Those who want to ban all guns do not live in the real world

Scared immigrants will take their jobs. Scared they do not have the skills to compete in today's job market. Scared of the government . Scared they are not safe without guns. Scared of any people that do not look like them and come from the same culture are a threat. Scared the election was fixed. Scared of liberals. Scared the COVID vaccine will make them magnetic or some other horrible thing. Scared of something called the deep state. Scared of their own shadow. Scared of their children because too liberal. I could write a book of your fears.

I could do the same. Scared that we are ending the earth with our CO2, scared of law abiding citizens with guns. Scared of big phrama, scared of big tobacco. Scared of wealthy people. Scared of religion in our society. Scared of Donald Trump. Scared of losing social programs. Scared of losing a cradle-to-grave government. Scared they can't take care of themselves.

That is their ultimate goal. Start with the so-called assault weapons, ban magazine size, and keep working their way right down to revolvers.

Yep....and the AR-15 is their trojan horse to get other guns......if we let them ban the AR-15, a typical, semi-automatic weapon...they can then come back and demand banning all other semi-automatic weapons, since they all work the same way...

Its not about law abiding. It's about guns getting into the hands of the wrong people because the laws are so slack.
It won't be long before McDonald's will give you a pistol as an upgrade to your big Mac.
But none of you care about slaughtered kids. You regard that as collateral damage as a right to own a gun you never use.
I don't think the gun laws are particularly slack. The real problem lies with lack of enforcement in that regard and even that varies from state to state. Moreover, I don't think any gun owner doesn't "care about slaughtered kids." I just don't think that's true. Most people I know in the shooting community are heartbroken every time one of these horrible incidents happen. That being said, I do think that most law-abiding gun owners are raising a legitimate point when they say that we will never fully eliminate guns from society, so taking guns away from us only empowers people who ignore the law to commit more crimes. As for owning guns we never use, that is also not always true. I shoot weekly. I compete and I train other people in shooting. It's one of my interests, along with history, collecting antique books, motorcycling, hunting, camping, learning languages, traveling abroad, etc... It is true that I don't routinely shoot other people with my gun, if that's what you're referring to. That's not why I own it and I certainly hope that I never find myself in that situation. However, I always carry because guns are like parachutes, if you ever actually need one and don't have it, you probably won't need one again.

Yep....and the AR-15 is their trojan horse to get other guns......if we let them ban the AR-15, a typical, semi-automatic weapon...they can then come back and demand banning all other semi-automatic weapons, since they all work the same way...

It's baby steps, baby steps with the people of that party. I remember as a child when they wanted to ban lead in gasoline. It's all they wanted so they claimed. I remember when they wanted gays out of the closet. It's all they wanted. I remember when they just wanted to ban smoking in movie theaters.

Fast forward to today and look at where their single concerns ended up. They start with step A, and once they get it, proceed to step B, then C, then D. Even now Congress has some defectors to Dementia's plan to ban all "assault" rifles, whatever the hell an assault rifle is.

I don't think the gun laws are particularly slack. The real problem lies with lack of enforcement in that regard and even that varies from state to state. Moreover, I don't think any gun owner doesn't "care about slaughtered kids." I just don't think that's true. Most people I know in the shooting community are heartbroken every time one of these horrible incidents happen.

They don't think it's true either. But the idea of such idiotic comments is an attempt to make you feel guilty in order to try and get you on their side. Democrats have always thought they were masters of reverse psychology. It never works because it's so transparent, but we don't tell them that.

Not enforcing laws is part of it, but the fact of the matter gun laws are way to lenient in penalty is another. It's a combination problem.

What if I were a Muslim, and I felt your fists were unnecessary, and that your hands needed to be cut off for stealing my guns?

So what. You're getting desperate now injecting your islamphobia.
I don't care what they do but get rid of the unnecessary guns.
I'm sorry...is that intended to make sense? If so...it failed completely.

Of course it wouldn't make sense to you of you addicted to guns. Most Americans are.
You're problem is you don't like the truth bring revealed.

The "real world" as in Totalitarian, and Authoritarian governments, Colon? You fools are the low intellect buffoons
who bow down to your governments. We're not there yet and hopefully won't be.

That's the real world ay? How would you know as you've never lived in it.

So only republicans are high intellect. Interesting. I hadn't noticed that.

What do you expect to do with your guns as the Democrat government progresses towards authoritarianism? Revolution?
Storm the WH like the capital?
You'll do nothing like all the other gun nut Rambos who think your guns will save the country from anything.
You've had your chances and done nothing. Home of the brave my arse. Gutless wimps more like it.
Who's the buffoon now sucker?

What do you expect to do with your guns as the Democrat government progresses towards authoritarianism? Revolution?
You'll do nothing like all the other gun nut Rambos who think your guns will save the country from anything.
You've had your chances and done nothing. Home of the brave my arse. Gutless wimps more like it.
Piss off you moron.

The comments of a paranoid individual. Scared of everybody and everything. Everything in the world is out to get you. You end up creating your own reality.

The comments of a paranoid individual. Scared of everybody and everything. Everything in the world is out to get you. You end up creating your own reality.
You say this like you don't know the Demcrats renew their screams for a ban on 'assault weapons' every time a white guy uses one to shoot up a bunch of people (preferably colored, but white kids are OK too).

You are still the low intellect buffoon, Colon, along with your ilk who thinks like you do.
Guns save or deter violence more often than you could imagine. But, that doesn't
fit the mantra of the buffoons.

You are still the low intellect buffoon, Colon, along with your ilk who thinks like you do.
Guns save or deter violence more often than you could imagine. But, that doesn't
fit the mantra of the buffoons.

Ask those parents of those slaughtered kids how guns protected their kids. Every week some nut kills kids in schools and you STILL bleat that pathetic excuse.

As for calling me silly names, you haven't got the guts to show yours. Home of the brave my arse. You're nothing.

Ask those parents of those slaughtered kids how guns protected their kids. Every week some nut kills kids in schools and you STILL bleat that pathetic excuse.

As for calling me silly names, you haven't got the guts to show yours. Home of the brave my arse. You're nothing.
You're just proving what a buffoon you really are by giving out your "real name".
I truly feel sorry for the innocent and their family and friends, it is a shame.
Having said that, there are a lot more who's lives were saved or an assault deterred because of a gun.

Now run along and go kiss your master's feet, Colon.

Every week some nut is killing kids in school? What's wrong with the news I read. I don't see that happening nearly every week.

You have a lot of room to talk. You're scared that people with guns are out to get you.

Forum List

Back