Those of you defending LGBTQ are you really like this ... you defend this?

why is it up to you exactly?

Why is what up to me? Where it is at? It's not but it would be great to note before condemning people that you have no clue are involved or not.

Why is what up to me? Where it is at? It's not but it would be great to note before condemning people that you have no clue are involved or not.
do you know what a parade is? hehehehehehehehee

Sure, as I said, as far as we know it's a Trump birthday parade.
do you know of parades other than disney world that isn't done down a public street? Especially pride parades? name me one that isn't done on a public street.

do you know of parades other than disney world that isn't done down a public street? Especially pride parades? name me one that isn't done on a public street.

I'm sure Trump could get a permit for a birthday parade.

who cares? not me. I see your jonesing on TDS.

I'm dismissing a lame thread. Just post a pic, make up a story and run with it. If the OP can, so can I.

The mods lamely left it open, so might as well have fun with it.

Because it is an old picture that has been used before by propagandist ghosting the truth, that is why it matters.
So what is the "Truth"? That really sick and demented people evidently like you have NO problem dressing up as a Penis and vagina and then walking in public pretending to f...k themselves! That is the truth whether it is old or not!
What kind of person are you that would do that? What kind of mental derangement does this behavior indicate?
I personally feel very sorry for people like the penis/vagina person and frankly for you that you don't don't see the terrible perception people have of people like you and PV person!

The best you can expect from that crowd is either approval or silence. They are incapable of policing themselves or criticizing one of their own.
The best this crowd deserves is to be burned alive but I'm afraid you'd have to burn half of America.

Forum List

Back