Those who vote decide nothing, those who publicize candidates decide everything

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Unless there is an AGAINST option at the polls to deduct from FOR votes: there should be no doubt that if pretend to be anti Obama networks such as Fox News would have chosen to publicize any half decent working class American as an opponent to Obama or Clintons, then Obama nor Clinton would have never been US president, but they went along with the political circus as orchestrated by puppet masters. The best political pundits can do is blame society of being stupid voters, but they quickly troll away when you ask them "who should people be voting for, and who should unite the nation?

Unless there is an AGAINST option at the polls to deduct from FOR votes: there should be no doubt that if pretend to be anti Obama networks such as Fox News would have chosen to publicize any half decent working class American as an opponent to Obama or Clintons, then Obama nor Clinton would have never been US president, but they went along with the political circus as orchestrated by puppet masters. The best political pundits can do is blame society of being stupid voters, but they quickly troll away when you ask them "who should people be voting for, and who should unite the nation?
OK then. I will vote you can stay home and publicize. Warner Athey.

I voted to kick Obabble in the nuts. Great satisfaction.
I voted to keep Mary Landrieu from returning to the state after Wednesday.

Let her stay in her DC mansion from now on.

We don't need her in the Senate, or want her here.

That is some serious achievements from both of you.

Forum List

Back