Those who want to ban all guns do not live in the real world

That's the real world ay? How would you know as you've never lived in it.

So only republicans are high intellect. Interesting. I hadn't noticed that.

What do you expect to do with your guns as the Democrat government progresses towards authoritarianism? Revolution?
Storm the WH like the capital?
You'll do nothing like all the other gun nut Rambos who think your guns will save the country from anything.
You've had your chances and done nothing. Home of the brave my arse. Gutless wimps more like it.
Who's the buffoon now sucker?
What do you consider a “necessary “ gun?

The comments of a paranoid individual. Scared of everybody and everything. Everything in the world is out to get you. You end up creating your own reality.
Well the anti-gunners started out by banning “Saturday night specials”. Inexpensive pistols used by criminals and the poor. That wasn’t enough, so they went after large capacity magazines and semi-auto rifles. Now they are after ‘assault weapons”. A term that is so nebulous that it can describe any magazine fed shotgun or rifle. The anti-gunners have a track record. Gunners are simply being wise to be suspicious of them.

You're just proving what a buffoon you really are by giving out your "real name".
I truly feel sorry for the innocent and their family and friends, it is a shame.
Having said that, there are a lot more who's lives were saved or an assault deterred because of a gun.

Now run along and go kiss your master's feet, Colon.

You've got no guts because you might get a slap if soneone knew who you were. Not me comrade. Bring it on.
Home of the brave? Home of the gutless wimps like you.

I will always stick with the Bible, sonny.

You do that just like all the other godbotherers did when they said God will protect them from the virus. 400000 Jesus junkies bit the dust. Where's your filthy lying God now?
That bible really has made a difference to society.

I think m14 is making a personal attack on Colin. You hypocritical piece of crap.
If you look a little closer you'll see that M14 copied and pasted the personal attack Colin used in one of his posts.
If its OK for Colin to call someone a moron and tell them to piss off, its OK for someone to call him a moron and tell him to piss off.

You do that just like all the other godbotherers did when they said God will protect them from the virus. 400000 Jesus junkies bit the dust. Where's your filthy lying God now?
That bible really has made a difference to society.
God didn't say anything about this virus. And, I believe you just made up the rest of the shit, COLON, it's what you do best.....colon. :eusa_whistle:

God didn't say anything about this virus. And, I believe you just made up the rest of the shit, COLON, it's what you do best.....colon. :eusa_whistle:

Approximately 60% of Americans believe in some silly God. That's about 400000 who thought he would protect them
It's not inventing anything. It's fact.
Where's your silly God now?
How coincidental that the godbotherers never mention that?

Approximately 60% of Americans believe in some silly God. That's about 400000 who thought he would protect them
It's not inventing anything. It's fact.
Where's your silly God now?
How coincidental that the godbotherers never mention that?
You don't know how it works, do you? I can't and won't even try to fix your stupidity.
Read the Bible and maybe then you will understand. But, not sure if you can read.

You don't know how it works, do you? I can't and won't even try to fix your stupidity.
Read the Bible and maybe then you will understand. But, not sure if you can read.
I know exactly how it works and in the case of your Jesus junkie buddies dying, it clearly didn't work.
You can read that until the sun rises in the West and you will get nothing from it.
You have been conned and are delusional. When you inherit your religion obviously the stupidity is also.

Forum List

Back