Those who want to ban all guns do not live in the real world

You cannot demonstrate the necessary relationship between the low rate of firearms-related crime and the gun control laws in those countries.
That is, you cannot demonstrate "they work".
Sure. All the plain evidence is fake news. No worries.

Bullshit. As I explained repeatedly, if you took all our guns away, the criminals will always have theirs.
No one is taking your guns away, no one is removing guns from society. Where did you get that dumbass idea from? The citizens in more than 175 countries have guns, it's just that, they like to see better regulation and control to lower gun deaths. Firearm regulation does not remove guns and it does not stop gun violence or deaths, it reduces. Did that get into your skull or did fly through one ear and out the other because there was nothing to stop it?

Vehicle regulation reduces accidents, injuries and deaths, it does not stop accidents, injuries and deaths. Do you fucking get it?

Firearm regulation does not remove guns and it does not stop gun violence or deaths, it reduces.
Useful firearm regulation will remove/reduce guns. Specifically, the number of handguns and military style semi automatics in private hands.

Abatis is one large bag of wind full of bullshit. . . . I am glad I do not live in you world.

All you can do is attack me with personal insults. You can not challenge me on the Constitution or the law, you have no competency in that, you can only emote and cry . . .
All you have is your sad, leftist hate and perverse need to subjugate and control other people. Funniest thing is, you are not against guns or killing people at all; your happiness depends on making sure it is the "right" people kneeling at the trench

LefistsHow ItTurnsOut.jpg

No one is taking your guns away, no one is removing guns from society. Where did you get that dumbass idea from? The citizens in more than 175 countries have guns, it's just that, they like to see better regulation and control to lower gun deaths. Firearm regulation does not remove guns and it does not stop gun violence or deaths, it reduces. Did that get into your skull or did fly through one ear and out the other because there was nothing to stop it?

Vehicle regulation reduces accidents, injuries and deaths, it does not stop accidents, injuries and deaths. Do you fucking get it?

They like to pretend that the gooberment is going take yer guns away.

They like feeling outraged by this fantasy.

Notwithstanding our own ammosexuals' self delusions, because firearms are more rigidly controlled in NZ, thereby reducing firearms in circulation available to be obtained by criminals, the rates of firearm crime and firearm homicide in NZ are fractions of that of the US.
As they are similarly in other developed nations possessing both criminals and more rigid firearms controls.
You cannot demonstrate the necessary relationships you claim, above.

They like to pretend that the gooberment is going take yer guns away.
For any sort of dent in firearm crime or firearm homicide rates the number of firearms in circulation/private hands- specifically handguns and military style semi automatics- will have to be reduced. A buyback scheme seems to be the best road to achieve that.

Look at you, unable to understand correlation does not prove causation.
Demonstrate the necessary relationship you claim.
Sure. All the studies are fake news. No worries. Denial is a necessary part of ammosexuality.

Thank you for the admission that you cannot demonstrate the necessary relationship you claim.
That's ok, I enjoyed your reprise of the tobacco lobbyists' shtick, where completely obvious connections were disingenuously dismissed.
'But you can't prove it.'
Funny how their arguments made no difference to lung cancer rates but reduced smoking rates did.
You didn't happen to work for big tobacco, did you?

You made a claim, onus is in you to back it up.
And you know you cannot.
Disagree?
The other developed nations demonstrate the relationship I claim. If you want to dismiss that as irrelevant I for one will not be at all surprised.

I have to go to where the flavour is. I need a Marlboro.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
No. You claim their gun laws reduce their gun-related crime rates.
That's the necessary relationship I challenged you to demonstrate, and you know you cannot.
Disagree?
vintage-lucky-strike-ads-35.jpg

Forum List

Back