Those in their 20's/30's hardest hit--yet they voted for Obama in mass.

I'm 31 and its because my generation is a bunch of violent little greedy video game playing shits...

That is why..

You want something for nothing...

I know my generation...

You believe the world and its wealth is owed to you because your fucking x box is broken - boo hoo bitch...

The whole generation? Guess that includes you.

I don't own any video game system......I'd rather read a book,draw or write.

I do. But id rather read or write as well.

I'm 31 and its because my generation is a bunch of violent little greedy video game playing shits...

That is why..

You want something for nothing...

I know my generation...

You believe the world and its wealth is owed to you because your fucking x box is broken - boo hoo bitch...

The whole generation? Guess that includes you.

I don't own any video game system......I'd rather read a book,draw or write.

Nerd

:tongue:

I am in that age range and I did not vote for him based on his platform.

His interests and agenda do not meet with mine and my love of this country to keep it as America, and to stand by our laws, enforce them, better the economy, make people accountable, and have people work for what they want.

I was graduating from the Master's program when he was running and there was a big push from people (and I am Italian/Spanish/French) who are minorities to vote for him because from what several said to me, "This is our time".

I asked them if they had read his platform etc and knew of his experience and they really did not care. They basically felt that he would speak for them too.

For me, as a voter, that is not right. I vote on principles and platform and what they stand for or against. Not just because I want someone who will break history.

Im 31 and over seas serving my nation. Im sick and tired of right wing blow hards trying to act as if Bush and GOP policies did not get us here in the first pace. GUerss what, they did...

I will gladly vote for the best candidate and as of Right now thats Obama.

what hell is wrong with some of you Americans calling my generation lazy? Are we not fighting two wars? Have we not shown our willingness to go off and fight for American? some of you are down right nasty and selfish to the core.

I am very disappointed in the Republican party and those who seem to follow lock step with Bush and conservative talking points. Pssssssttt, it don't work!!!! never has!

the GOP is like a 16 year old who just drove daddy's Beamer into a ditch, and guess what? the 16 year old wants the keys back. As a matter of fact, we still have no ownership if the economic crash from the right. Why should they be allowed to drive ever again?

Last edited:
This gneration is not significantly different than previous generations.

Times have changed though.

Ergo this generation is facing different challenges than previous ones faced.

That is the reality every generation faces, folks.

Hit hardest by Obama’s failed policies and gambling addiction is what the Washington Post called the “lost generation – people in their 20s and 30s who face record unemployment and little to no prospects in the near future. They’re living with their parents longer and delaying marriage because they have no choice, they have no options.

It's Mourning in America - Derek Hunter - Townhall Conservative

How ironic

We witnessed the younger generation in their 20's and 30's in Mass--run to the polls to vote for our Harvard graduate--community organizer--most intellectual President of all time--to find that their generation is the hardest hit by this recession/depression. Those coming out of college cannot find jobs. Many are still living with their parents well into their 30's. In fact marriage dropped off a cliff last year-because they can't find jobs that would support a family.

Now--in 2012 we're going to see if perfectly pronounced speeches--read from a teleprompter and written by someone else-- still fascinate the youth in this country. Or will they be paying more attention to prior achievements-actual business and job experience--substance--prior voting records--and common sense to make a decision that may effect them for the rest of their lives? And that is the 64 TRILLION dollar question-(debt plus unfunded liabilities)-they will have to answer for themselves.

View attachment 15354

Every one these Obama bashing, blame slinging rants has one thing in common,

not one of them can demonstrate how anything would have been better if John McCain had been elected.

Of COURSE it doesn't rescue Obama politically, because politics aren't about logic and truth,
but the truth is, there is no logical argument to support blaming Obama for what has happened over the last 3 years.

I swear people need to wake the fack up and quit with the partisan shat, Obama isn't the only reason things are messed up, its both parties incompetencies.

I swear the far right have convinced themselves that the summer/fall of 2008 didn't happen.

If one ignores (or judiciously rewrites) all history then obviously whomsoever happens to be in charge now is responsibile for everything.

And THAT pretty much describes the modus operandi of most of this board's right winging trolls.

Blaming Bush and throwing the Obama dark skin race card is not helping save this country. I would vote for Herman Cain over Obama today, and he is dark black. Some refer to the 20 and 30 somethings as the "lost generation" due to their current situation. Fortunately my two kids, one an MBA with a good job, and the other a Marine Corps officer, have been able to rise above the conditions that have almost destroyed the USA.

Obama is begging his base to "get out the vote" because he is not finished, there is more to be done, etc. I think he has successfully transformed the USA as promised, and it is now time to elect someone that will get us back on track.

I swear the far right have convinced themselves that the summer/fall of 2008 didn't happen.

Cognitive control and the brain's ability to suppress bad memories and experiences fortunately has helped with that election cycle.

I remember November 2010 though.

because he is not finished, there is more to be done, etc. I think he has successfully transformed the USA as promised, and it is now time to elect someone that will get us back on track

translated in right wing myth land..... Dad, I drove the car in ditch, im sorry. Wont happen again, I swear on all that is holy.

We we really trust this right wing base who reminds me of a 16 year old first time driver?

the mess we are in is a failure of 30 years of poor handling of the debt and economy. Reagan, voodoo economics and Clinton all had a huge role on our current mess and to think Obama is up to grand scheme is in all honestly a lesson in futility.

Im 31 and over seas serving my nation. Im sick and tired of right wing blow hards trying to act as if Bush and GOP policies did not get us here in the first pace. GUerss what, they did...

I will gladly vote for the best candidate and as of Right now thats Obama.

what hell is wrong with some of you Americans calling my generation lazy? Are we not fighting two wars? Have we not shown our willingness to go off and fight for American? some of you are down right nasty and selfish to the core.

I am very disappointed in the Republican party and those who seem to follow lock step with Bush and conservative talking points. Pssssssttt, it don't work!!!! never has!

the GOP is like a 16 year old who just drove daddy's Beamer into a ditch, and guess what? the 16 year old wants the keys back. As a matter of fact, we still have no ownership if the economic crash from the right. Why should they be allowed to drive ever again?

Yet you follow obamas bullshit in lockstep. You're as bad as the republicans who have a closed mind but like a typical liberal, it's different for you.

No obama didn't cause the mess America is in, but he sure as fuck hasn't done anything to better the situation. Anything he has done has been a payoff for one of his lackey's while fuckin' the taxpayer at every turn.

because he is not finished, there is more to be done, etc. I think he has successfully transformed the USA as promised, and it is now time to elect someone that will get us back on track

translated in right wing myth land..... Dad, I drove the car in ditch, im sorry. Wont happen again, I swear on all that is holy.

We we really trust this right wing base who reminds me of a 16 year old first time driver?

the mess we are in is a failure of 30 years of poor handling of the debt and economy. Reagan, voodoo economics and Clinton all had a huge role on our current mess and to think Obama is up to grand scheme is in all honestly a lesson in futility.

Lefties are not using the car in the ditch talking point any longer.

Obama was elected on false promises. He spent too much time trying to satisfy the left's ideology instead of fixing problems. He has failed and it is now time to leave office.

Last edited:
Obama was elected on false promises.

Well, that's not exactly unusual, is it?

He spent too much time trying to satisfy the left's ideology instead of fixing problems.

Now that's largely nonsense. Obama has almost NO support from the left. From DEMS, sure, but DEMS are NOT leftists.

He has failed and it is now time to leave office.

The national economy seems to be failing that's for damned sure.

The voters will have to ask themselves if the person running against O will really be able to do better.

Hope springs eternal, so I expect if the Rs don't run somebody who is obviously nuts, they're going to win the White House.

Obama was elected on false promises.

Well, that's not exactly unusual, is it?

He spent too much time trying to satisfy the left's ideology instead of fixing problems.

Now that's largely nonsense. Obama has almost NO support from the left. From DEMS, sure, but DEMS are NOT leftists.

The voters will have to ask themselves if the person running against O will really be able to do better.

Hope springs eternal, so I expect if the Rs don't run somebody who is obviously nuts, they're going to win the White House.

To be perfectly honest, looking at all the candidates, we're fucked regardless. Look local and protect ourselves and our communities would be the best bet at this time.
It's going to get ugly.

The right is facking dumb to be blaming all the countries problems on one man and forgeting about the dipshats in the House and Senate from both parties, are we Americans the most skullfacked in the mind when it comes to analyzing the problems of the country? Why do we scapegoat one person and elect another retard just as worse as the last and keep passing the buck of blame on everyone but ourselves?

The right is facking dumb to be blaming all the countries problems on one man and forgeting about the dipshats in the House and Senate from both parties, are we Americans the most skullfacked in the mind when it comes to analyzing the problems of the country? Why do we scapegoat one person and elect another retard just as worse as the last and keep passing the buck of blame on everyone but ourselves?

Because simple minds seek simple answers to complex problems, Flay.

But I'll bet you already knew that.

I didn't write leftist. His time was wasted on PPACA, billions to special interests that did little to stimulate the economy (remember the shovel ready jobs that he and Immelt find so funny), and the apology tour that made even the people he was apologizing to laugh and mock. Except it wasn't funny. American exceptionalism is based in our freedoms, not a superiority complex. We have given no reason for Obama to apologize. He should have stayed at home and rolled his sleeves up. I think now it is too late.

Hope springs eternal, so I expect if the Rs don't run somebody who is obviously nuts, they're going to win the White House.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm talking about.

Forum List

Back