our laws work, then work to change them, telling people to STFU is not productive.
There is a SOLs - it was changed some years ago but is not applied retrospectively. The SOL on this alleged event expired about 35 years ago, and I State again, if she wishes to use stuff as evidence she needs to show that ‘evidence’ to the other side, or STFU already a dishonezt
So if the statute of limitations have lapsed and nothing that has occured recently has starting them running again, than what is the benefit to Dr. Ford of releasing her medical records.

When you've figured out how to actually make someone STFU you let me know, until then deal with it.
She already used them as evidence, so now the other side deserves to see them. If she continues to refuse to hand them over everyone will simply know this was another claim of ‘evidence’ that does not in fact corroborate her story. simples.
And yes, she should have STFU instead of being dishonest about her med records and fake polygraph. And I’ll say that every time it pleases me to.

Because you are a dishonest lying weasel. Kavanaugh's claim that he never got dead drunk is being challenged by a number of people. That makes Kavanaugh to be the dishonest one.
Which is irrelevant

He did the time. But not the crime.

That’s all you need to know
How do you know? If he was convicted then there must have been some proof right?

----------------------------------- who cares if he got drunk , getting drunk is no big deal , no ones business unless laws are broken BBee .

Forum List

Back